Pages:
Author

Topic: Transfer to PayPal - page 2. (Read 1969 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
March 05, 2016, 05:30:07 AM
Paxful

What is that brother?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
March 05, 2016, 05:23:46 AM
Forgot to add that you can also find someone pretty easily on Paxful, but only go with someone who has 100+ positive reviews.
I've managed to do a couple of trades (Paypay to BTC and vice versa) in about half an hour tops.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
March 05, 2016, 05:06:18 AM
I want buy BTC. If i send from my PayPal account to someone else PayPal account money. Can this person scam me? Is there option that i can't make chargeback?

I still dont know when everyone knows about charge back in paypal but still people want to use paypal for buying or selling BTC, when their are so many options leaving that they want to go for paypal and then cry when they get scammed.
March 05, 2016, 04:00:34 AM
coinimal but you can only sell btc for paypal not the opposite, because the opposite involve a chargeback and it's not recommended

The problem is, I am being paid on ebay via Paypal. That is why I really need badly a working method for this. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
March 05, 2016, 03:49:20 AM
I am also interested in this topic, can you name, names or sites that can you trust when trading to Paypal to BTC.
I've read some posts regarding Virwox that there are times their money are scammed by the site, is it true?

coinimal but you can only sell btc for paypal not the opposite, because the opposite involve a chargeback and it's not recommended
March 04, 2016, 10:51:54 PM
I am also interested in this topic, can you name, names or sites that can you trust when trading to Paypal to BTC.
I've read some posts regarding Virwox that there are times their money are scammed by the site, is it true?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
March 04, 2016, 03:31:22 PM
Ok. So what is the best to do in situation that i already send money via PayPal, and I suspect that I had been scammed? (Two hours ago he should send BTC.)

Yes, of course, everything is legit.
You can open a dispute in PayPal claiming you did not receive the goods you paid for given that you sent this payment as goods and services.

In case you sent this payment as family & friends then there is nothing much that you can do other than claiming this transaction as unauthorized transaction but chances are very less that you will win the dispute as PayPal will investigate your claim and most probably find nothing unauthorized as part of this payment.

I've won a fair number of disputes, even when I've made a payment as 'family and friends'. So it's not impossible to get your money back..
Activity: 1064
Merit: 502
* Buying Bitcoin *
March 04, 2016, 01:55:26 PM
Ok. So what is the best to do in situation that i already send money via PayPal, and I suspect that I had been scammed? (Two hours ago he should send BTC.)

You can open a dispute in PayPal claiming you did not receive the goods you paid for given that you sent this payment as goods and services.

In case you sent this payment as family & friends then there is nothing much that you can do other than claiming this transaction as unauthorized transaction but chances are very less that you will win the dispute as PayPal will investigate your claim and most probably find nothing unauthorized as part of this payment.
legendary
Activity: 1120
March 04, 2016, 01:41:53 PM

Paid with PayPal balance or cc / bank account?

Who did you send to? Link to profile may be helpful.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
March 04, 2016, 01:32:16 PM
If you don't get your BTC, there are chances to get scammed and sometimes chargebacks are not easy as PayPal has their own terms to accept such disputes. Mostly the scammer wins the case. If you want to use PP, it's better to use virwox else then there aren't chances of getting scammed.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
March 04, 2016, 01:24:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 1120
March 04, 2016, 01:14:17 PM
Is there option that i can't make chargeback?

You mean if you send first? Usually ends in a headache where you have to carefully explain to PayPal what happened without you or the seller mentioning BTC. Escrow doesn't prevent a charge back, doesn't protect the one selling BTC but neither does you sending first. It does prevent the headache mentioned above.

Don't forget about PayPal's digital good policy even if you're paying use a legit account and balance.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
March 04, 2016, 01:08:32 PM
I want buy BTC. If i send from my PayPal account to someone else PayPal account money. Can this person scam me? Is there option that i can't make chargeback?
Pages:
Jump to: