Pages:
Author

Topic: TrueUSD enters the top fifty (by market-cap) - page 2. (Read 352 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Are you surprise because I am not, as long as these stable coins can print money any time and no one is auditing their accounts expect this to continue, we have alot of projects now demanding for Tether alternatives and TUSD seems to be capitalising on this golden opportunity
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Wow, seem like TUSD is really seriously trying to defeat USDT and become the best digital USD in this market Smiley. But it's not easy, I think, TUSD is just a new cryptocurrency while USDT created long time ago and also survive in this world for much longer time than TUSD. Let's see what TUSD can do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
As I remember few days ago something happened on Binance exchange and it affected really good to TUSD that why TUSD can have high rank like at the moment. Although TUSD created much after USDT but seem like it's a really good cryptocurrency Smiley. Beside, there are so many guys said that USDT is a scam one so maybe they're trying to use TUSD to see if it's really good or just the same with USDT. LOL.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The fact that Tether is finally recognized as a scam will be a great event!) It would be just great if people started withdrawing money from it and transferring it to Bitcoin! This could be a turning point for the entire market!
TUSD has so far been studied poorly, apparently, and here it is necessary to study the topic more deeply ...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
what we really need is a powerful Gemini Dollar (GUSD) or Paxos Standard Token (PAX), which are truly backed by a dollar.

Plus USDC! Smiley

A very big announcement for USDC just got published at Coinbase's blog:

Coinbase and Circle announce the launch of USDC — a Digital Dollar

https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-and-circle-announce-the-launch-of-usdc-a-digital-dollar-2cd6548d237
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
TrueUSD, till 1 month back, wasn't even in the top hundred. On a daily basis, it's getting printed and gaining more & more marketcap:

IMO, it's not very good. We're just witnessing another Tether getting into power; what we really need is a powerful Gemini Dollar (GUSD) or Paxos Standard Token (PAX), which are truly backed by a dollar.

We only know about TUSD as much as we know about Tether; both of these just can't be trusted!

It's not an issue if it's actually backed up by true dollar reserves, and I'd rather anything replace tether right now, I guess it's a devil we know or not situation. I don't think we really need so many choices in stable coins, I like the look of the one the Winklevoss twins have introduced, mostly because you can be sure that they have the money themselves to back it.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
TrueUSD, till 1 month back, wasn't even in the top hundred. On a daily basis, it's getting printed and gaining more & more marketcap:

IMO, it's not very good. We're just witnessing another Tether getting into power; what we really need is a powerful Gemini Dollar (GUSD) or Paxos Standard Token (PAX), which are truly backed by a dollar.

We only know about TUSD as much as we know about Tether; both of these just can't be trusted!
Okay, another kind of tether has come. So, why must tether holders convert their tether for a new type of tether?
We need an institution that has an intention to audit TUSD. I'm not sure if a real dollar backed that. I can trust gemini but not for tether and TUSD.
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
We need a stable cryptocurrency, if USDT will not be there for us, then some crypto token must be!
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I also do not believe in TUSD, it has the same scenario as USDT, there is not much expectation for it.
Growing up too fast is not a good thing, I guess it will escape the top 50 cmc in the next few months.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Pages:
Jump to: