Pages:
Author

Topic: Travel to Korea to sell Bitcoin with cash, is it possible? - page 2. (Read 269 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
I see that price for Bitcoin is in North Korea 50% higher than in Europe. I like travelling and I was thinking to travel to North Korea and sell Bitcoin for cash. Is that possible? I was thinking to arrange a deal with couple of persons. They can exchange North Korean won for $ or € in their bank, I send them bitcoin and they give me cash (for cheaper price as they are paying in their country). Or I can go to money exchange office and exchange North Korean won for Euros. Would be that possible, are there any potential problems about that?

Well, I think that you're trolling. North Korea is considered as one of the dangerous country in the world. If you go there, I think that you're trying to die. You will see that Korean are keeping their eyes on you, They will try to kick, punch or what they want to do on you. Strangers are not allowed in North Korea. I like your idea if you will say that it is in South Korea. But if it is really North Korea, Your idea is totally rejected for me.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I see that price for Bitcoin is in North Korea 50% higher than in Europe. I like travelling and I was thinking to travel to North Korea and sell Bitcoin for cash. Is that possible? I was thinking to arrange a deal with couple of persons. They can exchange North Korean won for $ or € in their bank, I send them bitcoin and they give me cash (for cheaper price as they are paying in their country). Or I can go to money exchange office and exchange North Korean won for Euros. Would be that possible, are there any potential problems about that?
Are you sure you want to go to North Korea or South Korea? They are separated by (DMZ).

Did you know that North Korea is considered as rogue nation by the West? Are you willing to risk your life in a country were they hated Westerners or European?  And I'm sure you are going to stand out among the crowds. And every eyes are on you, if they found out what you are doing, jail time or probably deportation and I don't want to get any further.

I don't know if you are trolling or what. But if you say South Korea then I think your idea could just work. Just maybe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
The exchange office will ask you where the money is from and to show proof.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: