Pages:
Author

Topic: Trendon Shavers - Pirate Pass Through - Crowdsource list - page 2. (Read 6338 times)

BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
I'll put that on the list.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
I thought GigaVPS ran a PPT too.
BCB
vip
BCJ
We know that many people outside the bitcoin commuinty are following these Trendon Shaver threads.  Thank you for you assistance so far.

We have another request.

Trendon Shavers my have been in the past or currently using assumed names or an alias.  If you have seen or know this guy and know him by a name other then Trendon Shavors we'd like to hear from you.

http://trendonshavers.com/
legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001
Shavors?

I wouldn't even have said anything, but it's been a week....

Don't understand the question

..maybe the typo in the topic..

Ente
BCB
vip
BCJ
Don't understand the question...

EDIT: Corrected typo.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Shavors?

I wouldn't even have said anything, but it's been a week....
BCB
vip
BCJ
2nd post updated
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
DeaDTerra, Burt W, Patrick Harnett and Goat also operated PPTs.  So did ineededausername, teek and usagi.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
Hashking ran a PPT.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
BCB, i made a backup of the whole glbse-website on 2012-09-07 so nearly 2 month ago. I believe at that time the PPTs were still available on the market. I backed up all the publicly available info on the websites.

That contains the javascript too that included all the data needed to create the graphs. So the backup should include the trades from ipo till backuptime, the time of trade, volume and price of trade. Then the company details of each object like it could be seen there and the dividends paid.

The javascript isnt working anymore of course but the data is still in the sourcecode.

Let me know if that is of interest for you.
BCB
vip
BCJ
reserved

PPT's

Chaang Noi (Goat)
coblee (repaid creditors 100% - see post #18 below)
copumpkin
DeaDTerra (wound down prior to the default)
FOO.PPPPT(bitfoo)(Brendio)
Hashking
imsaguy
ineededausername
kluge
Patrick Harnett
payb.tc
PPT BIB.PIRATE (Brendio)
Burt W
BCB
vip
BCJ
I have been inundated with info and I'm trying to keep track and continue to connect all the dots.

I was not an investor in any of the vehicles and did not follow any of the bitcoin threads much.

However for my edification and the community's approval.  Could you help me create and complete list of PPT's and if you know,  who rant then and any estimated value

PPT    Operator  Estimated Value

Thanks

EDIT: or pm me if you prefer.  And if you think this is a bad idea I'd be glad to take it down.  The goal is to attempt to determint amount due to creditors and then extrapolate the value of any assets that trendon may still be holding.
Pages:
Jump to: