Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON SCAM: TRUTH OR FUD...WHAT'S YOUR TAKE? - page 9. (Read 2645 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This is my first interaction with crypt with real money and hope to not be so dramatically

bye

RIP.

I already heard the same thing about verge(XVG) but where is he now?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
This is my first interaction with crypt with real money and hope to not be so dramatically

bye

RIP.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Dear All,

I just joined to this forum after some google searches related to the currency I have, TRX TRON.

Now it is not the best image of the trend graph (because is down) but personally I will risk all. Smiley

Hope to not be a wrong decision. We will see next days Smiley

bye

Activity: 113
Don't have a good feeling about TRON, wouldn't invest i it, but could be wrong of course Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Remember Verge and the stories surrounding it? Folks should not be moved by these people who say what they feel is right.

In the face of dipping investments and the impulse to sell,  go back and reread why you invested in the project in the first place..

Exactly my sentiments.  Ignore the FUD and do your homework and analyze your old homework!
Activity: 41
Im hoping for it to go back down under .10$ soon. Plan to buy back then and ride back to .18+ on the next pump. I think we'll see another nice pump buy late feb. Hoping to play a few tron pumps in 2018.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
idk man...

To start it off....
it's very unhealthy that a coin that has only a whitepaper is valued at 10 billion...

"A private investor / Market Maker" that did the transactions but for some odd reason, The name addressed to those wallets
was Justin Sun hmm Huh

Also, A plagiarized whitepaper isn't very professional.

but that hype doe  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
Remember Verge and the stories surrounding it? Folks should not be moved by these people who say what they feel is right.

In the face of dipping investments and the impulse to sell,  go back and reread why you invested in the project in the first place..
Merit: 5
Reminds me of the Verge drama. My bet is that it's mostly FUD and Tron will bounce back to higher levels if they have a competent developer team.

yeah I agree.  Verge is coming back and TRX is going to the moon!
Activity: 13
Regardless if they manage to deliver all their promisses or not, they do have a good team unlike most of the altcoins.

I personally in the camp of wait and see what they have to show in the future.
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
Reminds me of the Verge drama. My bet is that it's mostly FUD and Tron will bounce back to higher levels if they have a competent developer team.
Activity: 254
I am glad this scam is going to be dropping out of the top 10 soon.  Things like this could really bring down the whole crypto space. 
Activity: 140
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
I honestly dont think TRON is a scam, even tho i got caught up. But i believe the dad tron shall rise and moon again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
I got 500 Tron on my exchange, no idea where it came from. The value is so low I'm not bothered by it.
What is even this crypto?
Activity: 14
I think a lot of FUD is being done by people being not in the market. However one can say 3 months after the ICO being already at such a high market cap raises some red flags of a pump

Most of the fuders are those who didnt participate during ico they cant accept that the project is now successful and got a lot of support from investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I think a lot of FUD is being done by people being not in the market. However one can say 3 months after the ICO being already at such a high market cap raises some red flags of a pump
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
this is what i found..

http://www.trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized

you decide for yourself. but at least me, up from now i stay out of TRX

Well you certainly can't explain away a plagiarized whitepaper. I guess the selloff rumors are real.

How in the world did this thing make it to the top 10?
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
Whenever a coin got popular it’s usual to see this kind of speculations and no sense comments. Tron’s owner explained the situation well and that topic should be closed for ever. I personally believe in tron and I hope it will reach $1 before too long.
Activity: 14
Just hold it co their is a lot of development from tron check the calendar of activities form tron.
https://coinmarketcal.com
Activity: 644
Looks like I heard it all before) will try not to read the news and just to do the technical analysis. Most of coins scum earlier or longer but we must earn money. People just trying to change the world... for themselves earning more money. Don't lie that u are true believer of some tech)
Pages:
Jump to: