Pages:
Author

Topic: Trouble of Altcoins - page 4. (Read 1261 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 22, 2018, 10:22:33 AM
Yeah it is better to hold them rather than selling them for loss. You already made enough loss due to the recent fall. Why not just hold it instead of making more further loss? The value has fallen but the amount of coins you are holding is still the same. If you believe that the market will eventually recover, keep holding. If you think that the price won't go back to its initial place and will dip more further, then sell it and buy when the minimum point is reached.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 10:18:49 AM
Friends today I checked the market in the morning and it's just awful, falling, falling, and falling again. What altcoins do you think should be kept from top 10 or buy or drop part of the portfolio and keep only Bitcoin and possibly Ethereum that has fallen? As much as I understand this year it's better to hold?

With the current market conditions in my opinion it is true if you have to hold and hold the coins that we have. Some coins have fallen and now is the right time for investment. Buy some trustworthy coins and hold them until they start to rise. I am sure the market will improve soon. Don't panic and keep the coins you have.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
December 22, 2018, 10:13:39 AM
Friends today I checked the market in the morning and it's just awful, falling, falling, and falling again. What altcoins do you think should be kept from top 10 or buy or drop part of the portfolio and keep only Bitcoin and possibly Ethereum that has fallen? As much as I understand this year it's better to hold?

It was really awful, terrible and annoying. I lost a couple of dollars on this massive drop and i cant help to be sad. I invested too much on alt coins and when ethereum dumps, other alt coins dumped exponentially. Hoped in 2019 that the market will regain its original state.
Activity: 434
December 22, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

As we can see, as the cryptocurrency, bitcoin decreases, the same goes with altcoins, I think it is because of the volatility of the bitcoin to be used as base coin in trading, and it surely affects the altcoins also.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 09:42:55 AM
I do not see any trouble with altcoin as there is normal ups and down in the cryptocurrency market. We can not expect market to move in linear progression, there will be situation as we have in cryptocurrency, just be mentally prepare to take advantage of  different situations in cryptocurrency market!
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 09:33:31 AM
My advise for you is to continue to hold especially if you bought them in the first quarter of 2018. Selling off now will not be in your advantage unless you are in drastic need of money. Hold and be hopeful of a good market trend for 2019.
December 22, 2018, 09:15:24 AM
most people complain about the price of BTC and other altcoins, but keep in mind that the price offered from the start of BTC appears to be a low price, but now it is still above $ 3,891.37, most people know bitcoin when the price is high why does everyone complain about the price of BTC
Activity: 271
December 22, 2018, 08:44:41 AM
Yesvits better to hold for now since the bullrun might take on another next next that it might be on our trail. i think its a matter of hope and wits to be on a falling trail of prices
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 22, 2018, 09:06:36 AM
Next year, there will be a lot of increases experienced by many coins, but there is no maximum certainty, only from some of my friends' predictions and of course it will be good for everyone, let's see what will happen in 2019.
I, on the contrary, hear that next year if we see a rise, it will be a rise in Bitcoin price, and altcoins will not be able to recover from such a fall
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 08:57:36 AM
Next year, there will be a lot of increases experienced by many coins, but there is no maximum certainty, only from some of my friends' predictions and of course it will be good for everyone, let's see what will happen in 2019.
Activity: 373
December 22, 2018, 08:20:24 AM
Definitely I really want to buy Ethereum no other else, I believe that even though it is suffered too much from the current dip but it will surely resurrect from falling because ETH is already molding a large community to support their project and many different projects using their technology as well that make them ahead from other altcoins.
Activity: 518
December 22, 2018, 07:40:11 AM
Diversifying in such market conditions was important and always keep bigger chunk of your investment in big guys like btc and eth then you have to keep some percentage in fiat and lastly in nicely Researched and analysed altcoins of your choice.
Totally agree , a lot of the newcomers who sends all funds in investing , and stay in big minus and is fixed at the moment , if you keep good coins don't need to sell them to keep they should recover
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 22, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

I think if we want to buy top 10 altcoin, i will prefer choosing EOS and ethereum. Ethereum is popular coin and used by most investor in market and EOS is good coin and i think can compete with ethereum in next few years
Activity: 392
December 22, 2018, 06:00:09 AM
predictions are emerging, just how we respond, if you still believe crypto, you must stay and continue to explore, if instead, better leave. because everyone is complaining now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 22, 2018, 05:41:41 AM
That has become a natural thing because bitcoin price movements will be an influence of altcoin price movements, and the altcoin price will usually be very difficult to predict, you better have to be careful if you want to buy altcoins.
Activity: 420
December 22, 2018, 04:18:47 AM
The market this year is very bad. Some altcoins have been hit hard. In the next round of growth, these altcoins have no funds. Many altcoin capitalists gave up, so I doubt the 2019 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
December 21, 2018, 10:13:23 AM
Market conditions are still poor, although now it is showing improvement. if you want to invest, then don't worry if the price suddenly falls, someday it will definitely increase again. I think Steller is good  chance for a long-term investment.
stellar is a good coin, but I still don’t want to invest in any altcoins right now. need to wait for the next falling.
in my opinion for a long-term investment, buying at current price is still good. if you think market will still go deeper, what price do you want to get? I am not good to analyzing markets  Grin
Merit: 101
December 21, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

It is very difficult to give any advice. The market is unpredictable and anything can happen. There are not so many coins left in my portfolio as it was before. I tried to leave only those that in my opinion have great potential. This is a ripple, stellar, aion and of course the BNB. Binance will launch its own blockchain very soon, this will significantly increase the value of the coin. In addition, this blockchain will allow to program tokens.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 21, 2018, 05:48:25 AM
If you are anxious about the future of crypto, you can choose to dump them all to Bitcoin or USDT, which can make you feel relaxed, isn't it?
Activity: 378
December 21, 2018, 05:44:43 AM
Every single altcoin from top 10 will give you great benefits in the future. Look at the market now if you have invested in BCH for example you could have get 60 percent profit. Relax and wait for the real bull run.

Don't look at speculative coins such as BCH, if you don't trade in mid-term or don't engage in day trading. Such coins are unpromising which has been created for making money. They have no future! There're many other coins which are suitable for the long-term investment!
Pages:
Jump to: