Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUECHAIN - VERY interesting alt! - page 8. (Read 28055 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 12:13:00 PM
I don’t want to offend anyone, but on the whole, the projects started to become very similar to each other. Recently I don’t see a big difference between what is on the market today and what will happen later, because today it seems to me that the market is stamping projects
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 11:38:29 AM
OP, is this an investment advise or you are just promoting a coin that you have and want to sell. You know very well that if investors or traders decide to sell the price will increase and that will be to your own advantage.
People have to be careful with hype, else they will become bagholders, because people will dump on them.

To convince us, tell us the reasons we should buy, apart from you just saying there will be price increase.
What value will it bring?
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
January 01, 2019, 08:02:51 AM
i just found out this coin here as well.. as per checking in Coinmarketcap historical data, reached 1.39 last year..
well you should gave us as well the necessary details.  Grin

As I said it's very promising. Glad you're finding this of use, and hope your 2019 fortunes you.
so why is this interesting? Just technical for investing? Or is it a coin with special features? Or are you just shilling (one of) your bag(s)?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 07:56:45 AM
i just found out this coin here as well.. as per checking in Coinmarketcap historical data, reached 1.39 last year..
well you should gave us as well the necessary details.  Grin

As I said it's very promising. Glad you're finding this of use, and hope your 2019 fortunes you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 07:33:13 AM
well you should gave us as well the necessary details.  Grin
January 01, 2019, 07:19:32 AM
Just learn about this coin now, thanks for sharing.
The volume is amazing, looks like a legit coin but I still need to check all the information about this project.

With less than 100 million circulating supply, i guess it would go up to at least $1 once market bounce back.

Cool yes the volume seems to be higher on okex - and cheaper (outdated, perhaps) on forkdelta.
The market bounce back may take some time though. Maybe next year. I do think holding these coins might be promising. I do not like OKEx KYC though... so I prefer decen exchange more!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
January 01, 2019, 06:23:14 AM
Is this the new way of coin promotion in 2019?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 01, 2019, 05:18:37 AM
I dont believe anymore if someone declares a never heard coin as 'interesting'.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
January 01, 2019, 04:19:38 AM
Just learn about this coin now, thanks for sharing.
The volume is amazing, looks like a legit coin but I still need to check all the information about this project.

With less than 100 million circulating supply, i guess it would go up to at least $1 once market bounce back.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 01, 2019, 01:09:10 AM
You are definitely here to shill here because-
1. If you found it interesting, you would definitely share the reason why you think it interesting.
2. You would add more information about the coin.
3. You will know about all the exchange where it is listed.
December 31, 2018, 06:26:22 PM
Has anyone took notice to TRUE - Truechain? This coin is mostly sold on OKEx (20mil volume a day...) but there are a couple other exchanges it's listed on as well.
https://Forkdelta.app/#!/trade/TRUE-ETH
https://www.okex.com/marketList

I'm honestly not one to shill most of the time but I truly see a future in this team and also see a VALID project!
The coin is going for a couple pennies less on forkdelta but this is due to ethereum fluctuations I believe. Feel free to check it out your self, and let me know what you guys think.
I'm not a swing trader or day trader... I prefer to "HODL" ... so here's to making it in 2019 fellow coiners.
Pages:
Jump to: