Pages:
Author

Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - *OFFICIAL THREAD* Funding Projects Domestically & WorldWide - page 22. (Read 44577 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 179
Merit: 102
Trump & TrumpCoin
Wishing You A Happy Memorial Day!

Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
This really is interesting coin.
Surely the price of the coin will be fluctuated based on the condition of the politics.
*Just my opinion Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
any bounty dev?
No bounties at this time
I am hope you want for update it, seems people waiting any bounty in your projects,
if can not. no problem  Cool
I would love to see Trumpcoins price to reach new ATH in sats but with all the craze BTC is causing right now, its hard to imagine lots of people trading their BTC for altcoins... Even if now (or when BTC slows down a bit) is probably the best time to buy, because most of the altcoins including trumpcoin are undervalued. Any events on the calendar that might cause the price to spike up? Im only aware of 4th of july as possible date.

I believe it's a great time to get into altcoins. Bitcoin may or may not continue its climb but it's bringing in lots of new investors. Coins like Trump that have a great future will pay handsomely to those who buy now. The price is at one of its lowest support points and it will generally not go much lower. Upcoming calendar events can always have an impact but we're focused on President Trump's agenda items now. It will go much higher.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I would love to see Trumpcoins price to reach new ATH in sats but with all the craze BTC is causing right now, its hard to imagine lots of people trading their BTC for altcoins... Even if now (or when BTC slows down a bit) is probably the best time to buy, because most of the altcoins including trumpcoin are undervalued. Any events on the calendar that might cause the price to spike up? Im only aware of 4th of july as possible date.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
I think the chart says that Trump is already at support level.

We will be starting shortly on our first of many 'causes' for TrumpCoin. The TrumpCoin CauseFunds will be instrumental in two ways;

1. Supporting the cause determined by the TrumpCoin team and/or the TrumpCoin investors.
   2. Supporting in the TrumpCoin currency's growth and prosperity for its investors.

Since we're past the point of supporting President Donald J. Trump's campaign for the presidency it's time to move onto his agenda. And the first item on his agenda that most Trump voters were interested in was the building of the 'Wall' across the southern border of the U.S. between the United States and Mexico. As far as the TrumpCoin team is concerned the security of the country is the primary reason. To that end, TrumpCoin will be creating TrumpCoin CauseFund #1.

TrumpCoin Cause Fund #1
Contributing to the southern border security project between the United States and Mexico

1. Proceeds and contributions will be accepted in TrumpCoin, Bitcoin or Paypal.

2. Contributions will be used as determined by the contributors. The funds will be used for actual construction support, after construction support, contractor frontline employee support, etc. We'll put together some form of verifiable voting mechanism that contributors can choose from.

3. Funds and contributions will be collected and controlled by an outside escrow firm or legitimate organization. No TrumpCoin team member will have access to any contributions.

4. Contributions will be forwarded to the chosen party or selected group from item #3 above. A receipt of the distribution of the specific CauseFund will be provided to the TrumpCoin community to prove the legitimate hand-off of funds.

Although many details are yet to be finalized we believe we're on a good track to make TrumpCoin a popular and successful alt-currency with the direction of the CauseFunds.

Let's make crypto great again Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
so is this mean the price of TRUMP coin will pump up again? can i buy now? Huh

Absolutely this is a great time to buy TrumpCoins!
The price hasn't been this low for quite some time.

Buy as many as you can afford and HOLD THEM!!!!!
thanks for your suggestion, i will take it , i am going to buy some coin hold in hand to see what will happen ,at last the price will not dump too much i think , Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Absolutely this is a great time to buy TrumpCoins!
The price hasn't been this low for quite some time.

Buy as many as you can afford and HOLD THEM!!!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
We will be starting shortly on our first of many 'causes' for TrumpCoin. The TrumpCoin CauseFunds will be instrumental in two ways;

1. Supporting the cause determined by the TrumpCoin team and/or the TrumpCoin investors.
   2. Supporting in the TrumpCoin currency's growth and prosperity for its investors.

Since we're past the point of supporting President Donald J. Trump's campaign for the presidency it's time to move onto his agenda. And the first item on his agenda that most Trump voters were interested in was the building of the 'Wall' across the southern border of the U.S. between the United States and Mexico. As far as the TrumpCoin team is concerned the security of the country is the primary reason. To that end, TrumpCoin will be creating TrumpCoin CauseFund #1.

TrumpCoin Cause Fund #1
Contributing to the southern border security project between the United States and Mexico

2. Contributions will be used as determined by the contributors. The funds will be used for actual construction support, after construction support, contractor frontline employee support, etc. We'll put together some form of verifiable voting mechanism that contributors can choose from.

3. Funds and contributions will be collected and controlled by an outside escrow firm or legitimate organization. No TrumpCoin team member will have access to any contributions.

4. Contributions will be forwarded to the chosen party or selected group from item #3 above. A receipt of the distribution of the specific CauseFund will be provided to the TrumpCoin community to prove the legitimate hand-off of funds.

Although many details are yet to be finalized we believe we're on a good track to make TrumpCoin a popular and successful alt-currency with the direction of the CauseFunds.

TrumpCoin Cause Fund #1

The TrumpCoin team has created two new social media teams for the promotion of TrumpCoin Worldwide. Learn more at: http://www.trumpcoin.com/single-post/2017/03/14/TrumpCoin-Ambassadors-Trumpeters

And like and share over facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trumpcoinworldwide/
some great news are coming about trumpcoin. Don't know if I can say more. Better buy some coins if you haven't Smiley

Alright, when are those great news going to hit us? And are YOU buying more coins right now? Also, how do I join that Trumpcoin slack? Im craving some good news about Trumpcoin because the price is not looking good at the moment.

For slack use this link https://trumpcoin-worldwide.slack.com

For the news subscribe to the newsletter. I don't know when the great news will hit us. It's up to bitbullbarbados. And yes I bought some more coins but not anything crazy as I invested most of my spare money for this month on other projects
Activity: 20
some great news are coming about trumpcoin. Don't know if I can say more. Better buy some coins if you haven't Smiley

Alright, when are those great news going to hit us? And are YOU buying more coins right now? Also, how do I join that Trumpcoin slack? Im craving some good news about Trumpcoin because the price is not looking good at the moment.
Activity: 29
Nice to see support for Trumpcoin is still going strong. A revolutionary coin for a revolutionary President.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
***Posted for information only***

Pages:
Jump to: