Pages:
Author

Topic: TRC Project Bounties - I'm funding! New Bounty! - page 2. (Read 4158 times)

legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
ok I set up a test wordpress site on the hosting company i use and can be viewed here...

http://trc.ltcmusic.com/

I got everything setup and installed and working except having the terracoind running on the server (speaking to hosting now) but it all seams to work and displays stock priced in TRC.
legendary
Someone please make an ecommerce TRC plugin for Wordpress, perhaps for Woocommerce Smiley Unfortunately I cannot spare any for a bounty but this would be awesome!

is there a bitcoin example in github ? or anywhere that i could grab some code from... as i'd be happy to have a go if it not too much trouble... but I really wanna get this TRC Armory finished... but hit a snag that has me tracing lines of python Tongue

So I found a bitcoin example on github:

https://github.com/mikegogulski/bitcoin-wp-e-commerce

It looks fairly simply to convert to TRC. Maybe i'll even try it myself! :-)

Cool good find and best of luck Smiley i'll have a go to over the weekend... only 7 more hours to go before i can close the door on another 54hour week at work :/ and most nights this week i been up till 2am trying to get a new GFX card setup for mining... which i finally did last night... sorry slight spew of my life story atm, but just wanted to let u know i'm back on the TRC bounty tasks in a few hours Smiley and I don't care what people say ... and even if TRC does die a horrid death... least I have learnt a LOT of code in the process and developed my skills and confidence in making changes to projects in github and playing with Linux... and I owe 99% of that to u Crazy Rabbit so ty Smiley

Thanks a lot man! It's nice to hear some kind words here in this place! Feel free to take a crack at the Wordpress bounty as well. I'll honor it.

Ok here my stab at the wordpress TRC e-commerce plugin, i just adapted the code on ur btc link u found carzy_rabbit
https://github.com/FuzzyBearBTC/terracoin-wp-e-commerce Cool
just needs testing on a live server that can run terracoind (or Terracoin-QT)

Should just be able to follow the instructions in the Read Me file, but give me a shout if u run into problems

I got it mostly up and running locally but few permission errors on me running Wordpress locally on my laptop but thought someone might be able to test on actual live server and let me know any error messages... tis 7am and been on this since 10pm so time for a break but fingers crossed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Someone please make an ecommerce TRC plugin for Wordpress, perhaps for Woocommerce Smiley Unfortunately I cannot spare any for a bounty but this would be awesome!

is there a bitcoin example in github ? or anywhere that i could grab some code from... as i'd be happy to have a go if it not too much trouble... but I really wanna get this TRC Armory finished... but hit a snag that has me tracing lines of python Tongue

Cool good find and best of luck Smiley i'll have a go to over the weekend... only 7 more hours to go before i can close the door on another 54hour week at work :/ and most nights this week i been up till 2am trying to get a new GFX card setup for mining... which i finally did last night... sorry slight spew of my life story atm, but just wanted to let u know i'm back on the TRC bounty tasks in a few hours Smiley and I don't care what people say ... and even if TRC does die a horrid death... least I have learnt a LOT of code in the process and developed my skills and confidence in making changes to projects in github and playing with Linux... and I owe 99% of that to u Crazy Rabbit so ty Smiley

Thanks a lot man! It's nice to hear some kind words here in this place! Feel free to take a crack at the Wordpress bounty as well. I'll honor it.
legendary

legendary

legendary

I believe there is, would be great to have one up and running. Greedi was working on the opencart example and he might be one to ask. He has been very helpful to me regarding questions getting the Instawallet converted from LTC to TRC.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
legendary
What on earth?!?!?!?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
That's right,I was talking about baby powder the kind I slap my bitches with...
Thats a joke

Smiley
legendary
Ha ty guys Smiley u just took me back to the film How High and the powder slaps there... and made me realise that Bitcoins (and all the Alt-coins) are very much like BUFU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiSjj3oE4Kk
Activity: 140
Trying hard To Keep Things POSITIVE
That's right,I was talking about baby powder the kind I slap my bitches with...
Thats a joke
I'm working on it.  I had to sign up and pay my noob fee before I could post here.  I've been lurking in the shadows for a while.  :-)

Good  Smiley
Hey I like your name I also like powders.

Ok, I like the gray powder (Bullseye) ACP reload pistol powder Huh; Well, Dry Powder also means keep you money in liquid stuff and ready to defend your position in markets or battle; There’s also powder milk  Cheesy, and … you know !!! sniffy white powder (I pass). Grin

legendary
I'm working on it.  I had to sign up and pay my noob fee before I could post here.  I've been lurking in the shadows for a while.  :-)

Looking forwad to it!
Activity: 140
Trying hard To Keep Things POSITIVE

Good  Smiley
Hey I like your name I also like powders.

Good  Smiley
jar
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Excellent! One person had written me about this, I will forward them it!

Excellent, this is a very important project for the TRC miner and investor, information is vital in this topic.  Cool
legendary
Excellent! One person had written me about this, I will forward them it!
I've updated the bounty OP to include a new bounty: A Terracoin Network Data page.

A place with integrated Block Explorer where you could see all the relevant information, including exchange rate (thanks exchange.zapto.org and trcexchange.bitparking.com for providing an exchange).

Of the top of my head the relevant information: hash rate, transaction volume, coins created, coin days destroyed, exchange rates, etc...

For inspiration:
http://blockchain.info/stats
and
http://blockchain.info/charts
and
http://bitcoincharts.com/bitcoin/

To win the bounty there should be an API where others can query the relevant data (so that others can build other services that query the data)
and the  data should be represented in downloadable text format, and pretty charts (so that it's easy to read).

Bounty: 5000TRC

:-)

I put a 1,000 extra TRC for the winner of “this” bounty, my offer expires the 2 of February 2013.
Pages:
Jump to: