Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron will rise - page 2. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 379
January 31, 2018, 08:20:54 AM
People who bought at high price now they are claiming now TRON is scam.
Because they bought at fomo and lost their money.
But personally i think Tron was heavily overbought at that time.Tron has potential to offer good things to community.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
it is a fact that tron is a favourite coin of shillers and pump/dump groups. next up is the tron dogs. let's see how much it will pump.
Activity: 76
January 30, 2018, 10:44:29 AM
Tron just keeps coming with more updates and partnerships. Let the FUD continue so I can load up my bags for cheap!
Activity: 90
January 30, 2018, 10:43:42 AM
Absolutely yes, In spite of that Tron (TRX) is ranked 14 in the market and their price has decreased significantly in the recent period (drop by 17 % in 7 days). but after this news it is certain that this currency will be more successful in the near future.
In fact, this is a good opportunity to buy a large proportion of this currency because their current price is very low (just $ 0.05) and the profits will be increased if we hold an acceptable value of Tron. Moreover, I believe that the price of this currency will be more than $ 1 after a few weeks.
Quite optimistic to expect 1 usd just in few weeks.
Trons price and market cap for sure can go higher, but definitely not for x20, or at least not in couple of weeks.

We still have upcoming Lunar New Year on 16.02. I guess all crypto market wont make any serious moves in next week or two.
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
January 30, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
Absolutely yes, In spite of that Tron (TRX) is ranked 14 in the market and their price has decreased significantly in the recent period (drop by 17 % in 7 days). but after this news it is certain that this currency will be more successful in the near future.
In fact, this is a good opportunity to buy a large proportion of this currency because their current price is very low (just $ 0.05) and the profits will be increased if we hold an acceptable value of Tron. Moreover, I believe that the price of this currency will be more than $ 1 after a few weeks.
Activity: 224
January 30, 2018, 10:08:25 AM
Tron will rise for sure. But I think it won't go as fast anymore as before and we won't be reaching 30 cents short term. For me Tron is a long-term hodl. Also only weak hands have sold so far. So probably we will see another selloff at 10-15 cents, then 20 cents again. Maybe by the end of the year we might see some good profits.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 10:06:31 AM
there are so many people that bought tron when it is over 1000 satoshis. and they dont want to accept that tron is a pump & dump coin and it is possible that they will have to wait so long maybe months or a year i dunno for tron to be pumped again.
I think TRX is very similar to DGB and SC and certainly history can be repeated at any time. It is best not to invest TRX because the price has been very high and if the TRX drops then you should consider selling as soon as I am sure the price will forever never rise and the TRX will become DGB.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
January 30, 2018, 09:21:45 AM
I hope all coins will soon begin to grow. we need an excellent profit.
The Tron is no exception. do not rush, and not sell the Tron, it is better to wait for a more favorable price.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 30, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
It's been more than 20 days since tron gave a lot of people a bump on the head by being on the lower side. Finally there may be some good news for the people who've been holding on to this.
The founder of Tron tweeted that it's listed on https://www.huobi.pro/

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/trx-was-listed-on-famous-cryptocurrency-exchange-huobi-pro-d50ff6350def

I have now encountered in real life more people who bought Tron than any other coin. It really surprised me, when I was at a recent financial meeting just how many people had entered crypto since only December, but instead of buying Bitcoin or Ethereum, almost ALL of them had bought Tron. I tried to ask to see if they got the same sources when they entered but apparently most of them did "research" and ended up liking Tron. It makes me wonder what kind of strategy was used. High search results? They must be doing something well in marketing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
January 30, 2018, 08:57:43 AM
A good rise is from the projects I was expecting. The price was too low. I think he's gonna get it.
Activity: 60
January 30, 2018, 08:36:24 AM
Looks like awesome news. I personally believed in tron ever since. It is going to be one of the most successful projects in the market I can even imagine top with this coin...
Activity: 58
January 30, 2018, 08:30:36 AM
all the fuders will be shown how good Tron is at the end of March when the protocol is released.
easy .50 by June this year
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
January 30, 2018, 08:00:46 AM
there are so many people that bought tron when it is over 1000 satoshis. and they dont want to accept that tron is a pump & dump coin and it is possible that they will have to wait so long maybe months or a year i dunno for tron to be pumped again.
Activity: 178
January 30, 2018, 07:52:27 AM
i dont care...

im glad you dont. You cant call ripple a valueable coin, even cant call it a coin... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
coin or token whatever it is .it isn't fucking funny to smirk.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 07:49:05 AM
i dont care...

im glad you dont. You cant call ripple a valueable coin, even cant call it a coin... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
January 30, 2018, 07:38:55 AM
tron is a pump dump coin actually it is a shit coin.

he is calling a coin with a makrecap nearly 4 billion USD a p&d coin, i guess he is a real crypto expert.
I m not expert , giving personal idea , you can invest which coin you want , i dont care...
January 30, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

How about you support your statement with some proof.
I m not going to explain you with a tech details or with a link. such huge amount as 65billion supply coins  will go nowhere. ripple and the other valueable coins are much better this tron . Current coin cap is 3,8B $ TO DOUBLE  your profit you need 3,8B$ more and you dont know how long you are going to wait to double your profit. However it is up to you  personally i think tron is useless coin and goes nowhere like dogecoin. I prefer to invest likely coins that have less  amount supply coins.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

he is calling a coin with a makrecap nearly 4 billion USD a p&d coin, i guess he is a real crypto expert.
Activity: 55
Merit: 6
January 30, 2018, 07:27:15 AM

How about you support your statement with some proof.
January 30, 2018, 07:06:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: