Pages:
Author

Topic: Transfer My Entire Savings to Cryptocurrencies? - page 20. (Read 4040 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
I have divided my savings into many parts. Mutual funds, properties, gold, and cryptocurrencies are the main division. You may think cryptocurrencies would be the one yielding the most and yes there is no doubt that but I don't wanna take a risk of losing everything for my greed.
Only a stupid person can call you greedy. I fully agree with you and support your direction and thinking. Only in many areas need to develop their investments and worry about the safety of their capital. I think that this is a normal activity for the truth of a business person.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I have divided my savings into many parts. Mutual funds, properties, gold, and cryptocurrencies are the main division. You may think cryptocurrencies would be the one yielding the most and yes there is no doubt that but I don't wanna take a risk of losing everything for my greed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thats would be way to risky for me. Ive been in crypto for a while now and have faced both sides. The rapid raise and the sharp downfall. If I was you I would only put in crypto what I would be completely okay with to loose. It shall not have a huge impact on my life if cryptospace goes south. On the other hand I can understand that its tempting to put more and more in as prices are going up and you calculate the potential profits that you could have made.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Investing all your money only in one segment is taking too much risk. I prefer to spread out my investments in stocks, bonds, real estate and of course in crypto. As crypto currencies are always very volatile it makes sense to put only the money one is comfortable losing.

Exactly, the golden rule: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" is really applicable to cryptocurrencies. Because its very risky and you don't know what the future holds. As for me, I have stocks as well and not only bitcoin but several altcoins in my portfolio. At least I have a contingency plans in any case something went awry in my crypto investment.

Don't be the guy that will become the laughing stock of everyone. Used your common sense. And remember that its your entire Life Savings., which means all your hard earn money. There are a lot of painful story that we hear, and don't be another statistics on that category.

Only invest what you can afford and then spread it out of different portfolios. Generally you need to have investments in at least 3 -4 alts coins and then others on trading or mutual funds or real state if you want.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
Investing all your money only in one segment is taking too much risk. I prefer to spread out my investments in stocks, bonds, real estate and of course in crypto. As crypto currencies are always very volatile it makes sense to put only the money one is comfortable losing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
i think using all of your saving money to invest in cryptocurrencies is not a good idea because the cryptos market is not stable, it can up and down suddenly, who knows when will it crashes in the future, so i think you should invest maximum is 60% in cryptos, the rest you can invest in estates or somethings else.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
I think that a good decision if you invest in a good promising coins with future like eth,ltc ...etc but stay away from dump and bump coins to avoid total lost .
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
If it were me in this situation, i would move 10% from stocks to crypto and play with that for a while until i become confident enough to put more in. It is not a good idea to gamble more than 10% of your holding in something you have no hands on experience with.
Indeed. This way we can set up proper scenario for the trading and investment into crypto currency. I mean if we practice with the full fledge and know what we are doing then only we should go for staking our 100% savings really. However I wouldn't even choose to stake more than 20-30% of my savings becasue I think savings are also more important than getting greedy about earning more profits from it. We could need that money at anytime in our real life and thats why we should not put all the money into crypto currency. They are really unstable and unless and until you don't have perfect plan you should not go for it. Think twice before you invest.
Activity: 625
Putting all your money into crypto currencies is good but very risky and not advisable to do so for me. It is better to use Bittrex as an exchange site cause their security system is good (but annoying).
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
it will be a big mistake you have ever made, the most important in trading is, never all in
Capital management is the main. set in such a way, because trading also has a high enough risk
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
It may not be a good idea for now because if your are in immediate need of money you may not convert your cryptos into fiat instantly because now a days the traffic in blockchain is increased due to new investors.So invest half of your life savings into crypto and other half into bank accounts or gold.
But crypto investment gives you more profits than other investment but it is risky though so you have to keep some security as bank balance or gold bars.
Activity: 238
One of the best advices of experts is not to transfer all you entire savings to cryptocurrencies due to the fact that you will need it in case of emergency. On the other hand, if you want to deal with trading or investment then you should have enough knowledge about it. Knowing whom you will trade and invest with is the best thing you can do in order not to get scammed and ended with an empty wallet.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
That's something I wouldn't recommend doing so. Stocks are giving you a steady return, crypto give a better return but the risk is equally justified if you're going to trade. I have a lot of money in cryptos, invested in  various areas. But every day I wake up with a fear of the exchange I use getting hacked, or something happens to my money or something like that. Mate don't put your entire stash here, a partial one may do. There's no exchange you can trust, you have to trust yourself and make a decision. It's time you bolden up. Kraken and binance seem to be good exchanges for now, but don't take things for granted.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.
You don't need to move your entire savings just to put them into cryptocurrencies, this market is way to risky and it could go down at any moment, we can never predict whether this market is going to keep on growing as it has not been leagealized yet, for all we know a strict decison from goverments could affect it badly and starts going down and then all of what you have earned and all what you have put into it could go to waste, i am not saying that you should not put money into it, but don't put all your moeny don't be greedy, if you want to make profit on the long term i would suggest investion in xrp or other low price coins as they are starting to get really popular, as for the platform to trade with i think polonix is the best one so far as it is secure and has a good repution.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
If it were me in this situation, i would move 10% from stocks to crypto and play with that for a while until i become confident enough to put more in. It is not a good idea to gamble more than 10% of your holding in something you have no hands on experience with.
That will be something stupid to transfer all you money to bitcoin although bitcoin is safe and secure for everything but I don’t think so it’s a right decision normally people are earning from bitcoin and then they use it for different tings but I never see such a person who transfer all its money there is one option that you can buy bitcoin with real money and it will also give you a profit so bitcoin is best for earning.
on the territory of the post-Soviet space All people remember very well those financial pyramids Following the example of the joint stock company MMM.  It was then that many people wanted to make good money and at the same time make good money, But at some point everything collapsed and people were left with nothing. That's how it can be and with whom, when someone tries to invest all their money only in the crypto currency. Unambiguously, this can not be done. At least 50 to 50.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
That will be something stupid to transfer all you money to bitcoin although bitcoin is safe and secure for everything but I don’t think so it’s a right decision normally people are earning from bitcoin and then they use it for different tings but I never see such a person who transfer all its money there is one option that you can buy bitcoin with real money and it will also give you a profit so bitcoin is best for earning.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
There is no comparison between cryptocurrency and the stock market. Cryptocurrency market can jump 100% plus within 24 hours which can never happen in the stock market. I think you have made a wonderful decision for switching to cryptocurrency market and very soon you'll see the reward in it.
Activity: 60
Merit: 12
trading crypto is very high risk, therefore, do not put eggs in one container. moreover, if your trading capital is your main savings
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.
Don't ever to put your entire saving in cryptocurrencies.It is very risky
Better to diversify your portofolio to minimize the risk

I don't know about your total budget but making all the invesment in cryptocurrencies is very meaningless. In case of a market shock, you entire savings would go under danger there.
Activity: 154

Don't ever to put your entire saving in cryptocurrencies.It is very risky
Better to diversify your portofolio to minimize the risk
Pages:
Jump to: