Pages:
Author

Topic: Travel and holidays with crypto - page 3. (Read 326 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 07:10:50 AM
I read about few agencies who accept cryptocurrency as a payment and saw some positive feedbacks including few negative. However, I didn't try it yet, but willing to test on my next vacation. Actually, I'm excited to use this service because I always try to use crypto in real life whenever I get chances.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
April 17, 2018, 07:07:54 AM
It's good to see that we are finally getting more ways in which we can spend our crypto currencies Smiley  In the end this is the purpose for what they were invented: being able to earn & spend them Smiley

I see travelblock.io has a lot of world wide top travel agencies as affiliates which is a very good thing. I hope they gather the funds they need in their ICO and make it a reality.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
I am aware of a project BALI that is based on travels and tours, but i do not know how far they have gone. As to if it has been fully implemented. It is a good idea having projects like that. I believe this aspect of cryptocurrency is also very vital and will make the home a tourism another haven.
There are also other projects of this nature. The problem we have is its implementation and not for it to later be abandoned.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 07:01:24 AM
Hey, I’ve heard of Beetoken but that is to rent the whole apartment. Travelblock is for the package holiday market. I can see huge advantages for having this on the blockchain.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
April 17, 2018, 06:57:18 AM
I know of a project based on cryptocurrency that are actively working on lowering traveling cost thought deployment of cryptocurrency payment network. Pally coin have been working on using cryptocurrency to deliver top traveling service and when they are successful with their project there will more in road to cryptocurrency market from the services they provide to the travellers.
Activity: 9
April 17, 2018, 06:53:04 AM
There's quiet a bunch looking at this though.. Quite a Busy Idea...

Haven't checked out Travelblock but will do so now....
Activity: 149
April 17, 2018, 06:10:02 AM
I have only heard about Beetoken, it's the platform for booking the appartments, hope the crypto will slowly but steadily occupy this sphere. Digital money is safer than cash in this relation.

Cool - I haven't checked that out yet. I know that TravelBlock and concierge offer complete holiday and travel experiences. the full package.
I am interested to know if Beetoken has such a wide variety.
Activity: 76
April 17, 2018, 06:07:54 AM
Hi - I have heard great things are happening in the travel agency space for us crypto holders.
There seem to be a few travel agencies that will allow you to buy travel and holidays at very low prices compared to Expecia and Trivago etc.
I know of TravelBlock and Concierge.
Anyone know about these, have a view or can recommend others?

I have heard really interesting and exciting things about TRAVELBLOCK...  It is definitely a travel option I will look into in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 06:02:00 AM
I have only heard about Beetoken, it's the platform for booking the appartments, hope the crypto will slowly but steadily occupy this sphere. Digital money is safer than cash in this relation.
Activity: 149
April 17, 2018, 05:50:03 AM
Hi - I have heard great things are happening in the travel agency space for us crypto holders.
There seem to be a few travel agencies that will allow you to buy travel and holidays at very low prices compared to Expecia and Trivago etc.
I know of TravelBlock and Concierge.
Anyone know about these, have a view or can recommend others?
Pages:
Jump to: