Pages:
Author

Topic: Trick for trading? - page 3. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 10:29:20 AM
Those who you called double-men had not got their knowledge for free.They will not give you strategies for free.Every strategy in trading will depends on the time, money and the market.The strategies will change but the one strategy doesn't and it is BUY low SELL High. But this strategy is not alone it has to be associated with other strategies well. And all I want to say is learn and earn. Try with less. Analyze few potential coins. Analyze the market and the product. The double-men strategies expires at some time and they will find new ways with the previous knowledge they have.So its better to study by ourselves rather depending on the strategies which are not constant.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
November 26, 2017, 10:16:21 AM
those who you call "double-man" are not going to share their information with you freely. nobody really does. and sometimes it is not even possible to do so. something are not really explainable!

but the general trick is to buy low and sell high.
but the low is when you are sure it is not going to go any lower than that. some people buy on top of the pump after a bubble was formed and think it is "low".
if the price went lower than what you bought at, you sell. if it went up you sell not hold to be more greedy.
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
November 26, 2017, 10:13:30 AM
i go with arbit, i can get 10 usd profit from 300 usd trading balance per hour. if that day i make 10 arbit i get 100 usd profit. but carefull to with arbit thing if you not fast enough youll end up loosing money
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 10:10:54 AM
You should try the way I do, that is always trading in bittrex (sometimes with the help of pump bittrex bot analysis) you will get a small profit every day, legit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 10:08:43 AM
There are no shortcuts and definitely no quick money in crypto. Things may look very rosy from the outside but when you actually start trading you will get to know that its not as easy as it looks. My suggestion is to learn TA and have patience with coins that have strong FA.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
November 26, 2017, 10:06:51 AM
Buy low sell high. Haha.
Seriously in these days don't hold for too long. Btc is so strong that it drives the other coins down. Find a few coins you believe in and buy on the dip. Sell when it feels too good to be true
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 09:51:55 AM
Many member said that: trading can help X2 money/month but can lose all money with beginner. So what is the different things between double-man vs beginner?
How the double-man know this coin is good to invest in that timing?
How many point I need to research? like: the idea, dev-team, product, marketing, what people think about that coin..... What is your research list?  
Or need a group, use pump and dump strategy?
Or what I need is just PATIENCE with my coin.
Pages:
Jump to: