Pages:
Author

Topic: Travel goals - page 3. (Read 1323 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
I think it’s very interesting in Asia. There is a different culture and a different world.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 01:52:51 AM
Labuan Bajo Indonesia,, is a near Commodo Dragon national park.. thanks
Activity: 27
September 17, 2018, 01:49:24 AM
Raja Ampat Indonesia
Activity: 18
September 17, 2018, 01:46:52 AM
It depends on your location right now and your budget. There are many place you can visit, Cairo and Victoria fall in Africa if you live far from the continent.
Activity: 30
September 16, 2018, 09:42:36 PM
I don't like it on the way, the first factor is to throw up, the second is tired. It's already tiring
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 09:38:36 PM
visit Bali Indonesia in you will find beautiful Kute beaches and Denpasar city which is rich in local culture.
Activity: 14
July 20, 2018, 01:02:15 AM
Cool down in the water or try some people watching at the harbour.
Frognerbadet Open-Air Public Bath
The popular outdoor swimming pool complex Frognerbadet offers two 50-metre pools, a children's pool, and a diving tower.

Sørenga Seawater Pool
Large seawater fjord pool located in one of Oslo's brand new neighbourhoods

Båtservice Sightseeing
Båtservice offers guided tours by boat and/or boat in Oslo, all year round. The tours depart from City Hall Pier 3. City Cruise - hop on-hop...

Aker Brygge wharf
Popular area along the inner harbour with restaurants, shopping, apartments and office buildings. After a thorough renovation, the area has a...

Botanical Garden
Large garden at Tøyen with ample botanical variety and diversity. Most of the area is designed as an Arboretum, with approximately 1800 different...

Island hopping in the Oslo Fjord
Take a ferry and go island hopping between the islands in the inner Oslo Fjord! With a regular public transportation ticket or an Oslo Pass...

Beach volleyball at Langøyene
Beach volleyball courts freely available for everyone at Langøyene, a small island near the city centre where you can combine a game of volleyball...

Vigeland Sculpture Park
Sculpture park in the Frogner Park with more than 200 sculptures by Gustav Vigeland (1869–1943) in bronze, granite and cast iron, including The...

Parks in Oslo
Norwegians are not spoiled with warm summer weather, so when it finally comes, people are eager to get out in the parks to benefit from every...

Bicycling trips in Oslo
Oslo is a great city for bicycling, with modest distances between major hubs and attractions. For distances of up a few kilometres, bicycling...
Activity: 42
July 19, 2018, 08:05:03 PM
try to visit in korea, there are many beautiful girls.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 06:58:13 PM
Any suggestion which places should i go to?

It depends on what you like? Are you into culture/art? Europe! Are you into beaches and sun? Islands (Bahamas, Maldives, Thailand, Philippines) Are you a foodie? Mexico and South America.

These options are not just food or culture there is usually a mix but for what they have the most to offer it should be highlighted.

If you're into snow, ice and blondes then Sweden is for you.  Grin
Activity: 92
July 19, 2018, 10:08:23 AM

It depends on what you like? Are you into culture/art? Europe! Are you into beaches and sun? Islands (Bahamas, Maldives, Thailand, Philippines) Are you a foodie? Mexico and South America.

These options are not just food or culture there is usually a mix but for what they have the most to offer it should be highlighted.

Activity: 16
July 19, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
Spent 3 months in Japan and completely fell in love with that country. Definitely want to come back again.
Also, would like to travel to Iceland some day. Very beautiful scenery as I can judge by photos.
Activity: 82
July 19, 2018, 09:23:58 AM
Menempuh suatu titik yang di tuju.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 03:20:53 PM
Travel the world.  Visit as many countries and experience as many cultures as you can.  That’s my goal. 
July 18, 2018, 12:47:22 PM
I would suggest you to go on an adventure tour in New Zealand and experience the magic of Hobbiton!

Yea those fields from LOTR are awesome to experience. I totally forgot about that.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
I would suggest you to go on an adventure tour in New Zealand and experience the magic of Hobbiton!
Activity: 29
July 17, 2018, 02:55:33 PM
Austria
July 17, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

For example Egypt for the pyramids, Peru for the Machu Picchu, Paris for the Louvre, Istanbul for Hagia Sophia etc.
Activity: 114
July 17, 2018, 11:49:06 AM
 i think it is VietNam. I love location : Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 11:43:29 AM
Places where you can visit a lot, you can try if there were not to fly to Egypt, Italy, Australia!
Activity: 182
July 17, 2018, 11:08:27 AM
Have you ever thought about Vietnam? If not, then you should add country Vietnam in your travel guide right away. Try it once and get lots of surprises. Come to Vietnam, you are not only attracted by beautiful natural scenery but also be conquered by cultural traditions, unique history as well as friendliness and hospitality of the people here.
Pages:
Jump to: