Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Trollpayment [TPG] ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ - page 8. (Read 46758 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
YOU LOSE  Grin Grin Grin

sometimes you are the tree,
sometimes you are the dog.

Until the master troll gets unleashed?
uhh something in that direction,

Have you heard anything on X2 or is yobit just completely ignoring the update request?
Completly Ignoring, sorry dude.  but i cant do more then spending time with the sourcecode
and patch / update the shit ;-)

Very curious as to what is at the end of the countdown. Hints? Something?
yeah very curios and mystery  Cool

what is
this ?
a Countdown
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Have you heard anything on X2 or is yobit just completely ignoring the update request?
Very curious as to what is at the end of the countdown. Hints? Something?
legendary
legendary
busto dead TPG

after Review your last Posts accross this Forum. i was wondering and would ask
you, if you never use more then 3 words in your posts
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
any new Update Huh?
Waiting to hear new news from Till for trolls or any good news of TPG ?

Thanks
Regards
sayyedraza
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
So is there any swaps or something to do with scam and token coins? Those are not worth anything, tpg is also kind of worthless.

Well if you do one let me know, i would def like to learn more about setting up coins. Compiling etc is no problem here and a few coins code is easy enough to understand but definitely interested in knowing more since this is outside the realm of what I usually do. Just let me know.
the walls seem to be starting to build up :/
legendary
i think about to give public lessons for everyone including all files to teach how to build your own scam/shit/fun coin :-)

anyone interested ?

post it.

there exist enough guides on the Internet. and most of the time the People stuck during the process
and spend hours to fix a simple issue.

in my opinion, it make more sense to do this via live stream.  sounds strange, but if everyone
has a small number of Settings for his coin by Hand.  // previous selected everyone could follow
the steps in realtime.  the number of possible issues during the process is realy small and can
be cleared by requesting during the stream.   basicly it is enough if the People has the favorite speccs
and some fancy names.  for the coin creation arent so much Infos needed.  basicly this
are the things which are requested ...

-a Name for the Coin
-a specific Coin Ticker with max 5 Letter or Digits
- should the Coin be mineable or Full PoS

aditional if mineable.

-How much Coins per Block

if PoS Only, and Mineable

- How much PoS in % per Year
- or how much PoS reward per Block /fixed Reward called DpoS

............................................................................... ................

Thats it...  nothing more needed to get the Coin atleast finished.....
sure there are other things useful but basicly not requested to finish the Job.

some ip for the Node List is helpfull, but you doesnt Need your own Server
you can simply use some Dynamic DNS from Free Provider like noip.com
even myself use this to make sure that the nodes are availabe if the IP Change
or a System was offline.  or you can Redirect with These dyndns to your own
IP to act as Node.

so you see it wouldnt be funny if i just post some shit guide where People stuck on
a stupid issue during the process and then it takes 20 Posts to clear/found the
unique Problem on the user side.

even the Compile Enviroment is basicly done "if you have someone who tell how/what to do
in less then 1 Hour on any Windows System Worldwide.

the most People even stuck on a simple Version number and the Compile process stop with
some error message....   and most of the time somewhere inside the files isnt the correct
Version set by the user ...  xxxx.3.4.3   xxxx.3.4.4 .

:-)

wasup dead always dead price tpg
i think about to give public lessons for everyone including all files to teach how to build your own scam/shit/fun coin :-)

anyone interested ?

post it.
legendary
step by step building a compile enviroment under Windows  Cool

Yep done & done. Took forever to compile the berk db, had some x64 deps that were being used instead of the x86 so was constantly giving me error. funniest part is while booting up these laptops I already had an ubuntu/win-vm ready to go lol Tongue oh well. now to figure out wtf my prob is with the sys im making to make x64 wallets. :/

noob ?! ...  i think about to give public lessons for everyone including all files to teach how to build your own scam/shit/fun coin :-)

anyone interested ?

anyone else have some death coin  /maintance on yobit which Need to get a revive or atleast a stable Network ?

feel free to post your sugestions.

TillKoeln how are you doing! You are the man that enabled me to become a famous and wealthy dev, so I will never forget  Grin

I would like to partner EVIL coin with your Troll payment system along with hot girlfriend and legion of dying coins!

I must admit though that I read threads on Ponzi, Ponzi 2, S.C.A.M. and TrollPayment, and I am not 100% understanding what is going on. Perhaps from my horrible accident, my brain has been affected. I feel that TPG is the main action, so here I am bro.

i am fine thank you, and good to hear. but hey ... this photo is very private .. you hacked my instagram acount or my apple cloud ??
Activity: 255
Am I EVIL? Yes I am
anyone else have some death coin  /maintance on yobit which Need to get a revive or atleast a stable Network ?

feel free to post your sugestions.

TillKoeln how are you doing! You are the man that enabled me to become a famous and wealthy dev, so I will never forget  Grin

I would like to partner EVIL coin with your Troll payment system along with hot girlfriend and legion of dying coins!

I must admit though that I read threads on Ponzi, Ponzi 2, S.C.A.M. and TrollPayment, and I am not 100% understanding what is going on. Perhaps from my horrible accident, my brain has been affected. I feel that TPG is the main action, so here I am bro.
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
Why don't you add the new exchange to first post?
done
Why don't you add TPG to poswallet.com?
i think that the People should store her coins physical on her own Computer
Why wouldn't you send me TPG? I'll give you back if I double them lololol
check your pm

Duuuude... A simple answer would save you from ALOT of fud man ^^
If you can respond in here, skype shoudnt be impossible  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: