Pages:
Author

Topic: Trump Presidency - boom for bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1002 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 25, 2016, 04:18:30 PM
Unless one of the candidates passes some law in relation to BTC I don't think it really matters who wins.
I don't think either candidate winning will cause the dollar to change value much.
And even if it did, would it effect Bitcoin price?

I know some people point to Brexit as being one of the reasons BTC increased in price,
but its very hard to say since the reward got cut in half at the same time...
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
July 25, 2016, 04:10:02 PM
I haven't seen this talked about much (but forgive me if it's been beaten to death already).

If the US ends up with Trump as President, do you think that would be good for bitcoin?

Economic turmoil or more specifically currency risk (especially of the Dollar) could cause many to flee to Bitcoin along with other currencies?

Any thoughts on this one?
I beg to differ and I want to ask that what is the relationship between Donald Trump winning election and Bitcoin probably OP should explain to me in clear terms because I don't understand as the two are completely unrelated from my own point of view. Its like comparing what happen in basketball to relationship in real estate... My 2 cents...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
July 25, 2016, 04:00:29 PM
I haven't seen this talked about much (but forgive me if it's been beaten to death already).

If the US ends up with Trump as President, do you think that would be good for bitcoin?

Economic turmoil or more specifically currency risk (especially of the Dollar) could cause many to flee to Bitcoin along with other currencies?

Any thoughts on this one?
Pages:
Jump to: