Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Trollpayment [TPG] ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ - page 21. (Read 46762 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
i miss again tpg in yobit
and normall again price in nova
come on bot
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
hey tillky you doesn't pay every 15 minutes anymore?
when they keep coming in my wallet it feels so good so please let it come inside me wallet. Embarrassed Kiss Kiss

wtf i think you leave the Project ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
hey tillky you doesn't pay every 15 minutes anymore?
when they keep coming in my wallet it feels so good so please let it come inside me wallet. Embarrassed Kiss Kiss
legendary
i troll from 4-5 days but didnt get any reward.. pls look this issue... user id Shadab1199

your registered address ... TMcz3RbJV7xoawxxxxxxxxxxxxx

beginning from Date: 8/10/2016 00:04
until now you receive 102 Transactions with [TPG] on your registered address.

so please look this issue on your side
legendary
you doesnt receive any coins in the past 4-5 Days ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
please no FullQuotes ... or atleast try to clean the most inside the Quote which isnt needed for your reply

Thank You

i troll from 4-5 days but didnt get any reward.. pls look this issue... user id Shadab1199
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
psst c-cex needs btc balance as well as some cash to be able to vote if you willing to pay then I will vote, no scam.

also why have you stopped auto payments every 15 minutes? don't you know no one can spam in chat? just make it like before it was my incentive to troll even more and find smart ways for trolling to not get banned.

lol . you have to work for you cash . nothing is for free , i miss lot of trolls on alcurex . i feel so alone :-(

p.s - Tillkoeln great work . ty
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
psst c-cex needs btc balance as well as some cash to be able to vote if you willing to pay then I will vote, no scam.

also why have you stopped auto payments every 15 minutes? don't you know no one can spam in chat? just make it like before it was my incentive to troll even more and find smart ways for trolling to not get banned.
buy buy all
someday again will moon again
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Just let them sell..... buy them this low Cheesy
I know i am  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 770
Guys stop selling so low. Keep it higher. It was going fine now its dropped to 30 sell 80 buy. It was over 100 fpr both earlier. I dont see the not now so I dont know.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
please make again price normall @100-200 satoshi i miss

He can't fix that. If people are willing to sell that low none can stop them
please make again price normall @100-200 satoshi i miss
legendary
please no FullQuotes ... or atleast try to clean the most inside the Quote which isnt needed for your reply

Thank You
Activity: 770
vote for what dude? and since you are not paying any jack better to put more coin names and other normal words so all the people talking on yobit get banned since they check the live feed and think keywords with color are for trolls, this way at least you can bankrupt yobit if everyone is banned and they wouldn't go back there, so that we can move on and close down another exchange site. Grin Cheesy Cheesy

no one is buying tpg shit in anywhere people are not stupid to buy a coin where only you have control over all of it.
unless you pay 10 times more than this I doubt it anyone ever tries to chat in yobit and advertise for you which makes others not to use your services. only if you give some incentive but from the looks of it you only think about your self and care nothing for trolls because we have left behind man. Huh Shocked Angry Undecided

Dude you sound like you enjoy complaining a lot.

Lol dude that is the market prices right now to begin with. Noone sells and buys at that. The market is still nre relax. And u can get btc fpr tpg at nova anyway.

Yea thanks tillkoeln I got my payment a few moments ago ^^
legendary

Lol dude that is the market prices right now to begin with. Noone sells and buys at that. The market is still nre relax. And u can get btc fpr tpg at nova anyway.

to begin with? how is current coinswap beginning of anything?

Starting with the CoinSwaps  
https://novaexchange.com/market/TPG_PONZ/     TPG <> Ponzi

1 Ponzi : 2 Token

the yobit Story wasnt planed and struggles a bit the process.  so we are focused on other things which arent normaly needed.
however :-)

-New Keywords Added.  Login to see the new ones

-and if someone doesnt notice it until now .  the keyword marks on the livefeed are now random Highlighted to secure the Trolls getting banned ^^
Dominik shouldnt notice now a different between normal user and troll if you Chat in the box :-)

-all User Received aditional Bonus Coins even These who doesnt Troll actual. ^^

-happy Trolling.

Pages:
Jump to: