Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) and Alibaba - page 2. (Read 661 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 01:19:20 AM
If this rumor is indeed going around, then buy more Tron! If the news comes out and Alibaba does partner with Tron, the price will definitely shoot to the moon for sure.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 07:11:11 PM
This is a sign that if one really wants to make good profit from the tron one has to buy now.  During rumors is always time to buy and of news is always time to sell.  I have been hearing positive things about this coin since yesterday and I am suspecting that big guys are behind this latest coin. I have been trying to buy it since this morning but find it very difficult through etherdelta.

I agree with every word you say, but I'm a little hessitant after reading some comments here. I know that I should do my own research (I'm on it right now) and decide for myself, but I've read people that say this project has not much future. It's tempting to buy now that its value has dropped after the streaming, but since it already has a high market cap, shouldn't we expect no more meteoric risings? Maybe nice and steady growth for the long run, but not sure if it's the coin that many say can make you rich soon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
January 06, 2018, 03:26:23 PM
I don't know if this is just a rumor or it's confirmed already but reviewing their github i saw this ...

https://github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/blob/develop/src/main/java/org/tron/core/Blockchain.java
This is a sign that if one really wants to make good profit from the tron one has to buy now.  During rumors is always time to buy and of news is always time to sell.  I have been hearing positive things about this coin since yesterday and I am suspecting that big guys are behind this latest coin. I have been trying to buy it since this morning but find it very difficult through etherdelta.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 06, 2018, 03:15:51 PM
Anyone can confirm this rumor ? And when will the news and the launch of alibaba ? I saw some acvount has a plenty of trx and become millionare because of the news but i still affraid to buy this high. And there is the rumor there will be token burn. Is that true ? And how many token will be burned ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 02:38:50 PM
Buy the rumor. Sell the news.
Might have something to do with TRX recent run

this is an old rules thats always right,,
maybe this is the causes why TRON price increase rapidly
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
January 06, 2018, 02:28:25 PM
Buy the rumor. Sell the news.
Might have something to do with TRX recent run