Pages:
Author

Topic: TrueUSD ( TUSD ) . What is the total supply of this token ? - page 2. (Read 553 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
TrueUSD is a Tether alternative. I believe it should work similar to Tether so its supply will grow with more demand and more transactions happening with various crypto/TUSD pairs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Let's hope it will keep its promises in terms of dollar-backing. If so, we could see TUSD overcome USDT soon!
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
Another stable asset in such a non-stable market. For me personally, this is good news. The main thing is that this token is tied to the dollar
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A very good alternative to USDT, it is a pity that it is not traded on all exchanges.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Its seems I just discovered this USDT alternative.

When was this released?

Around january this year.

@OP current circulating supply is 9.5 million which means that it is much lower than Tether. Although prices have fluctuated probably more than tether in the same period of time because of this small market cap.

The total supply is unlimited. As long as people are still in demand on the coin, they can send USD to their "trust company" and get more TrueUSD into circulation.

These stablecoins are ultimately based on trust, still, since it's still a centralized institution holding the funds. But it's definitely an alternative to Tether that I would personally use if its market cap was larger and was traded on more exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Total supply is actually demand, if there will be more deman, the supply will increase. But they have to hold same amount of usd with increasing supply. TrueUSD is good for risk diversification.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Its seems I just discovered this USDT alternative.

When was this released?
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Interesting token.
I need more info about it)
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Looking at the link above just two addresses control 99% of the tokens. I can see there are about 6 million tokens so far and I believe this will be watch closely. I am happy to see  more of these because it means there are more funds entering the space, alot of people are having a dig at USDT but Tether has done well for the space
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What is the difference between the USTD and TUSD? I know USTD is distributed by Tether, the price is about 1 dollar and the total supply is not constant, and USTD can be transferred on BTC network, so TUSD is another ustd that can be transferred on eth network, right?
Activity: 503
Merit: 286
More info:
https://blog.trusttoken.com/trueusd-a-usd-backed-stablecoin-you-can-trust-9688796cfd0d?gi=90e9749b7632

Is it all trustworthy? How do they get around the banking partner issue that Tether ran into? How do we know that they actually have the reserves they claim to have?
Activity: 280
Tether is under investigation in America .... TrueUSD is completely legal and certified ..... every TrueUSD will get a dollar   very interesting coin ... in fact you can move it to the ethereum wallet
I did not know that TrueUSD could be moved to the MEW. This is very good news! I'll start trading on bittrex more often.
Activity: 45
This is a realy good idea! At last monopoly of USDT had ended, we will see what steps will be next. If it will be EuroToken it must be huge! waiting new news!
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
Tether is under investigation in America .... TrueUSD is completely legal and certified ..... every TrueUSD will get a dollar   very interesting coin ... in fact you can move it to the ethereum wallet

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think that the offer is variable and depends on how many are bought. Every time someone returns to usd, new tokens are issued
Activity: 128
Today Bittrex listed TUSD but I can't find information about this token .

Does anyone know what is the total supply of this token ?

Thank you.

You can check on etherscan (~5m coin supply now)
https://etherscan.io/token/0x8dd5fbce2f6a956c3022ba3663759011dd51e73e#balances
Activity: 280
I waited a long time for the analogue of Tether. Soon I will return my BTC to Bittrex.
Activity: 128
Not listed on CMC. I see it as altcoin with BTC-TUSD pair
Activity: 21
Today Bittrex listed TUSD but I can't find information about this token .

Does anyone know what is the total supply of this token ?

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: