Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 28. (Read 113201 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Javis has collected enough cheap XHCs from weak hands and then announce countdown.Brilliant!
Activity: 322
I did not expect frankly

good luck.

how to we will combine our old and new XHC?

Once the source is reviewed by the major exchanges. All coins will need to be sent to the exchange. I will notify everyone when this will begin. The rest of the magic will happen on the back end were the exchanges will swap the coins with the new ones we send them (1:1 exchange). You will then download the new wallet and delete the old one. mining will begin at this point.

Stay tuned as we will be posting detailed instructions. Smiley
Activity: 406
I did not expect frankly

good luck.

how to we will combine our old and new XHC?
Thank you for all the updates Jarvis, I have made another donation of .150 BTC to help in the continuing operations of this coin.
Thanks to you and the team for all your hard work.

Thank you!  Smiley

It is people like you who make a difference! Your donation will not only help create jobs but boost the development of this project, Thank you!

What's the new idea of the coin ?

Just to sum things up, This coin was originally created by a developer that vanished at launch. The community is restoring Honorcoin.

What new ideas would you like us to incorporate into the development? Thanks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
What's the new idea of the coin ?
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
Update 7-21-14 3:30 PM: The source and new wallets will be sent to the exchanges today for the inspection and final approval stamp for the swap. The source and new wallet updates for the community will be released 1 hour prior to launch! We will let you know after we here back from the exchanges when you should begin sending your coins for the swap Smiley

Update 7-21-14 5:33 AM: We are proud to announce that the coin build has been completed. We worked diligently to meet this deadline and to deliver on our promises. A special thanks goes out to our developers and the community members that have supported us. Next update today by 5PM EST
legendary
www.bitkong.com
Next update today by 5PM EST
where are the updates?

ETA ~2 hours  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1027
Next update today by 5PM EST
where are the updates?
Activity: 826
My wallet don't sync.
Can I have nodes please ?
Activity: 426
Update 7-21-14 5:33 AM: We are proud to announce that the coin build has been completed. We worked diligently to meet this deadline and to deliver on our promises. A special thanks goes out to our developers and the community members that have supported us. Next update today by 5PM EST

i cant wait next update Smiley
Activity: 276
i held my XHC despite the Bittrex delisting

knew you guys deliver!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Thank you for all the updates Jarvis, I have made another donation of .150 BTC to help in the continuing operations of this coin.
Thanks to you and the team for all your hard work.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Going to get some sleep over here. An update has been posted on the top of the thread.

We have been working non-stop to meet the deadline. We have a lot of work still ahead of us. We will be re-designing the website & forum. Setting up a white-paper release with a development roadmap. Community board of directors election, XHC value stabilizing multi-pool and confidential new features. We will be in talks with exchanges and big pools for the launch. There will be press-releases, industry articles and much more.

We plan to have the seed nodes up and running by 5PM after the final tests are completed. The 1:1 exchange date will be announced after we get the final go ahead from the major exchanges.

Good things to come. Get ready! Smiley

thanks Jarvis.Good luck and success
Activity: 56
Edit: Website is fixed  Smiley

OP UPDATE
Update 7-20-14 5:45 PM: We expect to have everything ready by Monday, Launch date will be scheduled then with a 3-5 day lead time for the promotion campaign.

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

I noticed the "Exchange" link on the official XHC web-sight ( http://www.honorcoin.me ) is still directing people to Bittrex, which has since been a de-list-er. It seems consumer confidence is paramount with any altcoin.  Therefore anyone new who may discover XHC could be turned off with the closed link. Whoever has access to this may want to have it linked to Poloniex instead. It's Just a suggestion. 

Peace!

legendary
www.bitkong.com
I've been buying tons of XHC for ~200 sat, I don't see why anyone would sell any of this coin for under 500 sat at this stage. In a week, even less of a reason to sell.

The only reason why I am not buying right now is because I've ran out of funds to further dump into XHC. I am looking forward to this week, I really believe that Jarvis and the rest of the team involved with XHC will really deliver. It's been a slow and steady ride and I've enjoyed it.
I have a pretty good idea what is going on in this picture, Please knock it off whoever you are, as it's clear you are just trying to manipulate the price back down so you can try(key word) to buy more cheaper. All you are doing is attempting to add uncertainty and instability over blind greed. If you believe in this project continue to buy it higher everyone and don't sell into buy orders. Obviously  Roll Eyes

And to those noobs still remaining in XHC, skip the above advice and just sell your coins now since you know your lack of investment sense and borderline retardation will at some point cause you to have a brain fart and you will sell at little to no profit anyways.  Cheesy Who wants to be that guy???

XHC has a Sr. Level Dev and many seasoned Sr. Level and level-headed investors and has survived 2 months on the exchange(basically 2-3 years in crypto time).. only a fool (like described above) wouldn't buy in and hold now while the getting is Damn..Damn good.
Just wanted to touch base and check in with the community. Everything is going smoothly and we expect thing to get real busy soon Wink

We will need to elect a community board of directors soon that will play an important role in the future development of this coin. PM me if your interested. let me know what your field of expertise is and what you would like to do for honorcoin. Thanks

+1

XHC's value is slowly but surely being built on.. it's unfortunate the only language some people speak is dump rather than hold. Making money 101- The seller sets the price, not the buyer..Sell for high and the buyer will eventually come up to meet it, Don't lower the price to meet the buyer.  But XHC has been working through the noobs everyday for 2 months now and is still standing and... like a fine wine, It gets better with age   Grin

I've been trolled by a noob

oh well, To all future sellers.. Your loss Wink

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: