Pages:
Author

Topic: TROOOOOOOON!!!! - page 2. (Read 1441 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 12, 2018, 03:57:09 AM
well we all should be happy and satisfied if trx hits $1 or $2, those folks mentioning 10$ value are just too optimistic and it could lead into disappointment. Anyway things are progressing really slowly and we will have to wait 3-4 years more.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
January 12, 2018, 03:20:17 AM
Tron is a big project that may take 8-10 years from now. I guess the hype is real but it will take a lot of time to develop. It is your choice to invest or not by the way.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 09:52:16 AM
I begin to think that I'm doing something wrong. Now I'm going to take part of my depo and buy some strange coins to forget them for  half of the year)
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
January 08, 2018, 08:35:53 AM
Tron has a good potential to break 1$ per TRX. I am expecting price jump before March as they scheduled coin burning. You will see a big pump.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 07:02:36 AM
Huge props to those who were able to HODL!  Definitely some life changing gains in TRX these past few weeks.  Sold out way too early myself to invest in other projects.  Gotta work on my HODLING - part of the problem is I have trouble just sitting with an x5 or x10 gain when there are so many other great projects.
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 06:52:13 AM
Im going to cut my veins.
I had 120.000 TRX and the night before the big pumo of TRX, I sold it to buy XVG Smiley
I lost about 1500$ and I didnt win about 40.000$
Worst decision in my f..k...i...ng life

I understand how you're a boy, even it happened to me ... it hurts because those are the things that can change your life, with $ 40000 you could invest in other projects and earn even more .... strength and courage, I hope that there are other opportunities for you
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 08, 2018, 06:47:53 AM
Tron lovers unite and celebraAAAAAATE!!!!

Congrats all hodlers!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cool
Congrats to you too my fellow holder and may the blessing from tron be with us again as we are looking for the next move. I just speculate on twitter that tron is about to get pump again and this time around it might get to $5. I see this coin making another great breakthrough in cryptocurrencies market and I am happy I have interest in it.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 08, 2018, 06:27:38 AM
It is so nice to watch tron grow. I think its one of those magical coins that makes people rich.
I think its good to invest on entry points and obtain profits!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 06:24:49 AM
Chill man, Tron has gone up but that's yet again a shitty pump and dump activity. Be careful if you keep your coins in  an exchange, they might mistake you to be a part of a pump and dump group which may consequently result in your account getting banned. Also if you're living in a world thinking that Tron has gone up due to its excellent credibility and stuff, know that such is not a case. Just a pump and dump activity for people to profit.

True. Also (the new) people buy it because it's cheap. Not saying it's a bad project per se but just really overrated at the moment. I assume Justin Sun does a good job at marketing though and sure promises a lot. At this market cap I really wouldn't buy TRON for what they actually have achieved.

I see your point about how overhyped and well marketed it is, although they have partnerships in the pipelines that will open up direct access to over 100 000 000 users potentially using the TRON coin. All this is expected to rapidly progress in the opening quarter of this year.

There is a lot of speculation out there about how Tron is not active or achieving any real-word results but that is simply not true. they have already announced the partnership with o-bike, peiwo, and game.com. These sites have direct access to huge amounts of customers who will be using the protocol very shortly.

I mean you can sit around and wait too see it all happen, but by that time, the investors who were able to look in to the future and take a risk on the awesome team behind it, those investors will be rewarded big time.

I try to stick with projects which actually 'have something to show', real use cases and actual development and progress. TRON is basically a 11B whitepaper. Great marketing, barely a product and releasing partnerships with companies the founder founded (Peiwo).
Actually I don't mind people buying TRON, it's their decision. Unfortunately I fear this could all affect the whole market when it goes to shit one day.

It's common practice to invest in early stage idea's, it's high risk, but high reward.

A companies value is merely nothing more than a figure which the pubic determines by measuring supply versus demand.

I think the fact that TRON is apparently "nothing more than a whitepaper" and has attracted such great demand should actually speak volumes to the power of Tron and what the future might hold in store for them.

The world is speaking.....

We Need Tron!
Activity: 196
January 08, 2018, 04:51:40 AM
Chill man, Tron has gone up but that's yet again a shitty pump and dump activity. Be careful if you keep your coins in  an exchange, they might mistake you to be a part of a pump and dump group which may consequently result in your account getting banned. Also if you're living in a world thinking that Tron has gone up due to its excellent credibility and stuff, know that such is not a case. Just a pump and dump activity for people to profit.

True. Also (the new) people buy it because it's cheap. Not saying it's a bad project per se but just really overrated at the moment. I assume Justin Sun does a good job at marketing though and sure promises a lot. At this market cap I really wouldn't buy TRON for what they actually have achieved.

I see your point about how overhyped and well marketed it is, although they have partnerships in the pipelines that will open up direct access to over 100 000 000 users potentially using the TRON coin. All this is expected to rapidly progress in the opening quarter of this year.

There is a lot of speculation out there about how Tron is not active or achieving any real-word results but that is simply not true. they have already announced the partnership with o-bike, peiwo, and game.com. These sites have direct access to huge amounts of customers who will be using the protocol very shortly.

I mean you can sit around and wait too see it all happen, but by that time, the investors who were able to look in to the future and take a risk on the awesome team behind it, those investors will be rewarded big time.

I try to stick with projects which actually 'have something to show', real use cases and actual development and progress. TRON is basically a 11B whitepaper. Great marketing, barely a product and releasing partnerships with companies the founder founded (Peiwo).
Actually I don't mind people buying TRON, it's their decision. Unfortunately I fear this could all affect the whole market when it goes to shit one day.
January 08, 2018, 04:30:17 AM
Chill man, Tron has gone up but that's yet again a shitty pump and dump activity. Be careful if you keep your coins in  an exchange, they might mistake you to be a part of a pump and dump group which may consequently result in your account getting banned. Also if you're living in a world thinking that Tron has gone up due to its excellent credibility and stuff, know that such is not a case. Just a pump and dump activity for people to profit.

Activity: 196
January 08, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

Activity: 32
January 08, 2018, 02:54:27 AM
Continue to hold trx?
January 08, 2018, 02:36:05 AM

You'll see
Activity: 1
January 07, 2018, 02:49:55 PM
Just bought 2k hope will hit 1usd soon Cheesy
Activity: 229
January 07, 2018, 02:47:30 PM
Tron is the new black. Looking forward for the next week. Wink

It's the new green  Grin Grin Grin Enjoy coming week/month!!
Activity: 55
January 07, 2018, 02:45:22 PM
Tron is the new black. Looking forward for the next week. Wink
Activity: 229
January 07, 2018, 02:38:51 PM
Good news!

The coin burn the 10th of January will be 20% (!) of the whole supply.

To the moon!!!

source please

Got a message with image on Telegram. Sorry, don't know how to link that through and can't say if 100% legit
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
January 07, 2018, 02:19:13 PM
Activity: 56
January 07, 2018, 01:42:32 PM
I heard a coin freeze but nothing about a coin burn.
Pages:
Jump to: