Pages:
Author

Topic: TROUBLED, PANIC ? READ THIS - page 4. (Read 949 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 106
Europe Belongs To Christians
December 07, 2018, 06:59:44 PM
to all panic sellers,

WHO AM I ?
1> HODLER
2> Guy who lost 80% + on alt coins [around 130 BTC ]
[ means not only btc price is going down, the amount of bitcoin i hold are going down too]
3> my mining farm is not able to cope even my daily expenses
[ yes i am mining and i will keep mining no matter what]

Facts :
1> btc is down, accept it.
2> btc is down for everyone, 10000s guys like you have there money in it, you are not alone
3> so you say that you are down 70% down on your investment, how can you be down if you not sell, you bough XXX btc, which is same amount now.
4> market is not stupid
for every guy selling = there is one guy buying

Understand this
if there is no trust in crypto world then market would simply go to zero if it fell even 10%, everyone would start selling if they don't believe, and no one will buy it.
5> this forum is being manipulated by fake panic creating posts, by newbies accounts.
6> BTC trading is banned in INDIA, CHINA and people are still investing. cause our governments are corrupt.
7> all small nations are already full into crypto, people simple don't trust centralized money distributions
8> binance, bittrex, bitfinex are largest bitcoin exchanges, they don't make money in $$$ dollars, they make profit in crypto, did they shut down there website ? no because its been used now more then over.
[ they own top 10 biggest balance bitcoin addresses, are they selling ? no]
9> everyday lots of applications and companies are implementing crypto, so forget the price, use case is exponentially growing

REMEMBER : MARKETING TIP if you ever wanted to exit a market leave when it goes 20%-30% down, and that time is long gone, so the best a& wise decision is to hodl and smile at these whales manipulation to buy bitcoin lower

Whats Best Now ?
1> open you exchange place sell order at 7X Amount you bought, and enjoy movies and games for a while.
2> Hold on before investing in ICO at the moment.

COINS you should trust:

1> minable [POS POW etc etc]
2> not centralized

here is the full list, https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/views/filter-non-mineable/

dump rest of centralized shit
Pages:
Jump to: