Pages:
Author

Topic: Transcendentalism followers here? - page 2. (Read 1064 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 03, 2015, 03:02:05 PM
this is in my opinion the biggest lie of so called christianity us style... you are confusing the word the lord with jesus aka a prophet of God, when only

We obviously disagree, no biggie.

I say it in the tone of a joke, but if you dig deeper you will see how fallacious your approach is, how indocrinate you are... tell me before the christ there was no paradise? so all people are still in the ground waiting for the savior to come back and raise them back to heaven?

I am sorry but those that lived before the Chirst, those that were great, were great.

Before Christ people were saved by sacrificing to the Lord. There was paradise in the Garden of Eden. Yes.

I think that the idea that you defend will lead to untold death, suffering, giant massacre, and bloodbath enough to fill oceans... you don't realize it.

I wonder why you think that. Jesus told us to love each other and treat each other as we would want to be treated, the commandments say not to kill, so I don't see why that would happen....
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 03, 2015, 02:57:33 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendentalism

Transcendentalism was a philosophical movement that developed in the late 1820s and '30s in the Eastern region of the United States as a protest against the general state of intellectualism and spirituality.[1] The doctrine of the Unitarian church as taught at Harvard Divinity School was of particular concern.

Among the transcendentalists' core beliefs was the inherent goodness of both people and nature. They believe that society and its institutions—particularly organized religion and political parties—ultimately corrupt the purity of the individual. They have faith that people are at their best when truly "self-reliant" and independent. "Self-reliant" differs from the traditional usage of the word, however, and refers mainly to a fierce intellectual independence that believed itself capable of generating completely original insights with as little deference paid to past masters as possible.

BADecker are you one of them? sound cool, but what happens to it? I never heard of it (found it following the name of one of the vet at the last shooting).

BADecker's a Christian, so I don't think so. This bit on wiki: "They have faith that people are at their best when truly "self-reliant" and independent" negates being reliant on the Lord; Christians need Jesus to save them.  

this is in my opinion the biggest lie of so called christianity us style... you are confusing the word the lord with jesus aka a prophet of God, when only

ALLAH SNAKBAR.

I say it in the tone of a joke, but if you dig deeper you will see how fallacious your approach is, how indocrinate you are... tell me before the christ there was no paradise? so all people are still in the ground waiting for the savior to come back and raise them back to heaven?

I am sorry but those that lived before the Chirst, those that were great, were great.

I think that the idea that you defend will lead to untold death, suffering, giant massacre, and bloodbath enough to fill oceans... you don't realize it.

GOD IS THE GREATEST. nothing else is necessary... the rest is illusion, yes salah is very important, and a way to do it in PEACE was told... but again same bs, few can abstract themselves to get back to their humanity and prefer to be servant of a doctrine imposed on them by wrong doers. remember there is nothing compulsory. and when I say :

GOD IS THE GREATEST is the reason why IN GOD WE TRUST.

all your attempt are just drifting over me like water on teflon(tm). you see.

GOD IS THE GREATEST.

please raise the conflict level, defend your opinion, it will be easier to clean... you just show me the dirt.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 03, 2015, 12:53:40 PM

Transcendentalism was a philosophical movement that developed in the late 1820s and '30s in the Eastern region of the United States as a protest against the general state of intellectualism and spirituality.[1] The doctrine of the Unitarian church as taught at Harvard Divinity School was of particular concern.

Among the transcendentalists' core beliefs was the inherent goodness of both people and nature. They believe that society and its institutions—particularly organized religion and political parties—ultimately corrupt the purity of the individual. They have faith that people are at their best when truly "self-reliant" and independent. "Self-reliant" differs from the traditional usage of the word, however, and refers mainly to a fierce intellectual independence that believed itself capable of generating completely original insights with as little deference paid to past masters as possible.

BADecker are you one of them? sound cool, but what happens to it? I never heard of it (found it following the name of one of the vet at the last shooting).

BADecker's a Christian, so I don't think so. This bit on wiki: "They have faith that people are at their best when truly "self-reliant" and independent" negates being reliant on the Lord; Christians need Jesus to save them.  
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 03, 2015, 12:23:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: