Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Trumpinsane [coin] ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 3. (Read 7790 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Re: Dumping

Nobody can anyway, you need buyers to do that, something Joe had not figured out.

But the stakes became the property of each wallet holder, so they are entitled to do what they want.

I am only pissed off at his pathetic attempt at covering his trail and that without being asked or questioned, having the nerve to come on here and lie, which I guess was so he could get his hands on the bounty purse to pay the list of "wants" he had specified (by PM also) which presumably would have been shit services that cost nothing in reality. I could be wrong about that, but then it would suggest he is mad.

I retired because it  was my intention to not get the hassle of being "dev". That is why I gave the money away.

Anyway, no progress has been made, and it could be made if people are willing to say for sure they will be part of a Sreering Committee.

Kisleav and Crunck seem happy to do that, but a couple more or so would be the ideal. I think the multicultural approach is good. Maybe Termion would be interested as he is Russian, so brings a different perspective, and might know a thing or two about Yobit and C-Cex. I am not sure if any of the Asian (south east) are interested.

I am pretty sure Crunck is not African, Russian or Asian, so if Termion joined up, it would give a nice mix.

For my part I promised to run an explorer and nodes.

The next step is for Kisleav and Crunck to agree they are part of the Steering Group. Two or more others need to be included. I suggest Termion because he seems to be active, bright and bring a good perspective that would be useful.

Perhaps if Termion can be convinced and Kisleav and Crunck are happy with that arrangement, the three of you can just kick off. I can make a new forum ... the other one was shit and buggy ... and you have a meeting point. Someone else could be included when they put themselves forward.

You have to ask what skills you bring. You all bring different cultural experience, Kisleav appears to be well-grounded and intelligent. Crunck is a dev, although more importantly, he is mover and is sharp, and not afraid to speak his mind. If Termion joins, wit his attributes above, then something will happen. You will all fave far more talents than I credited here, too.

I keep saying I do not want any responsibility, but I feel responsible to a degree. Here is what I would implement with almost immediate effect.

EASY
1. Rebrand from trumpinsane to insanecoin, but leave the wallets as they are, there is no need to change them as INSANE is the ticker anyway. Trump can be eased out later. It can be referred to as the Trump Campaign.

EASY
2. See if poswallet.com will take you, and pay a bounty if they are willing to accept (that would come with a faucet, too).

EASY
3. Shift to the new url (if you like it), and I will  put forwarding on Trumpinsane.pw. Start up the twitter @insanecoin. Chuck a couple of feeds on and a bot (simple, retweeter, follower, type). Hopefully someone can pipe in with tweets from time to time. You can link it to a FB page, if you think it matters (I am not sure it does)

HARD
4. Restart the campaign. Consider publicity as the main avenue to pursue.

EASY
5. Get a website up at the same time. For now I can slim the wikipedia down, make a landing page (movie) with big button to click to the wiki. The wiki will  be slimmed down,  but I can add some content about the unique qualities of insane. In fact, a wikipeddia is good enough if you put a bit of focus on social media instead which in itself is easy and ad-hoc.

EASY (as I will do it)
6. SEO. I don't mind helping outwith that. Twitter cards, Facebook Cards, fill in as much at Google as possible. Content keyword research it. Fill in the social media section so the brandd gets spread and the bots link them up to create a whole (e.g. twitter, facebook, Google plus (very important), github, bitbucket, a youtube channel (which will have to made by someone, but does not need content as such. we can  pay someone five dollars for a voiceover and make something else). basically aim to get the site ranked highly by Google (Google Plus is important). Then sign u that we are hay for google experts to monitor it and would be pleased with their advice. ... Get some good backlinks that appear natural, not paid for.

HARD
BOUNTIES
Publicity is the thing. Bitcointalk is a sea, a well placed add will do more. I wouldn't waste on 2nd rate services, but I would think the online wallet is worth paying a bounty to get. Friends with websites and traffic, maybe a freebe ad. In fact, ads are dynamite in the right place, but getting them for free is hardly easy.

HARD
8. Exchange that get traffic at a time when the coin identity is beginning to to be recognisable.

HARDISH (I will do it)
9. China. Find out how to get in the Chinese equivalent of Google. Pay a bounty for a Chines translation, get into Chinese social media sites

///

Iam gonna shut up now. :-)

I ready will be part of a Sreering Committee. I am glad suggestions of mountaind ...
Activity: 362
Merit: 256

Nobody can anyway, you need buyers to do that, something Joe had not figured out.

But the stakes became the property of each wallet holder, so they are entitled to do what they want.

I am only pissed off at his pathetic attempt at covering his trail and that without being asked or questioned, having the nerve to come on here and lie, which I guess was so he could get his hands on the bounty purse to pay the list of "wants" he had specified (by PM also) which presumably would have been shit services that cost nothing in reality. I could be wrong about that, but then it would suggest he is mad.

I retired because it  was my intention to not get the hassle of being "dev". That is why I gave the money away.

Anyway, no progress has been made, and it could be made if people are willing to say for sure they will be part of a Sreering Committee.

Kisleav and Crunck seem happy to do that, but a couple more or so would be the ideal. I think the multicultural approach is good. Maybe Termion would be interested as he is Russian, so brings a different perspective, and might know a thing or two about Yobit and C-Cex. I am not sure if any of the Asian (south east) are interested.

I am pretty sure Crunck is not African, Russian or Asian, so if Termion joined up, it would give a nice mix.

The next step is for Kisleav and Crunck to agree they are part of the Steering Group. Two or more others need to be included. I suggest Termion because he seems to be active, bright and bring a good perspective that would be useful.

Perhaps if Termion can be convinced and Kisleav and Crunck are happy with that arrangement, the three of you can just kick off. I can make a new forum ... the other one was shit and buggy ... and you have a meeting point. Someone else could be included when they put themselves forward.

You have to ask what skills you bring. You all bring different cultural experience, Kisleav appears to be well-grounded and intelligent. Crunck is a dev, although more importantly, he is mover and is sharp, and not afraid to speak his mind. If Termion joins, wit his attributes above, then something will happen. You will all fave far more talents than I credited here, too.

I keep saying I do not want any responsibility, but I feel responsible to a degree. Here is what I would implement with almost immediate effect.

EASY
1. Rebrand from trumpinsane to insanecoin, but leave the wallets as they are, there is no need to change them as INSANE is the ticker anyway. Trump can be eased out later. It can be referred to as the Trump Campaign.

EASY
2. See if poswallet.com will take you, and pay a bounty if they are willing to accept (that would come with a faucet, too).

EASY
3. Shift to the new url (if you like it), and I will  put forwarding on Trumpinsane.pw. Start up the twitter @insanecoin. Chuck a couple of feeds on and a bot (simple, retweeter, follower, type). Hopefully someone can pipe in with tweets from time to time. You can link it to a FB page, if you think it matters (I am not sure it does)

HARD

EASY
5. Get a website up at the same time. For now I can slim the wikipedia down, make a landing page (movie) with big button to click to the wiki. The wiki will  be slimmed down,  but I can add some content about the unique qualities of insane. In fact, a wikipeddia is good enough if you put a bit of focus on social media instead which in itself is easy and ad-hoc.

EASY (as I will do it)
6. SEO. I don't mind helping outwith that. Twitter cards, Facebook Cards, fill in as much at Google as possible. Content keyword research it. Fill in the social media section so the brandd gets spread and the bots link them up to create a whole (e.g. twitter, facebook, Google plus (very important), github, bitbucket, a youtube channel (which will have to made by someone, but does not need content as such. we can  pay someone five dollars for a voiceover and make something else). basically aim to get the site ranked highly by Google (Google Plus is important). Then sign u that we are hay for google experts to monitor it and would be pleased with their advice. ... Get some good backlinks that appear natural, not paid for.

HARD
BOUNTIES
Publicity is the thing. Bitcointalk is a sea, a well placed add will do more. I wouldn't waste on 2nd rate services, but I would think the online wallet is worth paying a bounty to get. Friends with websites and traffic, maybe a freebe ad. In fact, ads are dynamite in the right place, but getting them for free is hardly easy.

HARD
8. Exchange that get traffic at a time when the coin identity is beginning to to be recognisable.

HARDISH (I will do it)
9. China. Find out how to get in the Chinese equivalent of Google. Pay a bounty for a Chines translation, get into Chinese social media sites

///

As I have said, I am more than happy to take an active role in the progress of this coin. I have hosting available to be used FOC and other skills. Plus I have picked up the dumper's coins so far.
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
You are full of shit, the exchange owner sounded like your twin. The coins moved through the network as can be seen on the explorer.
PapaverSomniferum

EASY

EASY

EASY

HARD

EASY

EASY (as I will do it)

HARD
BOUNTIES

HARD

HARDISH (I will do it)

///

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
It was all ways going to be a dump fest, I'm just sat back watching and waiting, once all the clowns have dumped then perhaps a few of us can get together and do something.
In the mean time I'm sat here staking.

This is my address TL4cbZqpQMdsNH9xwSVau8oSb2UWSKVK7h just so you can see I'm holding Smiley

Cheers
Crunck
Am also holding
And I want the best, holders should only sell off what they stake
 If they see it fit to, well for me its fine to hold them and as we plan for the coin
I will hold this coin too . and will not follow those who simply want to make a dump
i am not wondering about dumpers i am more concerning about future project! I think is more important to have strong dev team and community than to have dumpers! is just my opinion...
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
So nice to know that we are now building a community here. We have lots of hope in this coin, we are surrounded by high rank members who are now willing to take part in pursuing a project. On my part is to keep my stake untouched and wait for the appropriate role of participation for its development.
Activity: 882
It was all ways going to be a dump fest, I'm just sat back watching and waiting, once all the clowns have dumped then perhaps a few of us can get together and do something.

This is my address TL4cbZqpQMdsNH9xwSVau8oSb2UWSKVK7h just so you can see I'm holding Smiley

Cheers
Crunck
Am also holding
 If they see it fit to, well for me its fine to hold them and as we plan for the coin
I will hold this coin too . and will not follow those who simply want to make a dump
Activity: 1092

Cheers
Crunck
Am also holding
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

Cheers
Crunck
Activity: 1092
Let's not dump are just words, we ought to have measures to prevent the dump

Proposal:

Creating a trumpisane tipping social networking site/ platform from the already registered domain names mountaind has
PapaverSomniferum
Hello all, just want to ask why wallet do not receive staking? I opened it for maybe 8 hrs but didnt receive anything.. is it better to spread it to other addres or only one address? thanks

You should open it 24/7, and try to accrue more coins. At the moment, you have new coins and less than is necessary to stake easily. My suggestion is to joint stake. One address, but find a buddy to combine coins. The network weight is evenly distributed apart from my old miner, which has a high weight, and what was formally the purse for bounties (currently withdrawn due to JoeGreece's pathetic lie, and that he had shown interest in spending thebounty money) The bounty purse is not open, though. Other people have combined coins, which is sensible.

If you want to stake in the easiest manner, contact poswallet.com. If they agree, announce it here. You will find that a number of people will decide to use the online wallet. Your coins will be combined. Thus, you will have a high network weight. Together, you will stake a large proportion of the possible blocks.

That is PoS. At the very least, hire a cheap vps preferably with a friend, and compile a daemon. Put your coins there, and it will be on 24/7. Ideally, find two people you trust.

If you can do that but are unsure of how to compile, I will help you out.

The easiest solution is to convince poswallet.com.

Then you are guaranteed to stake as others will follow you there
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Hello all, just want to ask why wallet do not receive staking? I opened it for maybe 8 hrs but didnt receive anything.. is it better to spread it to other addres or only one address? thanks
PapaverSomniferum
why the other people should buy this coin? ask yourself..

yes, especially if there are 7 online users and about 500 coins.

Not a great coup/

Joe your coins arrived and it appears someone is trying to sell them.

They took a tour:

TA4ixyMaMrV7uSnchKwUxQX8CXkgbpDREH joe
TMiPSGguq5NzjUsFR9fKZAqMUqxnoUcXci 1
TSDEas5V3oAiL3gkdGre4qKyFMNQeTuv9T 2
THppt9t4v8dqAbGcuF1HWnGjqzNvwmxzJY for sale

http://104.236.121.235:3001/address/TA4ixyMaMrV7uSnchKwUxQX8CXkgbpDREH

http://104.236.121.235:3001/address/TMiPSGguq5NzjUsFR9fKZAqMUqxnoUcXci

http://104.236.121.235:3001/address/TSDEas5V3oAiL3gkdGre4qKyFMNQeTuv9T

http://104.236.121.235:3001/address/THppt9t4v8dqAbGcuF1HWnGjqzNvwmxzJY

I sent you 15 at the same address.

Maybe the exchange is trying to deceive you ...

PapaverSomniferum

Clinton and her supporters must have this coin.. Need contact with her supporters and election staff ... Clinton support bitcoin - and she support TrumpInsane

I actually wanted to do a twitter tipbot to spread it around, just for fun and to give people a lift. but I can't do a twitterbot, or maybe I could, but it would take some time to make sure it was working as it should. Plus, there are not so many open source examples.
PapaverSomniferum
are you willing to transfer ownership of the coin?

who to?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dear developer.
Please change the icon, the same icons greatly confuse users.

Clinton and her supporters must have this coin.. Need contact with her supporters and election staff ... Clinton support bitcoin - and she support TrumpInsane
I make first bying TrumpInsane because Trumpinsane must have price higher 10000. My suggestion - sell/buy coin each other - we make capitalization
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
(TRUMP) Trumpcoin
and
(INSANE) Trumpinsane

Different cryptocurrency.
Do not confuse them !!!!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Pages:
Jump to: