Pages:
Author

Topic: True Flip. Blockchain Lottery Bounty Campaign (FB, TW, signature etc) - page 16. (Read 50534 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 287
Manager why is my Facebook in reposts zero? All the reports you published here!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
what thats means stakes empty and zero
I have stakes received still empty, are you finished the audit?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
hello. Update me in facebook spreadsheets. In spreadsheets I have  0 reposts, but It's wrong! I have 48 reposts. Thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Anyone has an idea when the form for going to be shared for participants?

Even I am waiting for the same, it has been almost a month for the campaign have  ended and still the campaign manager is counting each of the stakes.I appreciate it but it's getting too long now and also no good exchanges available to trade the coins.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
Hello,

I wrote you on 21st and 28th July - I become a Senior Member on 21st. Please add me one stake for the last week.

Regards
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
there is a very thorough inspection, the Manager needs a lot of work. work period month is taken, most likely will still be a period of analysis hunters work management
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello sir, can you check my article in blogs&media table? Position 274
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
copper member
Activity: 473
Merit: 105
Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik
Why my article was not checked, line 285 in True Flip Blog Posts Articles and Video participants list?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
Really working project, it's strange that he did not collect a hard cap on ico

Any news on exchanges to list TFL tokens? It's been sometime when the ICO ended and all are waiting to trade TFL on major exchanges.

Hello alinda,

the information about exchanges coming soon.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Dear Dev,
with due respect to inform you, i don't get my reward in twitter and Facebook bounty campaign. Why didn't you update spreadsheet yet.
hopefully you will response me soon.

Almost 2 weeks passed since bounty campaign was closed,and still nothing calculated yet :c

Well I think time to lose all hopes here and move on already.

Hello,

calculations are in progress, you could easily realise it if you look not only to the your line.

Spreadsheet is updated regulary.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

HI, i joint in blog bounty. Line 159/160/161. I send letter to your team to send screenshot for total view. I don't know whether your team received it or not. Therefore I hope you say me about anything if you need. My email is [email protected]

Hello RosyBaker,

thank you,
you will get your answer by email.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

where to write address?have already given a table where the address to enter?I have not found here in the topic(or mail should be send?

Hello,

wait please while the counting will be finished, than the form to fill will come to the first post.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

Any news on exchanges to list TFL tokens? It's been sometime when the ICO ended and all are waiting to trade TFL on major exchanges.

I have no news I'm not a developer, but I'm also waiting
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Almost 2 weeks passed since bounty campaign was closed,and still nothing calculated yet :c

Well I think time to lose all hopes here and move on already.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
How to get bounty tokens?
I have just registered on TrueFlip.io

I am also waiting for the next update on how the TFL tokens will be distributed, we have to wait for the instructions as they are yet to update the sheet with a number of tokens for all participants.Looks to me that registering on the site will be the only option for getting the bounty.
Actually its easy to distribute it since you already give your ETH address. i do not see any reason why its required to register on the website when they already have the address to send it its the same.

need to register to all the participants of the bounty played and received the jackpot. conventional marketing

i am registered already on true flip website. so whats next?

go to the official myetherwallet.com (make sure it's the legit one), get eth address if you haven't already, paste your public eth address in true flip site (go to investor profile to do so). give trueflip your eth address in bounty spreadsheet if u haven't already. then wait.
where to write address?have already given a table where the address to enter?I have not found here in the topic(or mail should be send?
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
Hello,

Ok, about twitter, it's completely understandable to give me 0 stakes as I joined the campaign in the last day.

But what about COMMENTS?

If you check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20433354 I made 7 comments.

In your old text about bounties you have a comments bounty http://archive.is/LZEj8#selection-2667.0-2689.75:

Blog Posts, Articles and Videos bounty: 20%   126 000 TFL

Bounty:
 10% for
- A high quality publication about the True Flip ICO or the True Flip lottery available for anyone: 10-100 stakes
- A high quality video about True Flip ICO or True Flip lottery available to the Internet: 10-100 stakes
- A high quality publication about True Flip ICO or True Flip lottery for your email subscribers: 10-100 stakes
- A high quality translation of True Flip’s publication at official media: 50 stakes
- Leave comment to the True Flip’s publication at official media: 10 stakes

Seems now comments are missing from OP??!

Hello,

we missed your report, sorry.

You will get stakes for twitter, but you haven't registered to the Blog bounty, so you don't get stakes for comments.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

You are wrong.

According to the saved version of your topic: http://archive.is/LZEj8

Pages:
Jump to: