Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron could be next doge or ada? - page 5. (Read 1690 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
February 07, 2022, 10:03:58 AM
Tron is already a good project, it has a good future as well, and I don’t know what else you are really expecting from this coin. There are over 10 thousands of crypto currencies in the market, and Tron is among the top 30 in the market, doesn’t that show you that it is doing well already? Just because ADA is above it a little bit, doesn’t mean that Tron is not doing well. All the coins in the market are not going to be in the same position.

I have seen coins that are not even in the top 50, but they are doing really well, and those investing in it are even making more profit than investing in top coins. So they are all good, it’s all about what you like, you just choose that.

With Justin Sun abandoning the TRON project, I don't think there's a bright future ahead of it. There's very little demand for TRX compared with other cryptocurrencies on the market with the same features. In my eyes, TRON is undervalued since it's a smart contract platform with blazing-fast speeds and dirt-cheap fees. It makes a great blockchain for "De-Fi" and NFTs. If somehow the community manages to attract developers into the TRON blockchain, TRX would be on a road towards achieving new All-time-highs. I've always dreamed of TRX being worth $1 someday. If DOGE went from being worth nothing to something, TRX can do the same.

At least, the blockchain is alive. As long as it stays that way, there should be nothing to worry about. Just my opinion Smiley

Good observation I'm a big fan of TRON, fast transactions and cheap are the two main reasons in fact I have more transactions on Tron than any other coins, if I want to trade my coins to fiat my go-to coin is Trx, on gambling sites I'm playing Trx is also my go to coin, they have potential for new projects that are coming out but unfortunately, they are beaten by Binance and other newly launch chain, but I still trust Trx, it's still has a place in the top 50, on being the next Ada or Doge we never know but it's a good candidate.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
February 07, 2022, 09:38:56 AM
Tron Network is a viral token.  This is a very high quality and high quality token like BSc Ether and Gas Fee token.  However, if Doggy Coin is associated with Tron, it will go a long way and get more market. I am hopeful that it will improve and go further, but if it has the current gas fee, it will be as good as bitcoin like BNB.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
February 07, 2022, 09:24:05 AM
I have never seen TRON that can fight the market like what happened with DOGE and Cardano, as we know that Doge and Cardano have skyrocketed even though the market is red, TRON always follows market trends and seems to need support from many devs. to become the next Doge or Cardano.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 07, 2022, 08:46:04 AM
Tron is already a good project, it has a good future as well, and I don’t know what else you are really expecting from this coin. There are over 10 thousands of crypto currencies in the market, and Tron is among the top 30 in the market, doesn’t that show you that it is doing well already? Just because ADA is above it a little bit, doesn’t mean that Tron is not doing well. All the coins in the market are not going to be in the same position.

I have seen coins that are not even in the top 50, but they are doing really well, and those investing in it are even making more profit than investing in top coins. So they are all good, it’s all about what you like, you just choose that.

With Justin Sun abandoning the TRON project, I don't think there's a bright future ahead of it. There's very little demand for TRX compared with other cryptocurrencies on the market with the same features. In my eyes, TRON is undervalued since it's a smart contract platform with blazing-fast speeds and dirt-cheap fees. It makes a great blockchain for "De-Fi" and NFTs. If somehow the community manages to attract developers into the TRON blockchain, TRX would be on a road towards achieving new All-time-highs. I've always dreamed of TRX being worth $1 someday. If DOGE went from being worth nothing to something, TRX can do the same.

At least, the blockchain is alive. As long as it stays that way, there should be nothing to worry about. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
January 15, 2022, 05:31:38 AM
Currently, Tron is the “Strong Average” among the rest of the altcoins. He does not have enough strength to jump high, he already needs something new that new successful projects offer. And the developers, it seems, are not up to it.
Yes, it's true, the stability level of tron has proven to be better than other atlcoins, but to jump further, that's the problem at the moment, tron's journey in the market is also still in the stable category, so no one has shown a fast movement until now, but I still like this coin, because of the average existing coins, only tron is stable and can survive well in the market, although it has not shown the maximum selling value until now.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
January 14, 2022, 01:35:26 PM
Tron is exceptionally old coin, still has a place to beat coin in crypto field. It is intensely utilized to diminish exchange expense conjointly for quick transactions.
It has many comparative qualities that doge or ada has. Indeed i think it has everything to Attain victory like others do but it still moo by its cost.
 So what do you think approximately this coin. It could have way better future like doge, ada? Or it'll be vanished with the stream of time?

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
January 14, 2022, 01:13:07 PM
Currently, Tron is the “Strong Average” among the rest of the altcoins. He does not have enough strength to jump high, he already needs something new that new successful projects offer. And the developers, it seems, are not up to it.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 14, 2022, 11:35:18 AM
Justin Sun no doubt is one of influential persons in cryptocurrency industry, but he is no longer with Tron. About one month ago he has retired from Tron and became an ambassador of the Grenada government to the World Trade Organization. So his name no longer helps Tron. And frankly speaking, I cant say that it helped Tron much in the past.

Most popular argument why Tron would have bright future and achieve a lot is its cheap transactions. Current market offers identical solutions by other blockchains. Where users dont need to bother about energy, bandwidth and power. Cheap transaction is not the strongest side of Tron.

Lets wait for a year and see how Tron is doing without Justin Sun. Or how did society accept it? And only then make a conclusion if Tron a new dogecoin or ada, or not.

Justin Sun probably abandoned TRON because of China's crypto ban. This could mark the end of the TRON project as we speak. While some may say that the community is responsible of keeping a cryptocurrency alive, with TRON it's different. The project was too tied with Justin Sun since day one. What makes you think it'll be a huge success without him? I think that's why TRX's price has been declining over the past months. If nothing new and exciting comes up in the future, then I'm afraid the coin will go all the way down the drain in an instant.

I'm having my doubts whenever TRON will become the next DOGE or ADA. Competitors are performing better than TRON these days, so it's probable TRON will just become a failed experiment in the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
January 14, 2022, 11:14:58 AM
I think assuming the Tron figured out how to find the patterns today like NFT that is inherent Tron organization or something to that effect or different uses that will utilize Tron organization. I imagine that it has an absence of promotion. Not all individuals know about this chain, so perhaps it should run more add in order to draw in new clients.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
January 14, 2022, 03:27:20 AM
I don't think tron will be vanish soon, tron is one of the top in the market it has already gained strong community but the problem of Tron is lack of marketing. Tron has potential to become like Solana or Binance smart chain because of cheap and fast transactions.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
January 13, 2022, 05:58:09 PM
Tron will only be where it was supposed to be if the project is been handled by another CEO not Justin Sun, the reason why Tron remains in the same spot all this years is because developers end up abandoning the platform for either ETH or other, if things are going smoothly with Tron why would they switch? I found the leader as the real culprit, the only thing Tron did well is ease transaction, gas fee is more cheaper using Tron
They should really be concerned about issues like this, and try to know why developers keep leaving their platforms for others like Ethereum, and so on. Because if they keep letting this happen, they are going to be the ones that are losing, as other platforms will keep taking away developers from their platform.

Because all these smart chains, their main way of being successful is through the number of tokens or projects that are being launched on them. So, the more that they have projects being launched on their smart chain, then the more that their platform is going to see further growth. So they should try to solve whatever issues that they are having with these developers, so that they can stay back and continue developing on their site.
Activity: 980
Merit: 10
January 13, 2022, 10:41:55 AM
Tron should have been one step ahead of many other smart contract projects in crypto market today but it's lacking behind because of its maker that's what I believe, that man always have issues with new projects using Tron TRC20 smart contract, this shouldn't be new to you unless you are new to crypto space
tron is still one of the good ones, but the lack of good projects there makes this coin only glimpsed during transactions because this coin is still very cheap in fees.
On the other hand, the current founder of TRON, Justin Sun, has resigned from his position as CEO of Tron CMIIW.
I think Tron will stay like this when there really aren't any really good projects out there
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 13, 2022, 10:19:39 AM
Tron has a very unique feature and I don't think it will vanish away from the crypto ecosystem. One of the reason most coins are standing strong is it's cost of transactions. For instance, ETH gas fee so far has gone so high in price that moving any coin under the etherium Network is something else. This is a feature why binance is pulling crowd due to the low price of transaction. From is a coin that is used for a transaction which cost very little and this is what we need in the crypto system, with this reason, Tron will stand to survive the long in the crypto market. Maybe, one day a very wealthy investor will come up to support the project, which will cause another form of uproar in the community. Doge is not really going to stand the chance of withholding the battle when Tron makes a positive move in it's price.
Activity: 369
Merit: 16
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 13, 2022, 08:34:14 AM
Tron will only be where it was supposed to be if the project is been handled by another CEO not Justin Sun, the reason why Tron remains in the same spot all this years is because developers end up abandoning the platform for either ETH or other, if things are going smoothly with Tron why would they switch? I found the leader as the real culprit, the only thing Tron did well is ease transaction, gas fee is more cheaper using Tron
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
January 13, 2022, 06:59:14 AM
I'm not too sure about tron.. but as we have seen, in crypto anything can happen... I think Justin Sun is an influential person in the crypto world.

Justin Sun no doubt is one of influential persons in cryptocurrency industry, but he is no longer with Tron. About one month ago he has retired from Tron and became an ambassador of the Grenada government to the World Trade Organization. So his name no longer helps Tron. And frankly speaking, I cant say that it helped Tron much in the past.

Most popular argument why Tron would have bright future and achieve a lot is its cheap transactions. Current market offers identical solutions by other blockchains. Where users dont need to bother about energy, bandwidth and power. Cheap transaction is not the strongest side of Tron.

Lets wait for a year and see how Tron is doing without Justin Sun. Or how did society accept it? And only then make a conclusion if Tron a new dogecoin or ada, or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 13, 2022, 05:21:00 AM
Tron should have been one step ahead of many other smart contract projects in crypto market today but it's lacking behind because of its maker that's what I believe, that man always have issues with new projects using Tron TRC20 smart contract, this shouldn't be new to you unless you are new to crypto space
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
January 12, 2022, 11:26:05 PM
The advantage of being a tron old currency is high and it is possible to get good results in the long run even if it is slow. The price side is influenced by the sentiment of the larger cryptocurrency market, if the rally of cryptocurrency continues then the price is likely to rise further forecast sites predict that tron prices will rise in the coming years. Like other cryptocurrencies tron is a high risk investment with high return potential.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
January 12, 2022, 11:04:24 PM
Of course this could happen because tron is an old coin that has potential, although for now the price has not increased but tron is always relied on to exchange coins because of the very cheap and fast gas costs in the exchange process, and currently not a few investors who already have the coin because one day they believe the achievement of a new ATH will definitely happen as it happened with the coin doge.
It's true that Tron is indeed an old coin with potential, besides that Tron has advantages compared to others, one of which is as you said.
But on the price side I see Tron moving very slowly, so it took a long time to reach ATH. This should be my recommendation for investment in the long term.
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
January 12, 2022, 09:22:04 PM
I'm not too sure about tron.. but as we have seen, in crypto anything can happen... I think Justin Sun is an influential person in the crypto world.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
January 12, 2022, 08:02:47 PM
Of course this could happen because tron is an old coin that has potential, although for now the price has not increased but tron is always relied on to exchange coins because of the very cheap and fast gas costs in the exchange process, and currently not a few investors who already have the coin because one day they believe the achievement of a new ATH will definitely happen as it happened with the coin doge.
Pages:
Jump to: