Pages:
Author

Topic: Trends for altcoins in September - page 2. (Read 1659 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 670
February 08, 2022, 02:28:12 PM
The month of September has passed, but it means that the trends have not changed since this topic is still being written. The trends are clear, blockchain networks working well are polkadot, sol, luna. metaverses and NFTs as well as play2earn projects their hype looks like it will last for a long time. February is already giving signals that it will go well. If the rise continues, the altcoins talked about this month will provide a good rise.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 23, 2022, 01:40:38 PM
 NFT, SOLANA, Launchpad and other prominent cryptocurrencies are trending. Investors are presently discussing the game idea network for NFT, while numerous SOLANA coins are witnessing a pump, and the top coin on coinmarketcap, notably Cardano, is surprise the market. As for Launchpad, DAO maker is on my top list. They nearly have 5% of the top 1,000 assets work with them. I believe it will reach 20% by the end of 2022.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 638
https://duelbits.com/
January 23, 2022, 12:58:47 PM
Of course, you have named good coins to invest at any time. They can be bought at almost any price, knowing that it will grow in the future. However, in any case, their price will be influenced by the fact in which direction the price of bitcoin will go.
It is very clear because the cycle and direction of Bitcoin has always been followed by all Altcoins in the past and also at this time so it is worth always choosing the best Altcoin if one cannot afford to have several Bitcoins in his wallet.
because indeed every big thing will always be followed by a smaller one below it
Likewise with bitcoin they will certainly never be able to release altcoins from their movement because altcoins will always be there to follow the movement of bitcoin.
even though all are not like that but indeed most of them are like that and that is a certainty that will not be changed
Activity: 43
January 23, 2022, 09:13:28 AM
I think the market will have a few months for altcoins or in September

I am thinking of some trends
- NFT
- Top altcoins
- Polkadot ecosystem
- Solana

What altcoin trend do you think will be the best in September?

I tend to choose Polkadot.

Of course, you have named good coins to invest at any time. They can be bought at almost any price, knowing that it will grow in the future. However, in any case, their price will be influenced by the fact in which direction the price of bitcoin will go.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
January 07, 2022, 02:01:33 PM

- NFT
- Top altcoins
- Polkadot ecosystem
- Solana

solana, dot and nft were the top coins and trended this past September. For nft, having a game network concept is currently being discussed by many investors, besides that some coins such as solana and dot are also experiencing pumping. and for now I think almost all digital currencies have avalanches or fall in price. but to hold nft , polka dot and solana until now I think it needs to be maintained until re-find the best price
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 07, 2022, 01:07:00 PM

- NFT
- Top altcoins
- Polkadot ecosystem
- Solana

i think not only last september polka-dot became a trend, but for this year and the following years polka-dot will still be a crypto to be reckoned with, not only that, Nft seems to be the target of many investors for this year
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
December 28, 2021, 11:25:47 AM
September has been the month when new projects are pumped up, surely many people have benefited from the conditions at that time, for me, polka dots are still a promising project, followed by Solana, and it's good for us to get into it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 24, 2021, 04:05:01 AM
The top altcoins are salona that will be popular in the market. For polka-dots, it seems like they are starting to appear again now, I'm sure salona, polka-dots will reach their highest price in December, these two altcoin projects are quite successful and are liked by many investors.

Solana and Polkadot are indeed good coins to invest in short or long term, but I don't agree with you who say that both coins will return to their highest levels by the end of this year considering the market is currently in a downturn so I think it's very difficult for solana and polkadot to reach that level in a very short time.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
December 24, 2021, 03:36:29 AM
The top altcoins are salona that will be popular in the market. For polka-dots, it seems like they are starting to appear again now, I'm sure salona, polka-dots will reach their highest price in December, these two altcoin projects are quite successful and are liked by many investors.

Activity: 714
December 16, 2021, 01:07:16 PM

- NFT
- Top altcoins
- Polkadot ecosystem
- Solana

I think you choose top 10-20 alt coin for trading. month of September is very good for trading many coin goes high. in the end of year you can get more profit if you hold on December  Trx is good for trading now a days
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
December 11, 2021, 02:38:02 PM

- NFT
- Top altcoins
- Polkadot ecosystem
- Solana

You can already forget about what happened in September. The crypto is such a lively and unpredictable product that even a couple of months is a long time in order to guess the correct forecast. However, Solana and Polkadot are good choices for the coming year.
Activity: 22
December 11, 2021, 02:25:19 PM
Nowadays every man and his dog create useless “crypto” projects and it is so hard to find a worthy project in all that junk. It was an ordeal to find Sin City, but now I am confident about my investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 695
November 26, 2021, 01:00:52 PM

- NFT
- Top altcoins
- Polkadot ecosystem
- Solana

I am interested in the top altcoins compared to the NFT Ecosystem, Polkadot and Solana, Popular or top altcoins have a great chance in the market, considering the current trend is in good and normal condition, but we also cannot ignore NFT, Polkadot or Solana, because they almost have the same opportunity at the end of this year, and this trend is very likely for Altcoins, if market conditions are still able to maintain as they are today.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
November 22, 2021, 07:52:45 PM

- NFT
- Top altcoins
- Polkadot ecosystem
- Solana

sorry for late commenting
I think Solona, was the favorite coin in September, the rapid progress made Solona ogled by investors, surely all coins will continue to make progress, especially in the middle of the year. lots of news about good coins and many investors/traders on social media are very optimistic about crypto development
for the months of november and december I think avax and zil will soar to the moon (my hope)
Activity: 861
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 22, 2021, 07:19:58 PM
Good NFT's projects are always in demand as before. Even Solona and Bnb both altcoin trends already proved those as best for not only September or October but seems to be, for this whole year. Even still their progress can be tracked. Market showing correction this week but possibly whole Q4 of 2021 could be the good session for altcoins. so polkadot & matic still have potential to do well within those timeframe. I'm optimistic about matic and polkadot ecosystem
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
November 19, 2021, 10:34:44 AM
I noticed the trend from September to now is still dominated by coin memes and NFT, we can see this from the number of new coin memes and large trading volumes, this is what keeps the market moving positively and I'm sure coin memes can last up to at least 3 year.
Activity: 1204
November 18, 2021, 10:27:49 AM
Bsc-based altcoins which are now a trend, the main reason may be that the transaction fees are very small compared to ethereum-based which are now bigger and very burdensome for us when we transact.
Activity: 854
November 10, 2021, 11:25:18 PM

I am also optimistic about Polkadot. I think that it will be a trend of the end of 2021 and of the beginning of 2022. Parachains are about to start and there are a lot of investors and partners, so this project will have a huge success I think. It will offer innovative technology of connecting different projects and chains providing fast and cheap transaction.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
November 10, 2021, 02:43:25 PM
Those trending projects were give us good result as expected from treading period. even it seems market is still bullish and trending is still on the way cause after September & October, the are witness of Ath of most of trending project in this November, even solona has done the best from all of those but as sol already on top, now i also choose Polkadot. even it seems those treading project will go ahead as now for the whole year,
Both coins have a good chance in October to November, the market is still bullish and it is possible that they can move well in the market, Solana and Polkadot will be able to provide good value at a certain time, let's see and enjoy the bullish occurrence for Solana and Polkadot at the end of this year, but don't forget to participate in their investment.
Activity: 709
November 09, 2021, 07:40:41 PM
Those trending projects were give us good result as expected from treading period. even it seems market is still bullish and trending is still on the way cause after September & October, the are witness of Ath of most of trending project in this November, even solona has done the best from all of those but as sol already on top, now i also choose Polkadot. even it seems those treading project will go ahead as now for the whole year,
Pages:
Jump to: