Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) The Drops - What action should be taken? - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Not sure why anyone would be in TRX in the first place, I can imagine it was a nice ride to the top because of the hype but:

1. Plagarized whitepaper
2. CEO (J. Sunn) constantly hypes the chain
3. CEO (J. Sunn) poses himself as the protogé of Jack Ma, buys/rents an office close to alibaba HQ deluding investors into thinking there is a partnership.
4. CEO (J. Sunn) alledegdly dumped hundreds of millions of TRX on Binance after analysis of etherwallet adresses(Cryptokitties game being the instigator of this), debunks it by saying he uses Yuen, his Chinese name when signing up for accounts. Later records himself on his Cryptokitty account with the name Justin Sunn clearly visible as his account name.

Just a straight up con-man if you ask me.. the assumed value of his dump is a cool few hundred million dollars. Ofcourse you can still debate whether this happened but considering his overal actions it's safe to assume he did. And this is also what people mean by doing your research, it's not just the aspects of a chain and the economics etc. It's also keeping track of the people associated and measure if they can be trusted or not.

I would never buy this unless everything I just stated about them can be proven false. Even then, I don't like to buy into things that have sleazy salesman like Justin Sunn, who repeadetly attacks Ethereum and then uses this as publicity (by reconciling with aidrops) to get more attention. Good shill and great marketeer I suppose, but by far not a longterm winner at all. This coin will be dead within a few years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Seem like there is no chance left for this shit coin can be able to turn to a good coin Smiley). Although it has very good partner, good events, high trading volume, listed on the biggest exchanges but nothing can help this shit. Smiley. It just like a tool of fucking scammer John McAfee to steal money in investors pockets Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Ofcourse investors are getting nervous, after all it is just hype as you said, and it is created by the founder. Seems a lot of us forgot about that "borrowed" whitepaper that they served us in the beginning
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
TRON (TRX) Increasingly Dropped - After a successful MainNet launch, TRON (TRX) appears to be preparing to restore investor confidence by ensuring that the system does not run into problems during and after token migration. With a major exchange that supports the platform technically, others have come out to register tokens.

Justin Sun, founder of the platform seems to be on top of the entire process and creates much needed hype for independent blockchain. However, there are indications that investors are getting impatient when it comes to TRX prices.
Pages:
Jump to: