Pages:
Author

Topic: Trump Writes Pelosi An Open 6 Page Letter For Historical Purposes - page 2. (Read 242 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
To anyone reading this now I'll stress the fact that Donald Trump is doing this to make his base happy -- and the base is happy -- 95 percent of the Republican base supports him. He knows that he'll be able to increase voter turnout by doing this among those that love him the most.

Pelosi invites Trump to the House to give state of the union address..

This letter is to be expected, Trump has accepted this invitation. This was an attack on Trump when she starts talking about the separation of powers and the checks and balances portion of things.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Wasted time, but mostly a distraction. These people should have been taking Trumps lead, and strengthening the USA against the world, by mimicking Trump's international tariff activities as much as possible.

Impeachment Will Go Down As One Of The Greatest Political Mistakes Pelosi Has Ever Made

"This will go down as one of the greatest political mistakes the speaker has ever made," Fleischer declared. "When you have the momentum of impeachment because your party earnestly believes in it and thinks it's the right thing to do, and it's urgent that they remove the president from power because the peril he presents, and then you sit on it, all you're doing is showing that this was a hollow exercise all along."

"Democrats, since they took the House, are going to been known for one thing, and that was wasting the nation's time with an impeachment," he said.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
Pelosi invites Trump to the House to give state of the union address..

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
If I didn't know what Trump really did before as such, I'd actually believe this. It's pretty convincing and factual enough, except for the middle bottom part where it became pretty much just a pit for pity or something similar which I don't know how to describe anymore, and long story short, guilt trip, I guess? Sadly enough, all of his claims are for the recent times and since the party for his Impeachment has been trying for so long, I doubt they'd let Trump actually get away with such a simple letter overtaking everything they bloody did for the past few years.

Still, It's a pretty much mayhem right now, I just wonder how the development after the Impeachment would occur. Curious to how the future plays out, since the drama is pretty big and all in there.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Pretty solid read. Trump knows that he's going to be impeached by the House at this point, and he wants to point out the problems that he sees with the house impeachment and he knows that by doing this he's going to be able to fire up his base a little bit. That's the reason behind the majority of the things that Trump does, firing up his base in order to bring them out to vote.

If he continues to convince them that the Democrats are only doing this because they think they're going to be unable to beat him in 2020, that means he's going to have amazing turnout as Republicans hate this process and think that it's a sham.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
The Dems are hard on the trail of 2024. They realize that they lost 2020. Trump needs to get Ivanka focused on 2024, now while there is a lot of time.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
It's a pretty good read.. ...
I think he is correct on basically all of it and as he says it is a disgrace..
A "witch hunt" it surely has been..

Discuss after reading..

They would be respectable and honest if they had just impeached for the outrageous and unacceptable quality of "Trumpness."
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
It's a pretty good read..

And a news source..
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/17/trump-slams-impeachment-as-an-illegal-partisan-attempted-coup-in-letter-to-pelosi.html

I think he is correct on basically all of it and as he says it is a disgrace..
A "witch hunt" it surely has been..

Discuss after reading..
Pages:
Jump to: