Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUMPCOIN TAKEOVER THREAD aka Leveraged Buyout (Coup) Thread - page 3. (Read 5139 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
plus after he asked the thread if the fund should go to escrow or signal7 or someone else after the thread was unlocked like a bunch of people all said they prefer signal7 get the fund.  Then in his next post he announces he will transfer it to escrow and for me to just accept it.  when I questioned him further.  This was during the time he transfered the 100k to you and you confirmed.  He stated that you both would transfer the 100k each to an escrow guy tomorrow.
     He also states that he does not care which escrow because they are all trusted.  I have read lots of horrow stories about escrow and the one commonality is the owner is crooked.  Many years then one day crook.

Also I asked him if we will be able to vet the escrow guys
     I asked if we will be able to read the terms and conditions of the escrow contract and he replied that in the crypto world we don't use contracts because it is all trust.
    Then I asked if we don't use contracts in the crypto world then why I am about to go sign a contract with the US government for a super PAC for this group  and why am I about to unmask for the benefit of this group
    And in response he announces he must go to bed.
     Then a few minutes later he posts another teaser about this email he got from the book writer who wants to do a book on his coin.  to prove he is not a liar.

Depredation,
+1
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Signal7,
     what about the "vote" about if it should be sent to you, then everybody voted Signal7 and he announces it will be sent to escrow tomorrow?  He said you both will send it to escrow tomorrow?  Thank you for the update

I have not read all of the posts so I can only comment on what I know to be my agreement with him and what I fully intend to do.

I will put the coins where the community tells me to.

Let me update you then.

I should also add a number of people wish to see me move on. If there is consensus , no problem I will step down.

I should also add a number of people wish to see me move on. If there is consensus , no problem I will step down.

Please step down.

Please delete .rocks/ have it forward to .com

I imagine you have plenty of personal trumps. It's in your own financial interest to walk away.

Im not surprised you want to see me go. But lets just wait and see how others decide to vote.

Please step down.

Please delete .rocks/ have it forward to .com

I imagine you have plenty of personal trumps. It's in your own financial interest to walk away.

Im not surprised you want to see me go. But lets just wait and see how others decide to vote.

This should prove to be interesting.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10658589

The poll should be:  should I stay or should I go - not TrumpFund. Thats going in Escrow
Now cast your vote.

And the unnoffical (?) poll

This was already voted on and Chicken said that the vote should be if he's "stepping down or not"

with that in mind I propose this poll, which I can only hope will have its outcome respected.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10659336/r

Also here is the poll about where the fund should go.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10659341/r
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
Signal7,
     what about the "vote" about if it should be sent to you, then everybody voted Signal7 and he announces it will be sent to escrow tomorrow?  He said you both will send it to escrow tomorrow?  Thank you for the update

I have not read all of the posts so I can only comment on what I know to be my agreement with him and what I fully intend to do.

I will put the coins where the community tells me to.
Less hops. More wins.
Signal7,
     what about the "vote" about if it should be sent to you, then everybody voted Signal7 and he announces it will be sent to escrow tomorrow?  He said you both will send it to escrow tomorrow?  Thank you for the update
Activity: 196
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
Half of the fund is now in my possession here: http://www.vicenet.org:3001/address/TGyL5KXE4FdEUG1UAQ677aSamwCYcihGcn
I am continuing negotiations with Chicken65 tomorrow regarding the rest.
He has unlocked the original thread.

I do not believe CantStump and Chicken65 are the same person. Chicken65 is fully vetted to me. I am fully confident in his true identity.
CantStump is not yet vetted but I have had several voice calls with him. The two have very distinct voices, accents, and personalities.

I do not wish to hold the fund for long. I will forward it to whatever address this community publicly decides to provide me.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Maybe changing that  scrypt algo may help...try lyra2v2  It will gain gpu support.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
All the newbie shits are active  Tongue

all the newbie accounts are posters on a separate and active forum called 4chan.org/biz/

Activity: 14
glad to see this coin trying to claw its way back from the dead

everyone has faith in you CantStump, and wants to see the project return to you.
Less hops. More wins.
I just posted +1 in response to post by Signal7 on the moderated trumpcoin thread and had my +1 post deleted.

Activity: 12
Just talked with the Trumpcontent creator. He's an aussie, and doesn't sound scottish (if that is the rumor)

He's his own guy and sounds fine. I'm 90 percent sure he is not Chicken.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Chicken and CantStump are really Trump and Hillary acting like they don't like each other? Chicken are you really Donald?  Grin

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin
Who paid you the 25k for the video, him or me?

I'm not getting into a shitfight, I'm saying I've spoken to him and I have no discrepancies to report in regards to his character

However you want to take that is fine, all I want is to see this coin grow and I appreciate what you sent me.

Activity: 11

Are you delusional? NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE

OUT! OUT! OUT!
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin
Okay, here is the solution to this problem,and its very simple: As a community, we organize and elect a new leadership team and ignore Chicken65 (and his sockpuppets).

All activity by Chicken65 will simply be cast out as a rogue Trumpcoin fan that has nothing to do with the official management team. As "payment" Chicken65 may keep his Trump Fund and whatever other coins he may have accumulated, and do what he likes with it. If he wants to donate, great, if not, oh well.

It is important that the community comes together and elect new leaders. Whoever owns the .com domain should chime in.

The good news is that if we can fix the blockchain, then a fork doesnt even need to happen and this transition can go even smoother. If someone with some technical expertise could shine some light on the question of fork or no fork, and the status of the blockchain.

We also need to vet the old leaders, particularly CantStump. We all know Chicken65 uses sockpuppets and has several alt accounts.

Finally, I would float the possibility of creating a separate backers forum, possibly on a simple free forum website where we can consolidate everyone ( I know theres people on /biz/ reading this) that is interested in the project.

I know another member suggested the creation of a special Trumpfund wallet that will be locked until a certain date to be donated to Trump's campaign, which I think is a great idea.

I don't know how far my credibility carries here but I can vouch for CantStump based on every interaction I've had with him

He's never expressed any desire other than to see the coin do well and I think he's being treated grossly unfairly here
Activity: 12
Okay, here is the solution to this problem,and its very simple: As a community, we organize and elect a new leadership team and ignore Chicken65 (and his sockpuppets).

All activity by Chicken65 will simply be cast out as a rogue Trumpcoin fan that has nothing to do with the official management team. As "payment" Chicken65 may keep his Trump Fund and whatever other coins he may have accumulated, and do what he likes with it. If he wants to donate, great, if not, oh well.

It is important that the community comes together and elect new leaders. Whoever owns the .com domain should chime in.

The good news is that if we can fix the blockchain, then a fork doesnt even need to happen and this transition can go even smoother. If someone with some technical expertise could shine some light on the question of fork or no fork, and the status of the blockchain.

We also need to vet the old leaders, particularly CantStump. We all know Chicken65 uses sockpuppets and has several alt accounts.

Finally, I would float the possibility of creating a separate backers forum, possibly on a simple free forum website where we can consolidate everyone ( I know theres people on /biz/ reading this) that is interested in the project.

If chicken wants to cash out, let him. If he donates, then all the better. We hold the most amount of coins as THE PEOPLE. Which cannot be taken away from us. Chicken is all but one man. We cannot allow him to ruin us.
Activity: 187

I know another member suggested the creation of a special Trumpfund wallet that will be locked until a certain date to be donated to Trump's campaign, which I think is a great idea.
Activity: 1

If we pull together we truly can Make Crypto Great Again despite the corruption and the special interests!!

You brought in the DBIC pumpers you idiot. The very same guys who despise Trump and the coin. Call it group preference. That's who your working with now eh….
Carry on and try and deflect the damage you did on to me. 10 days in and you fked it - now your going for recovery and playing the white knight. Let no one
forget your were the dev during all that nonsense, not me.
I will enjoy nothing more than sittting back waiting for you to do you thing. Somehow though
I have a strong feeling you wont do a damn thing. Prove me wrong.

Whats interesting as well - when you first got in to this you were bright eyed and innocent, loving it. Now your a cynical greedy, lying asshole.
Thats what Crypto has done to you. Sad….. Undecided It happens to most in Crypto, many of them on this thread of yours, your new pals.

You can't delete me here, so I'll repeat what I said. There were spikes and dips under Cantstump, but the fact is even when it went to 7k sat, which you caused when you messed with the fund without telling anyone, that was still higher than the 3k sat it was when you were the dev. They were taking the coin to great places, the Alex Jones caused a dip but that stabilized back to 10-15k sat. You are ruining this coin.
Activity: 150
Trumpcoin lads

Attention Trump Fans

Many Trumpcoin holders and directors believe Trumpcoin is being seriously damaged by the chaotic management of pajeet dev.  

His moderated thread is anti free speech and doesn't accurately reflect the community behind the Trumpcoin Project.  He is currently holding the Trump Fund hostage and talking to himself on 6 different accounts.  Sad!  

He doesn't understand that this project is about the community and about Trump, not just one person.  That's why it's time for the honest Trump holders to wrest control away from the current dev through a hostile takeover.

Primary objectives:

1. Bring Trump holders onto the Trump Team
2. Find someone reliable to hold the new Trump Fund, they will need to be at minimum a public figure whose honesty and devotion to Trump is without question and some experience with crypto (e.g. Milo)
3. Build up the Trump Fund / try to take control of the existing Trump Fund

All the links you need are here, minus the lightweight .rocks site:
http://pastebin.com/JTst4YUy

If we pull together we truly can Make Crypto Great Again despite the corruption and the special interests!!

You brought in the DBIC pumpers you idiot. The very same guys who despise Trump and the coin. Call it group preference. That's who your working with now eh….
Carry on and try and deflect the damage you did on to me. 10 days in and you fked it - now your going for recovery and playing the white knight. Let no one
I will enjoy nothing more than sittting back waiting for you to do you thing. Somehow though

Whats interesting as well - when you first got in to this you were bright eyed and innocent, loving it. Now your a cynical greedy, lying asshole.
Thats what Crypto has done to you. Sad….. Undecided It happens to most in Crypto, many of them on this thread of yours, your new pals.

But what about Alex Jones & Robert David Steele?
Activity: 770
Merit: 506

Attention Trump Fans

Many Trumpcoin holders and directors believe Trumpcoin is being seriously damaged by the chaotic management of pajeet dev.  

His moderated thread is anti free speech and doesn't accurately reflect the community behind the Trumpcoin Project.  He is currently holding the Trump Fund hostage and talking to himself on 6 different accounts.  Sad!  

He doesn't understand that this project is about the community and about Trump, not just one person.  That's why it's time for the honest Trump holders to wrest control away from the current dev through a hostile takeover.

Primary objectives:

1. Bring Trump holders onto the Trump Team
2. Find someone reliable to hold the new Trump Fund, they will need to be at minimum a public figure whose honesty and devotion to Trump is without question and some experience with crypto (e.g. Milo)
3. Build up the Trump Fund / try to take control of the existing Trump Fund

All the links you need are here, minus the lightweight .rocks site:
http://pastebin.com/JTst4YUy

Pages:
Jump to: