Pages:
Author

Topic: Transfer BTC in stable coins - page 3. (Read 508 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 02, 2019, 11:48:00 AM
I would recommend you to give your satoshies to your parents, ask them to create an account on some major exchange, maybe pass KYC and then buy some USDT.
The problem is that according to ToS of all exchanges you have to be 18+ in order to perform such financial operations.  Even if you find some exchange that do not require KYC they can easily block your acc if you have any problems. Also sometimes it happens that exchanges implement KYC and freeze all unverified accounts.
Anyway, try to follow the rules.

Instead of giving it to his parents, he can use his parents ID to create an exchange account. I do not think it is illegal thing to do, I have an account which is verified using my wife's ID.
Or just tried to find an exchange without ID verification. Maybe he can try livecoin.net, there are markets for usdc and tusd but the market is so empty Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
April 02, 2019, 11:32:58 AM
I'd go for mjglqw's suggestion on this one. TUSD is the only option you can go for if you want to avoid the hassle and painstaking process of getting KYC'd. Plus, you get to keep your stablecoins in your own wallet without entrusting the safekeeping into a third-party service which, for me is also sketchy at best. Or better yet, try getting some of your KYC documents ready because sooner or later, you might have to submit your documents if Binance's ToS changed, just as what other exchanges are doing every day.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
April 02, 2019, 11:16:23 AM
Instead of going for Tether(USDT), go for TrueUSD(TUSD) instead, which is an ERC20 token. You can store your TUSD on your Ethereum wallet instead of using USDT on the Tether wallet whereas you need to submit KYC.

Also, you can use the Binance[1] exchange if you aren't willing to submit KYC on exchanges.

[1] https://binance.com/
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 02, 2019, 11:12:37 AM
There are no other coins except for USDT, USDC, and TUSD all other coins are always fluctuate if the market is in the bull market just like today the price is fluctuating.

Well, I suggest you if you want to save your profit in stable coins you must verify your account. There is a local exchange that requires you KYC same here in my country and I used my husband ID including the selfie.

So if you have a friend that has ID or your parents you can use it temporarily so that you have the option to exchange your crypto to stable coin or USD.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
April 02, 2019, 11:04:29 AM
Hi

I want to transfer my btc in a stable coin.

Does anyone has suggestions?

I know USDT, I tried it but I need to verify myself via the wallet etc. and I am not 18. (or are they maybe different wallets?)

Thanks

Hello dirkdekeizer idk how old are you, and i don't care  Grin i have one solution for you, you can send your coins to kraken, if you dont want to verify your account you will only have a limit of $2k daily for withdrawals, i think that's the solution you are searching for. Good luck.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
April 02, 2019, 11:00:51 AM
I would recommend you to give your satoshies to your parents, ask them to create an account on some major exchange, maybe pass KYC and then buy some USDT.
The problem is that according to ToS of all exchanges you have to be 18+ in order to perform such financial operations.  Even if you find some exchange that do not require KYC they can easily block your acc if you have any problems. Also sometimes it happens that exchanges implement KYC and freeze all unverified accounts.
Anyway, try to follow the rules.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 02, 2019, 10:34:54 AM
Hi

I want to transfer my btc in a stable coin.

Does anyone has suggestions?

I know USDT, I tried it but I need to verify myself via the wallet etc. and I am not 18. (or are they maybe different wallets?)

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: