Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ Trillion ★★ - page 15. (Read 9400 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
May 18, 2018, 09:33:37 AM
I suppose this pool is for ASICs and nicehash only. Mining difficulty is very high.

You can change difficulty, or it will automatically change after a while. add <,d=YOURDIFF> after C=TRLN in password field.

Honestly, im not sure if there is a reason for mining scrypt with anything else than ASIC these days..
Trying to set -p c=TRLN,d=256 but it not work... Still difficulty is huge...

You have been heard. Minimum difficulty for Trillion is now 1024, instead of 524287 ;-)

Miners using ASIC should add a higher difficulty in order to utilize the equipment fully, if not it will take a little while before the pool adjusts proper diff. suggested: c=TRLN,d=524287

d = 524287
only for fools
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
May 18, 2018, 09:30:58 AM
Congrats, olkah..  you have ruined Trillion due to your GREED.. your hoarding coins and then trying to sell them, while constanting complaining and screaming for an exchange..  

you are not in the spirit of the Trillion.. many times the developer has said to "GIVE AWAY" x amounts to spread Trillion around and make it valuable.

olkah, you're a horrible person, you and your ASIC (which makes wallet mining, as the developer intended, USELESS)

You say so solely out of envy to me because I have ASIC Bitmain  and you only shit GPU  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin
LOL! There is no sense to mine Scrypt coins with CPU and GPU since 2014.

I have old GreedSeed ASIC but it can be used only for coins with low diff.

You have been heard. Minimum difficulty for Trillion is now 1024, instead of 524287 ;-)
Thanks!
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
May 18, 2018, 09:30:21 AM
I suppose this pool is for ASICs and nicehash only. Mining difficulty is very high.

You can change difficulty, or it will automatically change after a while. add <,d=YOURDIFF> after C=TRLN in password field.

Honestly, im not sure if there is a reason for mining scrypt with anything else than ASIC these days..

Miners using ASIC should add a higher difficulty in order to utilize the equipment fully, if not it will take a little while before the pool adjusts proper diff. suggested: c=TRLN,d=524287
May 18, 2018, 09:26:57 AM
Congrats, olkah..  you have ruined Trillion due to your GREED.. your hoarding coins and then trying to sell them, while constanting complaining and screaming for an exchange..  

you are not in the spirit of the Trillion.. many times the developer has said to "GIVE AWAY" x amounts to spread Trillion around and make it valuable.

olkah, you're a horrible person, you and your ASIC (which makes wallet mining, as the developer intended, USELESS)

You say so solely out of envy to me because I have ASIC Bitmain  and you only shit GPU  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

so why don't you start mining bitcoin CPU or GPU but I think you don't have a place in mining since you are many years behind
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 09:21:35 AM
Congrats, olkah..  you have ruined Trillion due to your GREED.. your hoarding coins and then trying to sell them, while constanting complaining and screaming for an exchange.. 

May 18, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

do not suffer and just buy my coins !!!
PM!!!

do not suffer and just buy my coins !!!
PM!!!
May 18, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Activity: 79
May 18, 2018, 05:17:51 AM
Dev, pls advise CVMpool on how to fix the underlying issues reported, so he can payout those yet to receive their payments.

Also, any plans for a website, logo, branding, etc., so we can take this project to the next level?

I registered the domain TrillionCoin.net and forwarded it to this ANN thread. We need to start getting the word out about this project and will be giving away some of my mined coins in the process.

I have tried to reach out as well and get some details as to who's doing what, however guess @many coins is kinda working on most of it for now.

Good that u got the registersriin done, for now in terms of mining payment may be a workaround is to get them in smaller chunks
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 11:28:42 PM
This is one ambitious project and I fully support it. Let's see how far it could go, it only needs a solid community to push it forward and who knows.
May 17, 2018, 11:13:53 PM
Dev you will make exchange for coins Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

Even if I set a ,d=2 i can't mine a share ... the dashboard reports

Code:
sgminer/5.5.5-gm C=TRLN,d=2 scrypt 26214

I think we can use only ASIC miner

Activity: 55
May 17, 2018, 06:35:45 PM
CVMPool.pw currently owes me several hundreds of million TRLN and not paying.
wallet, pls

Same here only not hundreds of millions.  lol... As I thought something was wrong I used 2 wallets.
1E66EU3gemGEaCcmX3nQGnhCW6TnK3g93s
1G9sS4gNEgmhP4A2MJ3hYEoz62ssamMcpz

Thanks CVMPool
Activity: 22
May 17, 2018, 06:09:18 PM
lets everyone bacome billionair
my wallet :   12Xn5JxdiKZtSxWadtXNowjfrzoDK37vVK
Activity: 258
May 17, 2018, 06:05:34 PM
just sayin i still have over 900million on other mining site still...are you saying that its going to show up ..im in no hurry,
just like to know it will show..thanks..
PowerMining.pw
May 17, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

PowerMining.pw
May 17, 2018, 05:58:31 PM
https://www.powermining.pw curently have Trillion active.

Okey, so there is a error with trillion daemon which causes pools not to be able to send "large" payments. This have now been fixed and automated payouts works as they should.

CCMiner:
Code:
CCminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:3437 -u TRILLION WALLET ADDRESS -p c=TRLN

SGMiner:
Code:
sgminer -k scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:3437 -u TRILLION WALLET ADDRESS -p c=TRLN

CPUMiner:
Code:
cpuminer -k scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:3437 -u TRILLION WALLET ADDRESS -p c=TRLN-t threads

Happy mining!
May 17, 2018, 05:56:01 PM
Any other pool for TRLN ?

It's disappointing the only pool posted here is unstable and has only been in existence for few days.

https://www.powermining.pw curently have Trillion active.
May 17, 2018, 05:16:50 PM
Sell all my coins 20674024391 (TRLN) price 1 (TRLN) =0.00000001 LTC.
Activity: 258
May 17, 2018, 04:48:31 PM
heres my wallet.. have not received all of my coins yet either..             1LbB8WPKLjZMuBNdFxYJdEVUYiAYSb9PJT

can hellp thanks
Pages:
Jump to: