Pages:
Author

Topic: Trendon Shavers - Family Contact made - page 4. (Read 29175 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
September 29, 2012, 04:01:29 PM
Does nobody simply give him a visit as now all his infos are public ( name, adress...) For such amount in many place over the world you will get some shootg.. front your face and you ( pirate) will be more available for a talk... I know radical way are not the best blabla... but sometime for big money its the best way anyway... Pirate could just pay some fucking good lawers ( he will do ) and make you waiting for years before to be out of usa...

I guess its USA and yes better to wait for law LOL... say bye to your funds guys sadly  Embarrassed and regret the far west period lol....

I remind how pirate was proud of himself talking about managing the whole bitcoin market, why now do you hide your ass man? are you scared? can you hide your familly forever too? Cause you should know some are cool an some much less cool Wink so take care to them and you... its 5 millions usd man...

Btw I didn't invested in Pirate scam, its just my saturday night thought...

Huh?
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
September 29, 2012, 03:52:03 PM
Does nobody simply give him a visit as now all his infos are public ( name, adress...) For such amount in many place over the world you will get some shootg.. front your face and you ( pirate) will be more available for a talk... I know radical way are not the best blabla... but sometime for big money its the best way anyway... Pirate could just pay some fucking good lawers ( he will do ) and make you waiting for years before to be out of usa...

I guess its USA and yes better to wait for law LOL... say bye to your funds guys sadly  Embarrassed and regret the far west period lol....

I remind how pirate was proud of himself talking about managing the whole bitcoin market, why now do you hide your ass man? are you scared? can you hide your familly forever too? Cause you should know some are cool an some much less cool Wink so take care to them and you... its 5 millions usd man...

Btw I didn't invested in Pirate scam, its just my saturday night thought...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 28, 2012, 01:41:22 AM
actually i oversaw that this thread is little old...Smiley, sry
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
September 28, 2012, 01:38:28 AM
DonShrents, isnt that the pseudonym which is used to register pirateat40.com.... just thinking...
http://dns.robtex.com/pirateat40.com.html#whois

You have a lot of reading to do.

'thor's save 'n rend' is another anagram that I especially like.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 28, 2012, 01:34:31 AM
DonShrents, isnt that the pseudonym which is used to register pirateat40.com.... just thinking...
http://dns.robtex.com/pirateat40.com.html#whois
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
September 27, 2012, 08:04:44 AM
Yeah good going guys getting the SEC involved.... Bitcoin will soon be called AmericaCoin and All Asic Pre Orders belong to the Government Cheesy
Activity: 588
firstbits.com/1kznfw
September 27, 2012, 12:27:31 AM
dead thread is dead?

Shit got more real than telling on Trendon to dad when the SEC started soliciting for witnesses.
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
September 26, 2012, 10:03:01 PM
dead thread is dead?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
September 23, 2012, 05:39:42 AM
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
September 19, 2012, 12:52:21 PM
latest?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
September 16, 2012, 08:31:38 PM
I'm still wondering if there's a Global Oil Fund connection, heavily promoted at TalkGold, and used Wallet Bit when accepting Bitcoin. The owner(s) of GOF went AWOL about the same time Pirate did.

I'm not trying to divert this thread, but this may need looking into, and if anything is found, a new thread may be warranted.

~Bruno~
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2012, 05:25:46 PM
I reckon Pirate has a load of cash and coin at his disposal maybe not the full amount owed but a lot and he just wants to keep it.  If he puts all the coin in a brain wallet he could just declare bankruptcy.

Most of it has probably been converted to gold bullion and is in some storage locker(s) spread around the country rented under business names. At least, that's what I would do.

Intead I expect that he lost most of the monies, probably in Zeek.
He could have been scammed too (with all that stash he made a fat target). In that case I wonder why he just not tell us.

Zeek's model involved promoting the fuck out of Zeekler.  It seems highly unlikely that if pirate was a Zeek affiliate he wouldn't have been promoting the hell out of Zeekler wherever he had an internet presence.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2012, 05:09:06 PM
I reckon Pirate has a load of cash and coin at his disposal maybe not the full amount owed but a lot and he just wants to keep it.  If he puts all the coin in a brain wallet he could just declare bankruptcy.

Most of it has probably been converted to gold bullion and is in some storage locker(s) spread around the country rented under business names. At least, that's what I would do.

He could have been scammed too (with all that stash he made a fat target). In that case I wonder why he just not tell us.

Although it denied, if is related with Zeek maybe are expecting a happy ending.

http://pastebin.com/wFzTv9ub
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
September 16, 2012, 04:41:31 PM
I reckon Pirate has a load of cash and coin at his disposal maybe not the full amount owed but a lot and he just wants to keep it.  If he puts all the coin in a brain wallet he could just declare bankruptcy.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 16, 2012, 01:20:50 PM
I reckon Pirate has a load of cash and coin at his disposal maybe not the full amount owed but a lot and he just wants to keep it.  If he puts all the coin in a brain wallet he could just declare bankruptcy.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
September 16, 2012, 09:24:26 AM

Well looking at the POS Pontiac he drives I would bet he has already declared bankruptcy Tongue (Sorry Anti-V8's their junk)
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
September 16, 2012, 04:43:24 AM
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
September 15, 2012, 06:03:42 PM
If the point of this thread was for Pirate to "show himself" at Defcon so that investors would have more confidence, I don't think this has been fulfilled.
What we have is a picture of a bunch of people, with people saying "This is me with pirate" or "I think I know who Pirate is here".
Why is everybody else so afraid to pinpoint who Pirate is? What is the point of the picture if not to show who Pirate is?

PS! I have money in some PPTs so I'm no detractor, just a bit tired of the games that seem to be played here..

Pirate is 3rd from the right.  His real name is Trendon Shavers and he lives in McKinney, TX.  He will be turning 30 in September.

Of course, nobody will believe me because if they do it takes all the fun out of it.

All this information is available via google, and if you're investor you should already know all of it or you didn't do you due diligence and one day you will be scammed by a real scam artist.  Pirate, on the other hand is just a smart guy trying to get rich by helping bitcoin reach it's full potential.

I know exactly where pirate lives thanks to a return address on a package Smiley

YOU HERE THAT, I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP!

Or slept: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egqZspgz-hw

Just wanted to make sure that this is out there by bluefirecorp. I'm not sure if it's been verified that the address he has and what's been presented to dated matches.

~Bruno~
September 15, 2012, 05:10:36 PM
Stay on target.

Please take a look back at your posts and, if you seem to be off topic, delete for posterity.
Pages:
Jump to: