Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) Discussion - page 6. (Read 4386 times)

Activity: 783
Merit: 108
April 17, 2022, 05:18:50 AM
There has been no big news from developers lately.Everything goes pretty quiet and the price doesn't change much.I still use this asset only if I need to transfer the amount from the exchange with minimal commissions, I do not see any other use at the moment.
I'm not sure about the future plans for TRX, but I'm still using it for some gambling in the blockchain space. I still feel its versatility. Before that, Justin's departure made me a bit nervous about the future of TRX, but honestly, it is still one of the most popular coins in this space.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
April 17, 2022, 01:04:09 AM
although the altcoin made by Justin Sun "tron" is claimed to be cheaper, faster and many say that it will be able to replace ethereum. but we have to admit that ethereum is still more liquid than tron . moreover, the ethereum community is already very large with an already formed ecosystem.
even from the number of active users Tron and Ethereum the difference is very far, so it will be difficult for Tron to be compared with ethereum.
so if you want to compare tron4.0 with ethereum2.0 obviously it will not affect the performance that will occur because people will still be interested in ethereum compared to tron.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
April 16, 2022, 05:28:10 PM
There has been no big news from developers lately.Everything goes pretty quiet and the price doesn't change much.I still use this asset only if I need to transfer the amount from the exchange with minimal commissions, I do not see any other use at the moment.
very different when JustinSun has not joined as an Ambassador for Grenada, yes Justin is very focused there now,
therefore TRX is like a coin that was left by the developer, this is very unfortunate, why do they or the team from Tron not move at all?,
everything seems to be left alone, of course this will make the price of TRX difficult to rise and investors will be more attracted to other projects, such as APECoin which has just been hype
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
April 16, 2022, 03:08:07 PM
There are tokens that are under this network and they need trx to trade, other than that it can also be used in gambling because it's cheap and fast. Tron is a useful coin and there will always be a demand for it.

I don't see the need of an update or a news only to hype this coin and besides trx isn't the only old coin that is silent nowadays but almost all old coins too and the one's that are only making a noise right now are mostly newer coins that are related to nft and metaverse but let them because most of them won't last for a long time, their hypes are only temporary. If you use see no change in price, don't worry because the market is still preparing for a bull run.
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
April 16, 2022, 03:03:09 PM
You are right there is no further news about the development of TRON 4.0 . I looked for the latest info on their Twitter, it looks like Tron 4.0 is sweet words from Justin sun to increase the price of TRX. Just like you, I only use the Tron Blockchain only for transactions because the fees are cheaper than other platforms.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 649
April 16, 2022, 12:05:45 PM
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
April 15, 2022, 12:36:42 PM
Comparing TRON with ethereum is a very long distance away, because the value of TRON is currently still very low when compared to ethereum, although there is a new update about TRON but if compared with ethereum 2.0 then superior ethereum of course, with this update TRON will wake up from the slump they have been facing, we just wait for developments in the future hopefully can compete with ethereum even though it is very difficult to happen.
that's a very distant comparison, in terms of comparing Tron with Ethereum it is not quite right, of course ethereum has a very high position compared to tron, many people know the history of these two coins, until now Ethereum is much higher than Tron, maybe it's true as you say we'll see if Tron will be able to compete with Ethereum even though this is very unlikely to happen, I think this is very impossible even though Tron has been updated, Ethereum is still far more victorious.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
April 11, 2022, 07:42:01 PM
Actually, it doesn't really affect the crypto market participants. Because after the votes were taken, there was a slight difference in interest in Tron 4.0 so that ETH 2.0 was still in great demand. People chose 58% to use Tron 4.0 while ETH 2.0 was 48%. Everyone knows the history of these two coins, and ETH still leads a long way from Tron. The price of ETH is already high while Tron is still far below. Hopefully these two coins will continue to provide the best prices.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278
April 08, 2022, 07:38:33 PM
Tron is best project as like usdt.The similarity of this two coin,both of this used as a mode of payment in transfer.So if you want to inverse for long period,the only coin with my knowledge is tron.The people using tron because of loss transaction fees.Even the price for usdt is high transaction fee,but this tax was limited one.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
April 08, 2022, 05:26:25 PM
If @MFA_China and the Chinese Government can't accept the Van Kush Family, we will leave you all to figure this out for a while and we will come back, but we have to pay to survive, we don't live in a Country that supports talent to support talent. We live in a Country Jealous of Talent. Send TRX to our Wallet if you want us back. Thanks, see you later.

TCDNsb6MVXSzxAeQRpsKzjNPLqHz23NfPK
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
April 08, 2022, 08:54:34 AM
Yesterday, Justin Sun tweeted "TRON 4.0 is coming? He wants to compare with ETH 2.0
What do you think?

I think that Tron 10.0 will happen before Etehreum 2.0.  Ethereum 2.0 is promised for like 4 years. Maybe more. They simply dont deliver on their promises.

You are absolutely right that Ethereum team never delivers their projects on time but to be honest there is no comparison between Ethereum and Tron. Ethereum has won the trust of Big and small investors with its reliable and most decentralized network despite its huge transaction fee. Tron is mostly used to transfer of funds but we don't witness much investment of DEFI on its network. Let's watch and wait how Tron 4.0 plays out.

I hope TRON will come up with something big so we will see a new ATH. TRON Struggles to break its current ATH in the past bull run so I would say that TRON does not gain a lot of supporters that time and therefore to show some results that is something big for the investors to get hype.

TRON now is still $0.06, if this project succeeds, $1 is always possible.

copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 08, 2022, 08:50:54 AM
Yesterday, Justin Sun tweeted "TRON 4.0 is coming? He wants to compare with ETH 2.0
What do you think?

I think that Tron 10.0 will happen before Etehreum 2.0.  Ethereum 2.0 is promised for like 4 years. Maybe more. They simply dont deliver on their promises.

You are absolutely right that Ethereum team never delivers their projects on time but to be honest there is no comparison between Ethereum and Tron. Ethereum has won the trust of Big and small investors with its reliable and most decentralized network despite its huge transaction fee. Tron is mostly used to transfer of funds but we don't witness much investment of DEFI on its network. Let's watch and wait how Tron 4.0 plays out.
April 08, 2022, 12:29:18 AM
Once we get the Van Kush Beauty Economy moving, we will be using Facebook and all other Social Media to drive people to #SocialFi, then we will be talking to Alibaba Vendors.

This Wallet shows the Pulse of TRX, the more active it is with Sending and Receiving, the more alive TRX will become
TCDNsb6MVXSzxAeQRpsKzjNPLqHz23NfPK
April 07, 2022, 11:08:44 PM
I don't know why TRON seems to be dead, because many people don't talk about TRON,
even though last year there were a lot of people on Twitter who tweeted it, but this year TRX, BTT seems to have no hope anymore,
is this the effect of Justin who has resigned from development Tron Foundation?

Yep. It's the effect of Justin Sun retiring early.
Because Justin is Tron and Tron is Justin

TRON has been knocked out of the top 10 CMC and it really hurts
Tron needs a big leap in marketing, adoption, and new use cases if it is to continue to compete with other platforms.
Utilities with fast speed and low fees will eventually win in the long run
It's definitely not an easy thing for TRON to be back at 10 CMC,
the team needs it all to at least continue to compete otherwise it's not an easy job as i said,
we'll see in the near future whether the team will update or not

The Van Kush Family and MetaVerse can carry TRX, but there seems to be some kind of Racism of Black Women coming from the Poloniex people, and Binance.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 07, 2022, 09:55:45 PM
I don't know why TRON seems to be dead, because many people don't talk about TRON,
even though last year there were a lot of people on Twitter who tweeted it, but this year TRX, BTT seems to have no hope anymore,

Tron needs a big leap in marketing, adoption, and new use cases if it is to continue to compete with other platforms.
the team needs it all to at least continue to compete otherwise it's not an easy job as i said,
I am one of those who are still keeping my tron in holding though sometimes I am losing faith yet i still carry to manage the Holding .
I thought early this year there will be a great pump but to my sudden ? it stopped and did not even make a 50% increase.

TRON is a good project and i still trust this currency though I diversify some part of my holdings and transfer to other coins that will be for my better understanding and holding.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
April 07, 2022, 08:54:49 PM

April 07, 2022, 06:46:27 PM
If it's about sending transactions through its network, it's one of the cheapest that I can say. But with its valuation as TRX alone, there are many that are disappointed with it.
Tron fee is now not cheap. Some days ago I received fund to invest in Hunters. I send to 5 users but when I saw the transaction report then I astonished to see that they have charged 8 Trx approximately 0.4$ for sending one transaction. Finally I choose Binancepay to distributed Usdt. Tron system is very slowly including new features. It's will be big if they do any thing in NFT or Web 3.0

It will die if they don't get on board with #VanKushFamily

We are selling Soap for Cryptocurrency if anyone is interested, but you have to buy a Bulk amount not one at a time.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
April 07, 2022, 03:53:32 PM

Merit: 100
April 07, 2022, 12:38:22 PM
If it's about sending transactions through its network, it's one of the cheapest that I can say. But with its valuation as TRX alone, there are many that are disappointed with it.
Tron fee is now not cheap. Some days ago I received fund to invest in Hunters. I send to 5 users but when I saw the transaction report then I astonished to see that they have charged 8 Trx approximately 0.4$ for sending one transaction. Finally I choose Binancepay to distributed Usdt. Tron system is very slowly including new features. It's will be big if they do any thing in NFT or Web 3.0
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 07, 2022, 11:17:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: