Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 88. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 05:19:55 AM
yeah, you're right. tron prices really go up very quickly. I think the tron price will reach $ 0.3 in no time. well, this will be a very good gift, when the tron gets into the big market, it will be a big advantage.

it was almost .27 today

it should logically go down for a bit, but Sun has developed announcement momentum

use case is in its infancy, but the premise is probably of all the crypto dreams the one dream you most want to see turn into reality. Fully decentralised delivery of internet media content.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
January 05, 2018, 05:16:47 AM
yeah, you're right. tron prices really go up very quickly. I think the tron price will reach $ 0.3 in no time. well, this will be a very good gift, when the tron gets into the big market, it will be a big advantage.
Activity: 644
January 05, 2018, 05:16:05 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

Yes, I also notice this change. Before when I'm buying it, It only cost me 0.00000020 btc but now it's 0.00001500 That makes me sad because I full out all my trx and put it on BTC. I sure hope that the next time i will get some and earn in a right coin.

But really most of the people who hold the TRX coin made a good profit from it. So it is always good to invest in good coin when their prices are very low, because when the price increase it will give you good returns.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 05:14:20 AM
Tron has a great future in front of it if you think for the long term, but for the moment it won't rise anymore, whoever wanted to invest in it... already did it Roll Eyes
Maybe in the top 20 you miss it if it is 18th, but when it is in top 10, with something like +400% gain, it is impossible not to realize Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 05, 2018, 05:13:24 AM
TRX is a great investment, hold it, it may go further after launching their app.

You only highlight how poor this project is, people are throw money are pure speculation that something might be good in the future, if the tech is any good and people actually use it (there's half a dozen competitors in an unproven market).  This is not an investment, its a gamble.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 05:05:26 AM
TRX is a great investment, hold it, it may go further after launching their app.

It like raises from nothing literally many people are just throwing money at these alts. I am not even sure which coin will he next gold mine. Many are changing their places in terms of market cap. First time I hear about tron there probably are some mews that o have missed. But I wouldn't advise to others to invest now, but to wait and buy at dip. This pump must have breaking point and go down for some time.
January 05, 2018, 05:03:33 AM
I just bought 7000 tron at 23 cent each

Why? Well I read that the CEO is the protege of the Alibaba guy. That's good stuff. Then, I read that they're merging accounts from, something or other, to Tron. Also, the Tron CEO, was twice in the top 30 CEOs under 30, or something of that nature, people from Asia. I feel comfortable about my position.

Only noobs buying coins after 200% increase in 3 days , you will cry in couple days :-)

I saw this crying here when the price went up 900% to 0.03c, brief pause, then went up 100% again to 0.06 (ie 1800%), then wicked down to 900% in a body slam before undulating for a week or two. Many boxes of tissues followed.

This is an Asian market play perhaps, both the mainland and the wealthy coastal islands and peninsulas. The appeal to a fully decentralised internet is something almost everybody can love, except TPTB centralists we all suffer day after day, no matter where you are.

If Sun Yuchen and his team can manage to achieve this, Tron is easily worth the market cap of most social media platforms combined with many major traditional media megacorporations, inclusive of news, movies, gaming, gambling, sex, potentially even religion. It is really an amazingly valid concept.

Singapore is the best place to do it too.

This is a project with at least a five year development plan.

It only listed about September, went up in December to top 100 and now is vying for position 6 or 7 on CMC. Several major breakthrough releases will see this double and challenge Cardano for #5.

If that sounds weird - did you watch the rise of Cardano over the last month?

Overall, it feels like the early upswing of the dotcom boom and then the noughties commodity boom.

There is every reason why there should be several more doublings here. The very best outcome will hopefully put a sword to media censorship and as Sun says, put the power (and rewards for effort) back with the people and not to the regulation prone monoliths.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
January 05, 2018, 05:01:45 AM
Wait for the price to correct itself a little before buying right now, after huge pushes like this the price will definitely go down a little before starting to rise again. I plan to buy some more TRX once the decreases to around the $0.17 level.
Activity: 65
January 05, 2018, 03:49:21 AM

Why? Well I read that the CEO is the protege of the Alibaba guy. That's good stuff. Then, I read that they're merging accounts from, something or other, to Tron. Also, the Tron CEO, was twice in the top 30 CEOs under 30, or something of that nature, people from Asia. I feel comfortable about my position.

Only noobs buying coins after 200% increase in 3 days , you will cry in couple days :-)
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
January 05, 2018, 03:25:16 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

Yes, I also notice this change. Before when I'm buying it, It only cost me 0.00000020 btc but now it's 0.00001500 That makes me sad because I full out all my trx and put it on BTC. I sure hope that the next time i will get some and earn in a right coin.
Activity: 42
January 05, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

Activity: 65
January 05, 2018, 02:53:42 AM
TRON 2000 USD/coin Mark my words

With 100,000,000,000 trx Total Supply ? Lol
Its will be biggest dumb in altcoin history :-)
Activity: 35
January 04, 2018, 11:37:48 PM
The raise is really impressive, but as I have already said it is the mass tend for crypto world. Altcoins are raising due to the interest to this kind of investment is raising as well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

tron now in top 7. i believe it will keep increasing for a few month maybe it could reach 2 $ and will keep going on. seems like there will be more correction coming out. the market are going down so much.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 11:27:30 PM
A terrible speed for the TRX. The value of the TRX has increased more than 100 times. I owned 500 TRX last month and now its worth is $ 78. In the future TRX can fly further. Currently large Chinese companies are actively cooperating with TRX.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 11:01:52 PM
That is crazy gain in one month... Wish I have some TRON. But is it sustainable to grow at this rate?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
January 04, 2018, 10:45:31 PM
As I've checked in CoinMarketCap, TRON is now at #6 with over $17 million in market cap at $0.26. I bought Tron when it was still $0.02, but I'm dumb when I decide to trade all of my TRONs for Ripple (which is a good thing because of its tremendous growth) instead of cashing out from my own wallet. I could have made a huge profit if I hold on to it, but it's okay. It's getting crazier anyways.

Congratulations to all who are holding TRON for a long while. An undervalued coin that cannot be underestimated.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
January 04, 2018, 10:38:05 PM
TRX & TEK both goin to flyyyy weeee wait for meeee===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC
January 04, 2018, 10:26:24 PM
got the first 1000 at 0.03 and keep buying in while 0.07. i am sitting on my sofa and watching it Cheesy
what everyone said doesn't matter. if i follow the trend i wouldn't be here at 0.03, but only will be here while 0.07-0.09.
so for the newbie that always ask for opinion, what i say is just trust yourself and do your own research.
Activity: 6
January 04, 2018, 09:59:41 PM
If anyone thinks Bitcoin is a bubble - look at Tron
Pages:
Jump to: