Pages:
Author

Topic: Translators need. B8ball - Pool [Ann Thread] - page 2. (Read 1321 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 143
I can also do the Tagalog/Filipino translation Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
So,why isnt the OP active on the thread?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Am native norwegian speaker and can translate.
Activity: 181
Merit: 102
I can translate to Turkish. PM me if you want.
Activity: 182
Hi, I can do Slovak. It is my native language. Any information about price range for this job? It would very helpful also for other person concerned.

One more thing. I can do also Czech if you want to. Czech language is very similar to Slovak language. So no problem for me also with this language.
Activity: 126
I'm From Bangladesh, I can Do Bangla,
Bangla Is Very popular In India, Bangladesh and All Over the Countries of South Asia.
Activity: 182
Hi, I can do Slovak. It is my native language. Any information about price range for this job? It would very helpful also for other person concerned.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I can do translations on these languages:
1. Tamil
2. Urdu
3. Bengali
4. Kannada

Pm me so that we can discuss
Activity: 661
Merit: 258
I can do turkish and arabic if interested PM , best luck
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hi I can translate to italian! Just ask in mp!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
hi.. native indonesian speaker here and i would like to do indonesian translation if available. let me know if you're interested, thanks
Activity: 266
I am not a native but I can do spanish . But I am fine with HINDI translations if required because I am a native hindi speaker . So basically below are the languages I can translate for you .

Hindi and Spanish
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
I can help out with the French, Spanish, and Korean translations. For the record, I am not native in these languages but am able to speak them fluently enough for this purpose. I would also rather review everything than actually translate and would obviously not charge anything for doing so, since most of the work was already done by someone else. If you still feel like you would benefit from editing or external proofreading, feel free to drop me a PM rather than reply in this thread so that I can be notified immediately for it, since I have most thread notifications turned off.
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
I can do arabic for you, drop me a pm whenever you want.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I can also do the Filipino translation. However, it's better on my part, or maybe to all members here who want to do this task, if you can give us even the price range for this job.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
I can translate in Filipino ( modern Filipino,TagLish for easy understanding)

Some of the Filipino translation I've read seems like a product of translation machine.

Activity: 420
I can do Spanish/English translation.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
I can translate to indonesian dev.
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
I can translate in Romanian, your english is not that good btw...Do you have any details about the payment method ? Will you use an escrow?
Pages:
Jump to: