Pages:
Author

Topic: Trouble with Trezor model T - page 2. (Read 235 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
December 21, 2022, 01:23:39 AM
There's a stylus linked from here for $9 (I included the forum link just in case there's any additional tips): https://forum.trezor.io/t/stylus-pen-for-trezor-model-t/1129

Another issue you haven't considered might be something on the screen or another thing touching it. If I use my phone when it's raining sometimes random buttons get pressed, I don't know how the Model T works but if it's like the old (either cheaper or more robust) touchscreens that can only take in one input at a time then it might put the touch at the midpoint of the two presses instead of where you actually pressed.

1 and 2 are likely, 3 is a maybe and 4 is a definite no. There can't be communication issues between your laptop and trezor causing this imo as all of the decoding is likely done on the trezor if that's where you're inputting.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1799
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
December 20, 2022, 10:31:20 PM
I have a Trezor wallet model T . Sometimes I suffer from a problem with pressing the PIN numbers. When I want to connect the wallet to the site, it asks me to enter the PIN on the hard wallet. I press the number, but it does not respond sometimes, or another number is pressed instead, and thus I get an error. This problem occurs sometimes but not always.

I thought of the following possibilities:
1 - The problem is with the touch screen of the wallet.
2 - Because of the large size of the finger that I use to press the numbers (as you know, the Trezor screen is rather small).
3 - There is a problem with the firmware.
4 - A connection problem between the hard wallet and the laptop.

Note: This problem occurs only some times and not always, most of the time I press the correct keys without problems but other times there is no response or the wrong number is pressed.

So what could be the cause of the problem?
Also, is there a tool to press numbers similar to the stick that was used for touch screens in some types of mobiles?
Pages:
Jump to: