Pages:
Author

Topic: Trinity Network Credit (TNC)- no ANN but Kucoin listing - page 3. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
There are rumors that Binance will list. I do not know if it's true.

I hope so, that would definitely help with getting the coins name out there and improve price and volume.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
It's official Binance is upgrading NEO and adding Nep5 token support
https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961238108393037824

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Has anyone managed to successfully transfer TNC to the NEON wallet?
Yes, here is the Trinity announcement thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-trinity-tnc-token-trinity-is-an-offchain-scaling-scheme-for-neo-2910899

You will find a step by step Neon Trinity wallet guide there. 
Activity: 22
Merit: 4
There's very interesting info in a pair of columns by "Jake the Crypto King" about TNC:

"Trinity Network Credit: TNC

The Trinity Network Credit (TNC) token was the Moonshot (https://btcmanager.com/week-2-moonshot-tnc-week-february-5-2018/) this prior week. However, being a moonshot, it demonstrated a strong potential to succeed in the coming eleven months. TNC has a market cap of approximately $65 million with a coin value of roughly $0.195. TNC is a coin that will live and die by the side of NEO. TNC is the scaling solution for when NEO outgrows its current platform. However, if NEO never takes off like ETH, then TNC will fade into oblivion, along with NEO. However, considering ETH was one of the top performers last year and ICO releasing coins have been the hottest craze NEO should be able to piggyback off ETH’s recent success. Capturing any piece of ETH’s market share would create a situation where NEO may need a scaling solution very soon. That solution is TNC.

TNC tokens serve the purpose of a utility token literally transporting NEP-5 (NEO) based assets from one wallet to another. TNC is unique in their scaling solution involves using state channels and off-chain scaling schemes. TNC is the equivalent of Stellar Lumens (XLM) or Raiden Network Token (RDN) but for the NEO blockchain. Both RDN and XLM have had huge successes in 2017 which is why if NEO builds on any of ETH’s momentum TNC will be the significant gainer most will be talking about in 2018. TNC is a higher risk play as its success is directly connected to NEO’s growth rate. NEO is based out of, China, a country that has recently placed an all-out ban on crypto. TNC is one for the gamblers, but if it pays off, you will be sitting on the moon in your Lambo."
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Has anyone managed to successfully transfer TNC to the NEON wallet?

I followed this (below) to add TNC as custom token to NEON Wallet (version 0.1.2):
https://blockchaindk.com/2018/01/24/add-custom-token-neon-wallet/

All seemed well and TNC now shows up in my list of tokens.

I clicked receive in the NEON wallet and transferred a small amount of TNC (50) from Kucoin to the address given (I assume that's address I'm meant to send to?).

This was more than a day ago yet NEON still shows a TNC balance of zero. Kucoin shows the transaction as complete and NEO Tracker presently indicates over 3000 confirmations.

What did I do wrong?  Huh
You can use NEO wallet but it's still very early and might be buggy.

There were mobile wallets shown in the NEO devcon and a working Trinity demo.
Trinity first wallets should be released this month both for desktop and mobile.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrinityTNC/comments/7twsth/trinity_android_mobile_wallet_beta/
Activity: 4
Does anybody know a wallet where TNC tokens can be stored safely, rather than just having them in the exchange?
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
I belive this is normal coz i've heard on one of my friend that some of the ICOs as of now don't prefer to advertis here at bitcointalk. I don't know bout the reason but as you observe some of their bounty campaigns are posted in Mediums right?. Maybe they are now using some alternative channels to market their ICO which will be bad for the bitcointalk bounty participants and also for the bitcointalk community i hope it's not about issue of reliability when it comes to promoting ICOS.

Seeing that more regular indeed. Happens to coincide with a lot of pump&dump coins being around as well. Also, on many other posting media the newsposter itself is in control of the entire environment. Often they can just delete your post, ban you from the group, kick you from the chat, and when you start complaining, other users who they pay to promote their coin will show up to tell that you're wrong. All good scammers have such a community backing them, and of course they already have a few dozen bitcointalk accounts ready for months, accumulating activity to seem genuine at the moment required.

A question arises again, why does TNC (and other tokens, SCRY, BCX, IOST) do like free airdrops / extra distribution to the top 10-20 traders on an exchange for example? There's even prices for largest traders by volume. Seems like a good incentive to pump & dump, especially if there's insiders trading as investors..

But then again, the very few genuine traders that go and trade such amounts on a daily basis, they aren't thinking about the high risk / possibility of price manipulation. They want profit and extra free tokens.

https://gate.io/article/16359
The internet > you
I belive this is normal coz i've heard on one of my friend that some of the ICOs as of now don't prefer to advertis here at bitcointalk. I don't know bout the reason but as you observe some of their bounty campaigns are posted in Mediums right?. Maybe they are now using some alternative channels to market their ICO which will be bad for the bitcointalk bounty participants and also for the bitcointalk community i hope it's not about issue of reliability when it comes to promoting ICOS.

There are quite a few that don't view the forum as being a viable way to promote their ICO, I guess for them they see it as either too much effort or just that the target audience isn't great as it's a lot of spammers etc. Many now choose to do targeted advertising through facebook etc and I've yet to come across a coin advertised on facebook that hasn't had great success in their ICO.

Yes, because FB is like any social media the best way to promote a scam. Once a community there has accepted it, they're gonna believe in it. Why? Because people who live on social media do not understand the importance and the definition of trust. Those kind of things disappear from one's perception if social relationships are build and maintained by a mouse click. Just showing your face, talking in an interview and stating that you are against scams (how terrible they are!) is more than enough for a lot of people to base their trust on.

And they get extra coins from the bounty/reward program of course for promoting the scam. It's a win-win. Or well, it looks like that. After all the private sale is the real jackpot, which becomes more and more impossible to get into because there's conspiring among whales. Any coin listed since last Jan18/Dec17 that doesn't take into account whales trying to become intermediate token distributors, by hoarding tokens for >20-40 ETH and then price fixing for example, those ICO's arouse great suspicion and it might not be unwise to avoid them (even though the price surges sometimes enormously, because exactly that is the foremost method of skimming currency from the big heap, by riding the waves you self create). Especially suspicious when the whitepaper states that the team is all about fairness, equal trade, no monopolizing, unbiased token prices, world peace, etc. If something like that is stated in a whitepaper and the token sale shows otherwise, even a tiny tiny glitch, and no posts/info about that for longer than a day? Then the team isn't taking their project serious, because if you're into the blockchain technology and hold a multi-million dollar ICO, then you're online every day, probably even 24/7, and you don't wipe your ass with your whitepaper.
The internet > you
What's the difference between TNC and NEO/GAS? And when compared to RAIDEN, the circulating supply is a factor 6-7 higher and the total supply a factor 10. Any other coins that compare to what TNC claims to be?

Here's their Telegram btw: https://t.me/TrinityStateChannels

They're listed on Gate.io as well: https://gate.io/trade/TNC_BTC

I'm holding and going on a limb with this one.
The internet > you
I'm interested in this as well and it's very frustrating how little documentation there is.  On one hand, they say they're solving for scalability issues with NEO... which could be a huge problem if ICO's begin migrating to NEO from ETH.  On the other hand, I don't see a guarantee or even a business plan on adoption.  Why would anyone use the Trinity network?

Also, the Whitepaper is very technical but doesn't really go deep into the utility aspect of TNC.  I think TNC is the 'gas' used to power Trinity transactions but again not sure if people will adopt the protocol.

Would love more opinions on it.  Thanks!

NEO-based hype. Not sure if this is actually something viable or a scam, just bought in early for a few bucks when it was introduced on the exchange. More did that I see Tongue

But NEO, everyone is hoping for NEO going on the rise (me too). Because of that it indeed seems very attracting. If it's a viable coin and you get in now while NEO is still <200 USD, then you might hit the jackpot when/if NEO surges upward. And because of that this is also the perfect formula for a scam.

With so little information it's hard to trust, even if it's made of gold.

And aren't NEO and GAS already the tokens that provide a solution for the problems that TCN says it will handle?
The internet > you
I'm dumping this as soon as I have >1 cent profit, exactly for the same reason TS opened this topic. not sure, still reading

No clue what it's going to do in the charts, or what TNC is about in general.
just bought a couple thousands, you never know
i expect price will go down since i have bought :-) but let couple of weeks and you will see

plan to add little more in the next few days, i think 10.000 / 15.000 will be a very risky and at the same time rewarding bet

Haha. Sell quickly then!  Grin

I agree that there is certainly a bit more risk on this one, but if it works out it will be very rewarding. Let us see how the devcon goes and we can better judge if it is worth taking the risk buy even more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
just bought a couple thousands, you never know
i expect price will go down since i have bought :-) but let couple of weeks and you will see

plan to add little more in the next few days, i think 10.000 / 15.000 will be a very risky and at the same time rewarding bet
I think it will be a little gem for NEO fans. Smiley Trinity literally have launched the coin with zero advertising!
It's Chinese company they don't even know how to use western social media/don't have a PR person yet.  

It's still super underdiscovered but NEO devcon coming tomorrow. They will be showing a working prototype.
Trinity subreddit has popped yesterday.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrinityTNC/

Trinity mobile wallet already in BETA.

So my suggestion get a lot of coins under $0.4, make some posts on reddit, twitter and get the ball rolling in a few days, flip some coins 'to a pay for the free marketing' and enjoy TNC blowing 10x in a month or two!  Smiley

Amen brother! Nice to get in early and a promising project with such a catchy name. If they do well at NEO devcon, the price will shoot up Smiley
I think it will be a little gem for NEO fans. Smiley Trinity literally have launched the coin with zero advertising!
It's Chinese company they don't even know how to use western social media/don't have a PR person yet.  

It's still super underdiscovered but NEO devcon coming tomorrow. They will be showing a working prototype.
Trinity subreddit has popped yesterday.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrinityTNC/

Trinity mobile wallet already in BETA.

So my suggestion get a lot of coins under $0.4, make some posts on reddit, twitter and get the ball rolling in a few days, flip some coins 'to a pay for the free marketing' and enjoy TNC blowing 10x in a month or two!  Smiley

a very promising project

David Yiling Li
Former Antshares (Neo) Overseas Manager Led the Antshares global tokensale campaign in 16, and her follow-up community building, business cooperation, ecosystem building, etc. Co-founder of FourierPR, China’s top marketing and consultancy firm for crypto-economy projects. Fourier’s clients dominate coinmarketcap top 100 list; in association with FBG. Founder of Rai Stone Media site inwecrypto.com, multi-asset wallet InWe Wallet and two ecosystem companies of Trinity Network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1qhME3Myus&t=267s

Thanks for that link. I have been meaning to further look into this, will be an interesting watch.
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
a very promising project

David Yiling Li
Former Antshares (Neo) Overseas Manager Led the Antshares global tokensale campaign in 16, and her follow-up community building, business cooperation, ecosystem building, etc. Co-founder of FourierPR, China’s top marketing and consultancy firm for crypto-economy projects. Fourier’s clients dominate coinmarketcap top 100 list; in association with FBG. Founder of Rai Stone Media site inwecrypto.com, multi-asset wallet InWe Wallet and two ecosystem companies of Trinity Network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1qhME3Myus&t=267s
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Agreed this came out of left field. Kind of reminds of ELIXIR when it first showed up. Its got great vitals on the charts so Im just going to buy a bunch right away so I do looose out o gains while I research.  You might have found something among all the wish wash lately.
Pages:
Jump to: