Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 2. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 03:28:15 PM
In bear market, Ethereum developers should migrate your token to TRON immediately. 1. 0 transaction fee, no gas in TRX. 2. Compatible to ETH, 0 migration cost. 3. 2000 TPS. 4. TRON dex listing. You can easily increase your token value 100% with High liquidity. $TRX

There is a reason in your words, man. You can get the bigger profit if you hold TRON tokens. Ethereum will grow, but not so soon. TRX will gain faster, so you can really exchange ETH for this alt.
Activity: 314
November 29, 2018, 03:20:59 PM
TRON is also rising very fast at the moment which shows its future is very good and bright. I think we should buy TRON to keep this time as well when the price is much cheaper than 2017.
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 29, 2018, 02:59:07 PM
What do you think about another Justin Sun projects? For example DACC where Sub is strategic investor and founder friend? But I wait for more from Tron. As I see Sun promise to make Tron more privacy and fast. And I think his team can do it
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 29, 2018, 10:35:21 AM
TRX is rising faster than most altcoins right now.  This could mean two things:  It's just a small and simple pump and dump by pump groups and day traders or something's going on behind the scenes that's gonna be announced soon.

I think it's the former but I hope it's the latter.  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 28, 2018, 03:30:44 AM
In bear market, Ethereum developers should migrate your token to TRON immediately. 1. 0 transaction fee, no gas in TRX. 2. Compatible to ETH, 0 migration cost. 3. 2000 TPS. 4. TRON dex listing. You can easily increase your token value 100% with High liquidity. $TRX
That remains to be seen but compared to ETH, TRON has better room to grow since the price is still very cheap.
It's definitely huge in terms of supply but we have proven that development is more important than the total supply.
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 05:51:59 AM
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 10:07:00 AM
Tron is a very cool project and cool marketing in this project, unfortunately I did not know about this crypto project before. I am sure that with the growth of the crypto market, this coin will make the most profit.
Student Coin
November 24, 2018, 06:06:30 AM
I always knew that Tron will show its power and reach a new level. It can be one of the best on the market, the main thing is to believe in it and buy it. The more we buy, the more its price, think about it!
Definitely, we have to believe at times when it's not going well because it's our ticket to the moon.
We all wanted to see it moon again and I would say it will happen, why not? The bearish trend will be over soon, we know what will take place then.

The bears will soon leave the market. I believe in it. TRON will be one of the first cryptocurrencies that will go to the Moon very fast. It is better to invest in TRX now as soon as it is very cheap.

This becomes true as it has fallen a lot during this year like any other coin and thus it has lead to huge losses as well in portfolio. Better soon we see some upside to start happening which will be beneficial for everyone and also the buying would happen once we see some rise and due to increase in demand price will also start rising.

It's not new, there are really times where we see a continues major correction and that will lead to a price to go down.
The market is still not stable and can be manipulated anytime but this is a chance to buy more only if we believe it will rise again, there is no
room for people here who easily panic and I can say that TRON is one of the coin that is good despite the dropped.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
November 21, 2018, 03:48:12 AM
I always knew that Tron will show its power and reach a new level. It can be one of the best on the market, the main thing is to believe in it and buy it. The more we buy, the more its price, think about it!
Definitely, we have to believe at times when it's not going well because it's our ticket to the moon.
We all wanted to see it moon again and I would say it will happen, why not? The bearish trend will be over soon, we know what will take place then.

The bears will soon leave the market. I believe in it. TRON will be one of the first cryptocurrencies that will go to the Moon very fast. It is better to invest in TRX now as soon as it is very cheap.

This becomes true as it has fallen a lot during this year like any other coin and thus it has lead to huge losses as well in portfolio. Better soon we see some upside to start happening which will be beneficial for everyone and also the buying would happen once we see some rise and due to increase in demand price will also start rising.
Student Coin
November 21, 2018, 03:36:54 AM
Kobe Bryant, CEO and President of Kobe Inc and NBA legend, will be attending #TRON's first international conference in San Francisco as a Special Guest to share his vision on entrepreneurship. Join the conference with @kobebryant! #niTROn2019 https://t.co/LqxAuu8DBl https://t.co/0b0IzcpOoP
Kobe going crypto, this is quite good, the team are really good with the marketing.
By the way, thanks for sharing, got this information first here, go TRON even though we are so bearish right now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 10:29:34 AM
Kobe Bryant, CEO and President of Kobe Inc and NBA legend, will be attending #TRON's first international conference in San Francisco as a Special Guest to share his vision on entrepreneurship. Join the conference with @kobebryant! #niTROn2019 https://t.co/LqxAuu8DBl https://t.co/0b0IzcpOoP
Activity: 518
November 19, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 07:20:49 PM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

I knew it that this coin will be successful soon because it has a good potential just like the top coins in the market but I dont think that it can make the top 10 this year , there's still a possibility though someday.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 18, 2018, 05:53:44 PM
Tron is a very good project, I think next year it will show a very significant development and good growth. I hope that this happens as soon as possible.
Activity: 164
November 18, 2018, 04:19:23 PM
Good new for me because I invested in Tron and I will be finally rich after my loses last year with less perspective coins
legendary
November 18, 2018, 01:23:11 PM
This coin brought me very big losses, because I chose the wrong strategy. But I hope that the price of TRX will go up soon.

Yup, I'm kinda stuck a bit on this too.  But I actually bought more near the bottom and started voting on a couple of SR's.  Grin
Student Coin
November 18, 2018, 06:46:56 AM
This coin brought me very big losses, because I chose the wrong strategy. But I hope that the price of TRX will go up soon.
The only solution to that is when you hold until the value will rise.
This year maybe not a good year for TRX or the crypto in overall but we can get pass through this, recovery will be next before the bull run will come.
Activity: 378
November 17, 2018, 06:11:32 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 17, 2018, 04:26:32 PM
TRX was 8 cent almost but now its around 2 cent. So much down.
Last day I saw a news on ethereumworldnews, "TRON (TRX) Launching Million Dollar Program to Accelerate Cryptocurrency Projects"
Maybe its chance for grow TRX coin price. Still waiting for TRX coin.
legendary
November 17, 2018, 10:27:46 AM
Anyone want to sell SEED tokens from tron please PM me.

Thanks

How much you buying them for?  They're around worth 5.05ish TRX/SEED the last time I checked the DEX today.  And if you're buying them for more TRX via OTC trade, then why don't you just use the DEX?
Pages:
Jump to: