Pages:
Author

Topic: Transferring btc to bank account? - page 2. (Read 2700 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
June 27, 2015, 06:34:55 AM
The quickest and easiest way is to sell them on localbitcoins see

https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?quick-action=sell&quick-amount=&quick-currency=GBP&quick-online_provider=NATIONAL_BANK&quick-country_code=GB&find-offers=

Create an account send the bitcoins to your wallet on LBC and then open an offer using the above link and they will transfer the GBP to your account usually in 5 minutes or less.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
June 27, 2015, 05:24:43 AM
Thanks all, everyones advice much appreciated Smiley
Thanks for taking the time to answer and advise.

Another route you can take to sell your BTC for GBP, and then deposit in your bank account, is through payment processors like Payza, or Neteller. They do require you to have a verified account before this option is made available to you though, but if you already have one, the process is fairly simple, and the fees aren't very high.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 27, 2015, 05:08:18 AM
Thanks all, everyones advice much appreciated Smiley
Thanks for taking the time to answer and advise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 27, 2015, 05:02:24 AM
Hi all, sorry in advance if this is a silly question, but am bit of a newbie to this - please can someone advise me on how I transfer bitcoins from my wallet (using Electrum 2.3.2) to my bank account? Do I need to change/sell them back to GBP first via localbitcoins or similar site, or is there a way of transferring directly from wallet please?
Thanks in advance Smiley

you can sell them back to GBP first via localbitcoins or you can use bitsamp, bitsamp is bigger market where you can withdraw with wirebank
or you can sell your bitcoin in here section
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
Bitsamp? Isn't it Bitstamp?

LocalBitcoins offers a variety of methods for you to exchange your BTC to cash or vice versa. They are basically a middleman. Alternatively, you can try kraken which doesn't require ID verification for basic low limits withdrawals which is more convenient than Bitstamp since they require ID verification and can take days. Both of them allow SEPA withdrawal method.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
June 27, 2015, 05:01:22 AM
Hi all, sorry in advance if this is a silly question, but am bit of a newbie to this - please can someone advise me on how I transfer bitcoins from my wallet (using Electrum 2.3.2) to my bank account? Do I need to change/sell them back to GBP first via localbitcoins or similar site, or is there a way of transferring directly from wallet please?
Thanks in advance Smiley

You have to sell them first either directly or via a service. Electrum is bitcoin only.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
June 27, 2015, 04:58:19 AM
Coinbase.com or Bitsmap , check them
you can exchange your bitcoin for USD or GBP or whatever you want on Coinbase/Bitsmap and have them funded to your bank account later I guess .
check here more exchange https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Category:Exchanges , you should check them out however having them on Bitcoin wiki dosen't mean that they are 500% legit (see the warning on the top of the page)
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
In God Im Trust
June 27, 2015, 04:56:48 AM
Thanks in advance Smiley

you can sell them back to GBP first via localbitcoins or you can use bitsamp, bitsamp is bigger market where you can withdraw with wirebank
or you can sell your bitcoin in here section
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 27, 2015, 04:53:35 AM
Thanks in advance Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: