Pages:
Author

Topic: Trodax - automated cryptocurrency trading service - page 11. (Read 2811 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Is it work only with binnance? how about other big exchanges?
As for now only Binance is available but we are planning to add more exchanges. We are currently collecting the exchanges our clients are interested in so that we can start with the most useful ones. Feel free to submit a request to add your exchange of choice sending an email to [email protected] and we'll have it in mind when planning to add the next exchange!
copper member

Sure, we offer a 14-day free trial period. We work with Binance and are planning to connect new exchanges soon.

Feel free to try Trodax!

that is, I can now try your product by connecting it to trade on the Binance? That's great! I will definitely take advantage of this offer!

Sure, that's how it works Smiley

Feel free to give it a try Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Do you have plans for arbitration bots? I would like bots to trade between exchanges on price differences.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
Is it work only with binnance? how about other big exchanges?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The volume of managed assets : 12 mln of usd and 1,2 mln per day. Is that numbers correct?  
The numbers are certainly impressive. Although of course for the crypto industry is not small but not the largest amount.
If we consider that the project offers trade on the Binance, then these figures are quite real. Have you seen any turnover from Binance? This is an extra class exchange!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I understand that the team already has a ready and fully working product today? Is it so? Confirm or disprove my thoughts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
The volume of managed assets : 12 mln of usd and 1,2 mln per day. Is that numbers correct? 
The numbers are certainly impressive. Although of course for the crypto industry is not small but not the largest amount.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22

Sure, we offer a 14-day free trial period. We work with Binance and are planning to connect new exchanges soon.

Feel free to try Trodax!

that is, I can now try your product by connecting it to trade on the Binance? That's great! I will definitely take advantage of this offer!
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Thanks for your comment, you are right, our roject is aimed to help people who want to benefir from cryptocurrency trading without spending weeks and months in front of a monitor studying the market and different strategies. In such unpredictable times as those we are now facing automated trading bot is the best option for lots of traders around the world.
Sounds very cool! I hope that this project will really allow many to rediscover the world of trading on crypto exchanges. After all, now many users are disappointed and stopped trading in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Where are your team based?
copper member
Great idea. Tell me how your token will be used on your platform? What is the point for investors to buy tokens and keep them?

Hello, Vangardo.

Thanks for your interest in our project. We do not have a token but we are currently thinking about ICO (although the current situation on the market is quite unpredictabe and we aren't 100% sure about it).

We'll keep you updated on the topic.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.

You are right, now is not the best situation on the market. I think it is worth waiting for some time, everything will definitely get better, I am sure of that.
Sure, that's how it looks like to us as well Smiley

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
copper member
Do you have trial version? and with wich exchanges it work?

Feel free to try Trodax!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Interesting, I'll chek it for two weeks.
Cool! Keep us updated on youe experience with Trodax Wink

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Great idea. Tell me how your token will be used on your platform? What is the point for investors to buy tokens and keep them?

Hello, Vangardo.

Thanks for your interest in our project. We do not have a token but we are currently thinking about ICO (although the current situation on the market is quite unpredictabe and we aren't 100% sure about it).

We'll keep you updated on the topic.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.

You are right, now is not the best situation on the market. I think it is worth waiting for some time, everything will definitely get better, I am sure of that.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope

Feel free to try Trodax!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Interesting, I'll chek it for two weeks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Now, when the crypto market has a falling trend, many who have tried to trade in the crypto market have stopped trading because they are constantly losing money. I hope that this product will return trading for many!
copper member
Yes, when can I try your product? Or maybe you are typing a beta test group?
Feel free to try it right now for free for 14 days!

In case you have any questions don't hesitate to check our FAQ or right us in Telegram.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
copper member

Feel free to try Trodax!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yes, when can I try your product? Or maybe you are typing a beta test group?
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: