Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron(TRX) is the top 3 cryptocurrency in the market - trading volume - page 5. (Read 1253 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
TRON mainnet launch on May 31st is coming close so some excitement and volume is to be expected going into this event and a few days after. With its huge supply, $1 - $2 price can only happen the total crypto marketcap  goes into Trillions so may take another year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
very amazing, i've heard about tron (TRX). even in some telegram groups about signal pump there are predicting the price tron (TRX) will rise up to $ 1- $ 2.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Volume is very important, but it does not mean everything. I trust tron, but it's not the exact time.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Tron is having a the tremendous expansion plan in the market and even planning for future developments in the market to see some extraordinary success in the coming months we can see new price hikes and many new tieups happen all along putting tron in number one currency
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have never understood Tron at all, it is something useless in my opinion, the founder tried to create a fast rich scheme and at the end, he wanted to create a decentralized marketplace with his own token, and he is creating a lot of usecases for it, tron = crap.

Tron is not a useless project because many experts are said it is really good one. I think you are not read the white paper and road map of this project.
 Current scenario performance is little drawback in this coin but all the coins are fluctuating in the market so your wrongly understand the Tron features.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
I have never understood Tron at all, it is something useless in my opinion, the founder tried to create a fast rich scheme and at the end, he wanted to create a decentralized marketplace with his own token, and he is creating a lot of usecases for it, tron = crap.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Despite criticisms and opinions about this coin, this only proves how much the developers should pay attention to perform a quality work, this currency can show a lot after their updates and launches. However in the current market and with the fall of Bitcoin its negotiations have fallen drastically proving the dependence of Bitcoin and this also can be considered a challenge for the developers.
Activity: 602
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
i just visited trons github
i didnt read the code too carefully but activity report and record and logs wise it looks legit and heavily being worked on
tron might be legit lol
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
You guys don't know how people follow tron like a religion. Many of my friends are tron holders and they follow it like a cult. Its very weird for me but I think tron is one important coin in the market and volume shows it.

LOL, it's funny)))
TRX is a very interesting project that can become very popular in the future. But only if it's not turn out to be scam)) There are a lot of controversial rumors around this coin. I think that we can make good money with trading it, not investing.
I have earn pretty good amount in day trading with Tron , but never invested or buy it again, It is just good on making some hyped and eventually dump more than it arise. We should know how to pick coin for long term or for just day trading purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
You guys don't know how people follow tron like a religion. Many of my friends are tron holders and they follow it like a cult. Its very weird for me but I think tron is one important coin in the market and volume shows it.

LOL, it's funny)))
TRX is a very interesting project that can become very popular in the future. But only if it's not turn out to be scam)) There are a lot of controversial rumors around this coin. I think that we can make good money with trading it, not investing.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The volume of trading has already decently dropped, but I still think that Tron price will grow in the near future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Trx for me is a pump and dump coin. They have alot of community and I think it's vapourware they need to show their MVP or catalyst so that their coin could stood up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I feel safer investing in TRX than ETH. The price per transaction on Tron is near nothing and the scalability problem is eliminated.

Tron will go on a bull run, it's a matter of time.
Activity: 168
I have bought a lot of TRX when it was at 4 cents....and was STUPID enough to not sell it when it came to 30 cents :-( :-( I doubt it will ever go that high again...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
As i watch the coinmarketcap today and sorting out the 24hr trading volume it came to my surprise that Tron TRX coin was on the Top 3 list worth 1.544 Billion USD beating Ethereum on the 4th spot worth 1.175 Billion USD trading volume.

Justin Sun- Tron's founder and his team was exceptional with a span of less than a year they gain the top 10 spot of cryptocurency market. Do the Chinese slowly invading the crypto market ? These are the influential Chinese men in crypto world: Jihan Wu of Bitmain, Charlie Lee of litecoin and Justin Sun of Tron, are they trying to change the world of cryptocurrency ?

I think Tron has a lot of trading volume in the South Korean markets. Certain coins do better in markets where they were created and also depending on the exchanges that they can be traded on.

Also, Tron is a good project with a good development team and a lot of potential for growth. Some more established coins have already seen big growth in their early development.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
As i watch the coinmarketcap today and sorting out the 24hr trading volume it came to my surprise that Tron TRX coin was on the Top 3 list worth 1.544 Billion USD beating Ethereum on the 4th spot worth 1.175 Billion USD trading volume.

Justin Sun- Tron's founder and his team was exceptional with a span of less than a year they gain the top 10 spot of cryptocurency market. Do the Chinese slowly invading the crypto market ? These are the influential Chinese men in crypto world: Jihan Wu of Bitmain, Charlie Lee of litecoin and Justin Sun of Tron, are they trying to change the world of cryptocurrency ?

well
just for beginning.
now back to normal.
i think that just rally pump/dump.

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

TRON volume is pretty high still but definitely not as high as when you took that screenshot. It is still 4th in volume when it is under 10 in market capitalization which means that market activity is indeed high and with the price consolidating at around $0.035 there is a real chance for it to push into the top 10 market cap coins and jump to $0.05+ per TRON.

Although, there is indeed fomo buying happening and a lot of hype.

I would be cautious in holding onto this coin for too long, so I wouldn't consider this to be a long term coin to hold. But for me this should be a good short term bet if you want to do some day trading.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
High volume after the pump for tron
And it seems like people trading back fourth sustaining the volume
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tron
But price not getting favor in recover mode
Pages:
Jump to: