Pages:
Author

Topic: TROLL - page 2. (Read 8348 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 27, 2014, 03:25:18 AM
you should add http://www.coinssource.com/ to verify coin HTML5  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 26, 2014, 04:00:19 PM
Team HTML5,

Congratulations on your successful launch, I know as much as anyone how daunting of a task that can be. I wish this coin, its Developers and its great community only the best.

Keep up the great work!!!!

~BitCentavo
Activity: 7
September 26, 2014, 01:48:26 PM
Sweaat rating and amazing cryptocoin HTML5coin (y) and good view i like it Wink
Activity: 4
September 26, 2014, 12:49:08 PM

In regards to the "so what" question about this coin trading in the LTC and Doge markets.  (most of the action in HTML5 is over on Bleutrade at the moment).

What many "Traders" have missed up to this point in time - and actually what we have pretty much been UNABLE to do to any large extent - is to trade Dogecoin DIRECTLY FOR OTHER COINS.

Now with exchanges like Bleutrade (and others - but especially Bleutrade) traders can trade in these lesser known (and lesser priced - Less than 1 Satoshi) alt coins using Dogecoin.

There is plenty of profit to be made trading in these LESS THAN 1 SATOSHI coins. 

Sure... you can pay 1 SATOSHI for HTML5 and perhaps wait (hope) for months for it to move off of that price, or you can be a smart trader and look at the price of HTML5 in the Dogecoin and Litecoin markets and do the math - HTML5 (as of 9/26/14) can be purchased for quite a bit less than 1 Satoshi and there is a very active marketplace for it.  See: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HTML5/DOGE  As of this writing the price is (approximately) 3 times less than 1 Satoshi.

For us speculators this represents a (possible) HUGE opportunity to profit over time as this coin and its (growing) community of supporters continue to expand the usefulness of HTML5 coin.

Activity: 4
September 26, 2014, 12:29:59 PM
We have been watching this HTMLCOIN develop over the last several months and are happy to see a (relatively) smooth transition to HTML5 Coin. 

Sure there is FUD - there is with every new (and even old) coin.  Look at how many declarations of "Dogecoin is Dead" there were just a few weeks ago.

Will this coin "go to the moon" and everyone who owns a piece get rich by next Tuesday? No.

Have there been fantastic new developments by the Developers?  Yes

Are there many, many additional things in development for this coin?  Yes

Will this coin be a long term success story?  Maybe.  Maybe not.

Will there be "mining problems"? - From time to time we're sure.  We're not miners ourselves, but we do know that the Dev is not going to abandon this coin what with all of the hurdles that have been overcome to this point.

Hey,  it's great if you are a "non-believer" and can tell everyone why this coin will crash and burn - but there are plenty of us hoping to see this coin become a huge success over time and are willing to participate the best we can in this (and other) coin launches in this wonderful (and oftentimes crazy) world of cryptocurrencies.

Here's to the success of HTML5 Coin and every other coin struggling to "make a difference" in this world. 
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Trainman
September 26, 2014, 08:12:11 AM
If someone is not intrest about the coin  please do not spam on thread
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
September 26, 2014, 06:08:34 AM
only fools will mine this stupid shitcoin. Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 26, 2014, 05:34:46 AM
This coin will stay dead if there isn't some kind of coin-swap at an extreme ratio with its stupid supply and zero demand.

Either that or there needs to be some kind of insane effort put into marketing.
September 26, 2014, 05:33:58 AM
Good launching , and the best Coin (y) i like that <3
Tw: @nirwanipin_id
Fb: Nirwan Fauzi
best regard

HTML Community Indonesia
September 26, 2014, 05:30:16 AM
extraordinary coin I pray rate this coin is very good.
Gogogo HTML5 Cry Kiss Undecided Lips sealed Embarrassed Tongue Roll Eyes
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
September 26, 2014, 04:28:28 AM
8btc worth of sales at 1sat on bleu ex
Why people mining this shit?   Huh Huh Huh

I stopped as soon as I saw that. At first this coin sounded interesting but after seeing that it looks like a group of investors who are trying to make their btc back after a failed attempt at the initial HTML coin. I wish it the best of luck.
Activity: 123
September 26, 2014, 03:58:52 AM
8btc worth of sales at 1sat on bleu ex
Why people mining this shit?   Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 26
September 26, 2014, 02:56:26 AM
Whats on with TurtleMiners???
nobody mines there... seems a good pool too me Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 33
September 26, 2014, 02:00:13 AM
How to swap Old HTML coin bos ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
September 26, 2014, 01:50:08 AM
A coin called HTML5 which has a wallet that is not even developed in HTML5. YOu want a real HTML5 coin then check out I/O Coin.
Activity: 56
September 26, 2014, 12:34:56 AM
To all you newbies... right... I mean trash talking btc trolls complaining about HTML5 already and we have not even got out of the gate...  take your bitcoin and go visit this link to see what you should be thinking about...https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-at-risk-major-vulnerability-discovered-in-gnu-bash/ For those that are real newbies my apologies but there are some disguising themselves as newbies to trash and bash... anyway, I have said my peace and the LTC and Dogecoin markets are rocking so who needs btc anyway, btc is a dinosaur on its last leg ... they are going to have to take the sell walls down to deal with this bitcoin bug in command line shell... Good Luck!

is your account or this coin related to the Crypto Cat team or Nadim Kobeissi?

this cryptocat:

https://crypto.cat/

edit: also, the update for the bourne shell (referenced in your article) was patched immediately.

Activity: 251
September 25, 2014, 10:45:12 PM
wow, so many coins. how could this ever move off 1 satoshi. geez.
we will stake this coins sir and keep it in our wallet
so it can decrease the coins in the market and as time goes by value of the coins will increase  Grin
our team work is needed to make these coins better

I am seeing 8btc worth of sales at 1sat already. That will take some time to eat through. I just hope this coin can make me a website because otherwise all i see is its only use is taking up HD space.

You should join the HTML Group Page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/htmlcoin/
There is someone there who accepts HTML5 Coin For writing HTML Code I'm sure he can build a website too.
September 25, 2014, 09:42:03 PM
so it can decrease the coins in the market and as time goes by value of the coins will increase  Grin

I am seeing 8btc worth of sales at 1sat already. That will take some time to eat through. I just hope this coin can make me a website because otherwise all i see is its only use is taking up HD space.
Activity: 65
September 25, 2014, 09:12:04 PM
so it can decrease the coins in the market and as time goes by value of the coins will increase  Grin
September 25, 2014, 09:07:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: