Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ TRUE FLIP 🐬 GAMES ★★★ DAY & NIGHT: NEW GAME OUT NOW! ★★★ - page 59. (Read 36544 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
STOP IT NOW

The draws are closed for at least a week.

Stop spamming your numbers there is no lottery going on right now.

Please stop.

So the free lottery promotion is officially ended or there is just a delay on the draw? I cant find official statement from TrueFlip, if there was no draw for a week then there should be an announcement so people wont post numbers again. Otherwise, people will keep posting numbers for nothing and it can be something really bad for this thread as well as for the site's reputation.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
STOP IT NOW

The draws are closed for at least a week.

Stop spamming your numbers there is no lottery going on right now.

Please stop.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
What is about the gift card? Is there any prize with tht gift card? Because I do not think their giveaway are suppose to be in a giftcard but of course in bitcoin. Anyway I do not get any answers on how long this event going to hold on because there is a lot of players or may br abusers are going to abuse it as well 5 numbers per account, so 20 account will be a gurantee a winner

Here is my numbers again 24-46-54-82-75

In case of winning, a person is given a gift card with the bitcoin amount to be redeemed on trueflip.io, which further can be played or withdrawn.
The lottery will continue after x-mas holidays and early next year. More news to follow.
To protect the lottery from scam only full members or higher can take part according to the rules.
On top of that we monitor the forum activity of every winner before giving out the prize to make sure it's not a bot or scam.

Okay, this is quite good thing to have something like giftcard, instead of giving an address, you change it too some giftcard that cab be redeemed on your site. Anyway is there any news that we can get from, except from this thread? Because I do not think people might get this all the time, in case some of them might be missed it
The best way to find out all the news is to join our telegram news channel and telegram chat:
https://t.me/truefliplotto
https://t.me/trueflip_official
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
What is about the gift card? Is there any prize with tht gift card? Because I do not think their giveaway are suppose to be in a giftcard but of course in bitcoin. Anyway I do not get any answers on how long this event going to hold on because there is a lot of players or may br abusers are going to abuse it as well 5 numbers per account, so 20 account will be a gurantee a winner

In case of winning, a person is given a gift card with the bitcoin amount to be redeemed on trueflip.io, which further can be played or withdrawn.
The lottery will continue after x-mas holidays and early next year. More news to follow.
To protect the lottery from scam only full members or higher can take part according to the rules.
On top of that we monitor the forum activity of every winner before giving out the prize to make sure it's not a bot or scam.

Okay, this is quite good thing to have something like giftcard, instead of giving an address, you change it too some giftcard that cab be redeemed on your site. Anyway is there any news that we can get from, except from this thread? Because I do not think people might get this all the time, in case some of them might be missed it
Activity: 271
Merit: 117
99, 94, 93, 92, 9

Merry X-mas Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Interesting that you are deciding to make a Christmas event to celebrate Christmas, hope you guys can won that 25 btc lol.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Activity: 169
Merit: 110
My luck numbers...

42 - 44 - 53 - 54 - 85
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
my numbers for friday draw :

12 - 32 - 52 - 67 - 92
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Will try my luck

27 , 95 , 42 , 50 , 75
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
My numbers:

16, 39, 10, 79, 49
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

jee btcevo.... giftcard is a form of a voucher they are using so you can redeem  prizes
prizes are sent in bitcoins , of course
when you win, you get a pm with the number, you go to deposit section and enter your code in the redeem coupon field, easy peasy

my numbers are the following:

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
My numbers: 5, 15, 25, 55, 65, 95
Pages:
Jump to: