Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Trollpayment [TPG] ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ - page 40. (Read 46762 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Please can you explain how i make swap?
i has scan and token and i would tp1
thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
trollpayment is not working why? tillkoeln are you updating somthing or somthings went worg whit the site

trollpayment is working fine for me
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
aw I found another thread just like this one but brand new. lol he's eating boobs and licking asses  on a beach somewhere.
Doesn't give a shit about some noobs trying to earn at best $3 dollars.
thread name plzz
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
aw I found another thread just like this one but brand new. lol he's eating boobs and licking asses  on a beach somewhere.
Doesn't give a shit about some noobs trying to earn at best $3 dollars.
trollpayment is not working why? tillkoeln are you updating somthing or somthings went worg whit the site

well scan seems to be officially dead now for the moment.  Not sure why all the coins are being encouraged to die.
every coin on yobit is going down day by day . dont know why but only few coins are remains good and looks like thy will go up
this project is dead period. he couldn't scam people to buy his coins so he simply gave up. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 994

UnixTimeStamp : 1469128322 +Max 36 Hours until SwapSection is Online

Thu, 21 Jul 2016 19:12:02 GMT +36 has come and gone.
Activity: 994

bhai teri problem kya hai bich me taang kyu ada raha hai.
tu bachcha hi rahe ga. jaldi bada ho aur bado jesi soch rakh

translate  this or ask some one

google translate does pretty poorly in translation..
= google translate hindi/english
What's your problem? Why Adaa brother 's leg in between .
You are a child singing. Buda quickly and keep thinking like Bdao
by the way.
if you use These beautiful signature i give you 25k [SCAN]  Bonus, Paid  directly. and 50k [SCAN] per Week.  just contact me.

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552999.0][size=18pt]✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Trollpayment [TPG] ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█[/size] [/url][/center]

thank you for my 25000 scan coins.
i didnt notice that you sent on 22.7.2016

that is the stupidest statement ever, if you had not noticed that the coins has been sent then why would you be thanking him, of course you noticed

bhai teri problem kya hai bich me taang kyu ada raha hai.
tu bachcha hi rahe ga. jaldi bada ho aur bado jesi soch rakh

translate  this or ask some one
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
by the way.
if you use These beautiful signature i give you 25k [SCAN]  Bonus, Paid  directly. and 50k [SCAN] per Week.  just contact me.

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552999.0][size=18pt]✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Trollpayment [TPG] ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█[/size] [/url][/center]

that is the stupidest statement ever, if you had not noticed that the coins has been sent then why would you be thanking him, of course you noticed
by the way.

Code:

i am also using these signatures>>>>> Wink
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Testing my new signature. Tillkoeln you have message.
any update about trolpayment.com ? or launching some new coins. anything?
i dont get the payments from trollpayment tillkoealn... trollpayment really pays or just minus my earnings and pay nothings

your statements are not really in that whole 'english' place.....if you are going to participate in something that is based on chatting perhaps you should take that up a level or two
you mean that earnings in trollpaymeny lasttime i made just gone in vain!! i got nothing from that chat yes?
i dont get the payments from trollpayment tillkoealn... trollpayment really pays or just minus my earnings and pay nothings

your statements are not really in that whole 'english' place.....if you are going to participate in something that is based on chatting perhaps you should take that up a level or two
please ban otman00 from your tpg since he is spamming non stop with * and +1 and tpg along side of coin names.

since your activity on the forum is so low i replied to back up your claims
please ban otman00 from your tpg since he is spamming non stop with * and +1 and tpg along side of coin names.
Pages:
Jump to: