Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON is burning a huge amount of tokens, will the price skyrocket? Are u buying? - page 2. (Read 259 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Time to buy was months ago, the only ones who would take advantage of this event are the early investors/bad holders, they'll hodl this shitcoin, wait for the pump (if there's actually a pump), and then dump on the newcomers FOMO buying right now.

"will the price skyrocket?" I don't think so. The price might go up, sure, but for it to skyrocket there would need to be a lot of demand for TRON which I don't think we'll see in the next couple of days, mainly because the current bearish sentiment doesn't encourage people to "invest" in cryptos.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Now the cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend, so I think that this event will not affect the price growth. The maximum that can happen is keeping the current price.
Activity: 62
The price will go up 30% the first day or two than level off by 20%.  I'm buying $5k today
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
This is just a drop in the OCean, that figure won't affect the marketcap, what people don't understand is that before things like this is likely going to affect the price but with so many good news in the space currently the price is not affected. I don't thing the price will go up after their mainnet release
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Long-term investment is in TRON. Long will have to wait until the coin will grow. If you count on such a long-term investment, it is better to put money in the Bank at interest, and it will be more profitable. TRON is created for quick profit. It should be actively monitored and used.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
No, i don't think TRON will skyrocket now. As it follows the Bitcoin. But TRON is a very good project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Tron is doing all the right things to make the price higher, buying bittorrent, forming new partnerships, and burning their coins. Have to give credit to their team, they certainly know what they're doing
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
tron will burn 1 billion tokens or a value of 50 million dollars. but I do not think this will make the tron skyrocket.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
So currently the total marketcap of TRON is almost 3 Billion Dollars, and they plan to burn 50 million Dollars worth of coins. This means that they will burn less than 2% of their total number of coins, so based on this the value of the coin should increase with only 2% of it's current value , after the burning of tokens will be done.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
It should but right now everything is unpredictable.
Look at eos since mainnet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
Tron was one of y best investments
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
As mentioned before, the coins they will burn is only a small portion of the total amount of TRX that is available.
However, I like TRON because there owner (Justin Son) knows how to play the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Another advertising move to attract more attention and stupid investors, who thinks that the price will jump and the tron is the best coin. Do not be fooled by this kind of machinations.

Ok, I see what you mean, but what about their mainnet launch? I think this is not "a machination", but a real product, a result of all the work previously done by the team, the goal, which is finally achived.
So they don't just burn to burn, or to create at least some hype around the project. I don't actually think that any project in top-10 needs extra hype.
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
Dont expect so much raise in price man as its just little but yeah maybe 20-30% price increase might be expected
Activity: 182
there is a possibility that the price will skyrocket, but it could be otherwise. i do not buy it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I'm not a huge TRON fan and supporter, and this topic is not about the technology, I just see that it may be a good time to invest in it now, so that's why I've created this thread in a Speculation section.

Along with their mainnet launch, TRON has announced burning of a huge amount of coins. This event is planned for June, 26.
And they will burn - dramatic drum roll - $50 millions worth coins!

Do you think that the price will go to the M-thing? Are you buying TRON now?
Will they buy 50 million TRX from Exchanges and burn it? 

Coin burning can have a direct effect on prices if they burn coins that circulating in the market, If they just burn the coins owned by the project then it only reduces the small amount of TRX's total supply and that only reduces the number of coins to be distributed in the future
I will not buy TRX just because they burn a small amount of supply.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Another advertising move to attract more attention and stupid investors, who thinks that the price will jump and the tron is the best coin. Do not be fooled by this kind of machinations.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It is a small number when compared to TRON's market cap so do not expect any skyrocket in price. In this weak market, it may not even matter.

But it wasnt the volume of trons coin is what they will burn instead its the amount in dollars so this wikl be great for someones looking for good investments in this dip market,and as we see trons doing they're best to earn and to help ,this is a vice versa scenario of benefits

I would buy eve a small amount for holding hopefully this will succeed
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
It is a small number when compared to TRON's market cap so do not expect any skyrocket in price. In this weak market, it may not even matter.

Well they just burning a small part of their Billion coins so this is not huge but just to attract more investors to pour their investments and also the burning will increase the value slightly but anyway this burning is better than nothing because the lesser the supply is the more it become expensive to purchase.
Activity: 96
Merit: 3
50 million, big whoop.  Let's see............. there's a total of 100,000,000 tron.  50 million times 20 equals 1 billion so this 'huge' burn of 50 million is 1/20th of 1 percent, basically a rounding error.
Pages:
Jump to: