Pages:
Author

Topic: Transnistria (Pridnestrov'je) seeking independence from Moldova - page 2. (Read 2864 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I've seen lots of Turks that have nothing to do with turkey.
And the gagauti have nothing to do with the Christianity you think  about Smiley

The Gagauz are devout Christians and they were the first group to oppose the recognition of Islam in Moldovia (off course which was forced upon the general public by the pro-EU loonies).

Just as some communities in the Philippine and in south america which claim to be christian but are more close to witch doctors. it's just that their Christianity even if it's orthodox like the one Moldova has so many differences. And they have lots of practices nobody has a clue where did they picked them up.

And again , quoting my line about not trusting everything Wikipedia says , you quote a Russian article....very professional for somebody claiming to have a fair point on this and not involved in propaganda.

I could give you hundreds of articles on this in romana but... not so sure Google won't translate gagaut as stupid Smiley)).
So , I won't have a fair view either.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
And the gagauti have nothing to do with the Christianity you think  about Smiley

The Gagauz are devout Christians and they were the first group to oppose the recognition of Islam in Moldovia (off course which was forced upon the general public by the pro-EU loonies).

Ever been there?  As i said it previously , if you haven't been at least once through Moldova and Gagauzia , don't believe in anything Wikipedia says.

Из 23,293 yчeникoв, oбyчaющиxcя в 55 yчeбныx зaвeдeнияx aвтoнoмии, 22,163 oбyчaeтcя нa pyccкoм языкe. Ha мoлдaвcкoм (или pyмынcкoм языкe) — 707 yчeникoв, нa нecкoлькиx языкax cpaзy (включaя pyccкий) — 423 yчeникa.

http://www.regnum.ru/news/1084243.html
in defi we trust
Wait wait wait. Weren't you against Turkish people entering the Russian federation ?

The Gagauz may be speaking a Turkic language. But they don't have anything to do with the Turks. They are Christians and hard working.

Besides Gagauzia has nothing to do with the Russian (empire, communist or federation).

Russian is the official language in Gagauzia, in addition to Gagauz. No one speaks Moldvin there.

Also check this:

http://www.dw.de/moldovas-gagauz-region-leans-toward-moscow/a-17504239

http://www.moldova.org/overwhelming-support-russia-led-customs-union-illegal-referendum-moldovas-gagauz-region/
[/quote]

Ever been there?  As i said it previously , if you haven't been at least once through Moldova and Gagauzia , don't believe in anything Wikipedia says.

Btw , do you know how many people there know how to both speak and write in their language?
You'll have the same shock Karl May had when he traveled to the Orient, after writing the stories of Kara Ben Nemsi.

Those people have no clue about Romania or Moldova or Russia.
It's just their idiotic leader who makes stupid claims. Besides , he's one of the guys who don't know how to read the gagauz language Smiley))))))

legendary
Wait wait wait. Weren't you against Turkish people entering the Russian federation ?

The Gagauz may be speaking a Turkic language. But they don't have anything to do with the Turks. They are Christians and hard working.

Besides Gagauzia has nothing to do with the Russian (empire, communist or federation).

Russian is the official language in Gagauzia, in addition to Gagauz. No one speaks Moldvin there.

Also check this:

http://www.dw.de/moldovas-gagauz-region-leans-toward-moscow/a-17504239

http://www.moldova.org/overwhelming-support-russia-led-customs-union-illegal-referendum-moldovas-gagauz-region/
in defi we trust
If Transnistria joins Russia, then Gagauzia will also follow the region and merge with Russia. Moldovia will lose its southern region also, in addition to the East.

There was no point in history where they actually ruled that territory other that in the official statements.
in defi we trust
Everything will be fine when ukrainian side of the borders will be controlled by newly formed Ukrainian Federation Smiley

Almost 30% of the Transnistrian population is Ukrainian. What is the Right Sector's view on this? Do they want to ban the Russian and Moldvin languages in Transnistria and declare Ukrainian as the sole language?

Moldvin?  Lols , what's that.

But that would be a bit difficult with the remains of the 14th army guarding... the independence of Transnistria Smiley))

Btw , those customs officials at the borders are probably the biggest idiots I've seen in my life.
And i did spent 4 hours at the Turkish border while they were rampaging through my luggage but still these are nr 2.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
People of Transnistria already met with similar activists in the early 90s. I don't think that right sector has any future here, they will be exterminated right at the border.
legendary
Everything will be fine when ukrainian side of the borders will be controlled by newly formed Ukrainian Federation Smiley

Almost 30% of the Transnistrian population is Ukrainian. What is the Right Sector's view on this? Do they want to ban the Russian and Moldvin languages in Transnistria and declare Ukrainian as the sole language?
legendary
legendary
Moldova condemns Transnistria's attempt to join Russia

The Moldovan government Wednesday condemned Transnistria, a breakaway region of Moldova, over its attempt to join Russia, saying political dialogue is the only way for a final and viable solution to the decades-long conflict.

Remember that Moldovia is currently ruled by a bunch of pro-EU liberals.
legendary
legendary
Members of the Supreme Council will appeal to Vladimir Putin to recognize Transnistria.

Appeal will also be sent to the State Duma and the State Council of the Russian Federation, OSCE and UN missions

The decision was made ​​today at the plenary session of the Supreme Council, which was also attended by representatives of public associations of the republic.

http://novostipmr.com/ru/news/14-04-16/deputaty-verhovnogo-soveta-obratyatsya-k-vladimiru-putinu-s

legendary
If Transnistria joins Russia, then Gagauzia will also follow the region and merge with Russia. Moldovia will lose its southern region also, in addition to the East.
legendary
It manages to translate whole sites from Russian with about 90-96% accuracy.
It generates a senseless text quite frequently. So asking somebody for checking of the translation results (before trusting them) would be good idea.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
do you have some english articles?

I mean not all of us can read cyrillic Cheesy

translate.google.com is your friend there. It manages to translate whole sites from Russian with about 90-96% accuracy. Just copy and paste the links into it.
I don't see RT or RIA having a story on it yet. Must be drowned out by all the Ukraine stuff.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

Are you banned on http://en.ria.ru or RT.com ?

nope, thanks for the links Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Are you banned on http://en.ria.ru or RT.com ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

legendary
At least we're having a dialogue. Let's keep it that way!  Smiley

He-he. Much better than imposing sanctions (or the Bitcointalk equivalent - hitting Ignore)  Grin
legendary
Sorry to disappoint, but in Transristria there is only one side, so there's nothing for Obama to do.  Grin

You seem so eager to assist with the expansion of the Russian empire. Why don't you enlist in the army?

...What's the matter? Don't you like putting yourself at risk for your beloved empire? Your armchair in your mum's basement is too warm and comfortable?

Why are you so obsessed with fighting? These is more than one way to expand an empire, and military is so 20th century.

Besides, you know what Churchill once said? "The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." Couldn't agree more. So far US has been leading, but they flip completely as soon as they meet just a little resistance on that front.
Pages:
Jump to: