Pages:
Author

Topic: True Flip Blockchain Lottery - Free 0.001 Lottery Ticket - page 2. (Read 2482 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
no SSL and 2fa... what's up?

It's very nice to see the link to our lottery in your signature;)
Ssl on the way, most likely tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. 2fa in the plans for future releases.

yeah, I did win some in my very first round https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@ash/first-lottery-win-yay

so I decided to market for a bit. maybe I win some more to get some free ICO coins Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

It's very nice to see the link to our lottery in your signature;)
Ssl on the way, most likely tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. 2fa in the plans for future releases.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Why you guys haven't added SSL certificate till now? and i have seen a small pop up message about pre-ICO , can you post more detail about it?

Website looks really impressive and i will go through github source code to check fairness of your lottery. Good luck..

Hello, Catmony.
Very pleased that you liked our site, we worked long hours on this.
This task about ssl is our programmers' task, it will be solved very soon.

For investors, we have the ico page, but we will finalize it, as we are now in the final stages of preparation.
www.trueflip.io/ico

This topic on the forum, not official, we plan to open an official topic in the near future and make an announcement.

Thank you very much for your attention.
Write to me at PM and I will give you a free ticket  Wink

copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
i tried your site hoping to hit from your free lottery. Smiley
Why you guys haven't added SSL certificate till now? and i have seen a small pop up message about pre-ICO , can you post more detail about it?

Website looks really impressive and i will go through github source code to check fairness of your lottery. Good luck..

Hello, Catmony.
Very pleased that you liked our site, we worked long hours on this.
This task about ssl is our programmers' task, it will be solved very soon.

For investors, we have the ico page, but we will finalize it, as we are now in the final stages of preparation.
www.trueflip.io/ico

This topic on the forum, not official, we plan to open an official topic in the near future and make an announcement.

Thank you very much for your attention.
Write to me at PM and I will give you a free ticket  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Wow Gerat site just i join the site, and i get one free ticket looking good.

thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: