Pages:
Author

Topic: Trump said he would not take the persistent's salary - page 2. (Read 894 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Trump said on 60 minutes that he will not accept the 400,000$ /year salary that comes with the job.

" i think by law i have to take it, so i'll take 1$ / year "

Trump Saved the USA 2million dollars.

BAM!

you've been trumped!

Amazing! Trump just wanted to serve america, and I guess that's his way of paying back taxes he hasn't paid in 18 years.

maybe he just something more in his mind. Trump is a brilliant business man so he really knows what he was doing. and maybe his plan was to give his salary to those who need it the most since he was already rich! I think he is the only president to do that Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The idea that he pretty much funded his campaign all himself
while,
she was funded by many many many lobbyist.

was a subtle but powerful messages to the voters.

this is another subtle but powerful messages to the poeple.

i mean you can disagree with some (or all) of his political views, fine, but how can you not believe and admire his conviction, at this point.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
That is the difference between him and Hillary. For Trump, he is in politics because he want to serve his nation. He want to make America great again. He is ready to spend his own hard-earned money to achieve those objectives. On the other hand, for Hitlery, politics is just a money-making tool, to enrich her family and friends.
The salary is hardly the biggest cost of the position.  The security detail, the best accommodations when travelling and private transportation far exceeds $400,000 a year.

Absolutely! Housing, clothing, food, etc. are paid for as well! I'd probably volunteer to be president as well, it's really all about serving the American people.
half a million a year + everything taken care of in a big way.

wow

well fact remains he could have taken an extra 400,000$ a year but he said pass.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
The salary is hardly the biggest cost of the position.  The security detail, the best accommodations when travelling and private transportation far exceeds $400,000 a year.

Absolutely! Housing, clothing, food, etc. are paid for as well! I'd probably volunteer to be president as well, it's really all about serving the American people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506

Trump said on 60 minutes that he will not accept the 400,000$ /year salary that comes with the job.

" i think by law i have to take it, so i'll take 1$ / year "

Trump Saved the USA 2million dollars.

BAM!

you've been trumped!
Pages:
Jump to: