Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON Whitepaper (English Translation) - page 2. (Read 19967 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 10:10:00 PM

I can not access the site !!!
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 08:05:24 PM
so much newbies here, feels like a bad promotion, i cant see any tech innovation but hodgepodge, this kind of project should be tough oversight from the Chinese government
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 07:21:48 PM
Received my TRX tokens in my balance at Binance 😊

Dear all,

We have distributed all the TRX (Tron Tokens). You can login into your Binance account and check your balance. We have also opened TRX deposit. Trading time will be announced soon.

Thank you for your support!

Binance Team

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001362051-Distribution-of-TRX-Tron-Tokens-
Activity: 25
September 01, 2017, 02:23:04 PM
I dont think so.
I got the answer from them about when will be the token distributed : Dear sir or madam, We will put out announcement on our website in advance.So please pay attention to our announcement.
Lets see:)

Activity: 243
Merit: 101
September 01, 2017, 08:47:33 AM
I purchased my TRON on allcoin.com.

Honestly, am I fucked?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 07:48:08 AM

I sent ETH from the Bittrex exchange, is it bad? Now I will not get my TRX tokens?
Activity: 14
September 01, 2017, 07:21:14 AM
I've managed to register at official site, but that's a complete mess...

https://tronlab.com/en.html

But it's terribly confusing. Whitepaper says ICO starts 7th September, but on the website I can see a countdown (that doesnt match exactly time left until 7th), and a message "ICO Completed 90.08%"

Has ICO started or not??? Have already here deposited ETH through that website after signing up?
Activity: 25
August 31, 2017, 05:23:38 AM
I didnt know this all stories about allcoin and i purchased trone ico there, i hope that it will go good
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 30, 2017, 07:51:27 PM
I am reading some scary things about Allcoin, that they disappeared several times in the past causing people to lose their money.
Check this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/allcoin-scam-exchange-back-up-and-running-1813736
Can they really be trusted now?
And does anyone have any experience with the other Tron launch platform called Renrenico?

I would let Allcoin lose and if you want to buy Tron you can do it as soon as it is listed on an exchange; Almost certainly will be in Binance exchange that first launched ICO
Activity: 13
August 30, 2017, 05:58:26 PM
I am reading some scary things about Allcoin, that they disappeared several times in the past causing people to lose their money.
Check this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/allcoin-scam-exchange-back-up-and-running-1813736
Can they really be trusted now?
And does anyone have any experience with the other Tron launch platform called Renrenico?
Activity: 9
August 30, 2017, 03:43:30 AM
Tron has a pretty decent CEO standing behind it. Anyone read tye Forbes hype about it?
August 28, 2017, 06:05:55 PM
Where can you really see how many tokens are sold?
In ICO Binance, 1,900,000,000 Trons have been sold, but now I see that in the Allcoin exchange are sold another 2,666,652,000 Tron, that is another $ 6000000.
How big is Tron's cap and how many Tron will be on the market, in the foundation's hand, etc.?
Activity: 28
August 28, 2017, 07:08:33 AM
Two TRON presales on August 29th!

Note: Investing in cryptocurrency inc. TRX involves high risks. Please be aware before investing.

Aug 29th GMT+8–Allcoin (English site for non-Chinese users). https://www.allcoin.com/CrowdFund/?cfId=19 Token: QTUM, Amt: 371,400 QTUM. #TRX

Aug 29th GMT+8-renrenico (Chinese Site) https://renrenico.com/ Token: BTC, ETH. Total Amt: 200BTC + 10,407ETH
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 27, 2017, 07:48:32 AM
I was looking for informations about this ICO but now I've discovered it has been already done. No informations, no transparency, a game for big whales. If it could depends on me I would let die this shit.
August 25, 2017, 03:53:19 AM

Does anyone know when TRON is listed on Binance exchange?
I see no communication from them!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 07:36:59 PM
What the hell is Tron? Neo WhitePaper? If yes, it's too much for sure. They will need to have Spider-Man Towers (Masternodes) and more funny stuff.

it was the first ICO released by Binance exchange. They have had 2 rounds so far and both sold out in less than 5 seconds each. The founder is Justin Sun who Forbes have twice listed in 30 most influention Asians under 30 years old. He is the protege of Jack Ma the founder of Alibaba.

Justin invented Peiwo which is the China version of Snapchat which has 10 million accounts in China and they will move Peiwo onto Tron as a live running app.

Better question is.. how have you not heard of Tron???

I didn't know about this ICO. Thanks for the information! Super impressive results with 5 seconds sale rounds  Shocked

Can you please links some articles or maybe forum threads?
Activity: 159
August 24, 2017, 07:28:24 PM
I am just annoyed and feel the Whales are buying all of the Tron coins. Very frustrating. Clearly they are allowing whales to move in on their turf, and it's China so not suprised. I am hoping more ICO's will behave like Power Ledger and limit buys to 25K per investor to keep these guys from hoarding all of the coins. This is getting ridiculous.
Activity: 6
August 24, 2017, 06:10:38 PM
Me too, very sad. I exchanged my BNB coins to BTC for this Tron sale, but nothing happend except bad site loadings, error and so on for over an hour.
Maybe we get the chance to buy some at the regular sale at Binance in September?

I don't know. I'm pretty disgusted though. I didn't get the bad site loadings so I thought my order went through. I did it a few times to make sure so waking up today to find out that nothing appears to have happened is disheartening. And I so don't want to hear the bullshit that the problem was fixed and all orders were processed. They posted that today and it's simply not true. Probably the reason BNB is down a little but I still think that the BNB coin is going to be huge.

When they run a dex and use it for gas, it's going to rocket. In the meantime, the burn, the trading and ICO discounts can drive it pretty far up. Will sit on that but I'm still bummed

I know how you`re feeling. Tried three times, different Tron sales, epic fail..Think Binance dont care about cause their Tokens are saled - or whatever - .
Oddly enough the count freezed for a while at approx 80% but however I couldn`t place any order.
Activity: 175
August 24, 2017, 05:50:07 PM
Me too, very sad. I exchanged my BNB coins to BTC for this Tron sale, but nothing happend except bad site loadings, error and so on for over an hour.
Maybe we get the chance to buy some at the regular sale at Binance in September?

I don't know. I'm pretty disgusted though. I didn't get the bad site loadings so I thought my order went through. I did it a few times to make sure so waking up today to find out that nothing appears to have happened is disheartening. And I so don't want to hear the bullshit that the problem was fixed and all orders were processed. They posted that today and it's simply not true. Probably the reason BNB is down a little but I still think that the BNB coin is going to be huge.

When they run a dex and use it for gas, it's going to rocket. In the meantime, the burn, the trading and ICO discounts can drive it pretty far up. Will sit on that but I'm still bummed
Activity: 6
August 24, 2017, 05:25:38 PM
Pages:
Jump to: